Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79360 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by benhelo(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2007
personally I think Tubaba is the definition of true talent regardless of what people think . I listen to the album everyday and it just gets better and better. this is no hype. ONE LOVE MA PEOPLE>NOTHING DEY HAPPEN
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2007
Dude-- Do U have to go register another name--Jus to Prove a point?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2007
FACE THE FACT

FAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 12:24am On Apr 19, 2007
jaybaby:

Sjayking,
Thanks Man!--They keep givin out d CD's ,Forcing people to listen to IT

Wow I guess after giving out the free cds they put guns to people's heads. If ppl didn't want to listen to tuface's music, what were they doing there in the first place? All they did is called good marketing. All top artists and labels around the world do that. If faze's ppl don't have the sense or the means to market him properly then its nobody's fault.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 5:16am On Apr 19, 2007
Did it cross any of your minds that FAZE is the ONLY NIGERIAN HIPHOP ARTISTE that is signed on an INTERNATIONAL MUSIC LABEL?(KONVICT MUSIC)

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2007
Hehehehe

Mrme2--Why would they put a gun 2 der head? see let me tell U, Wen u r givin a free CD---Y wnt u go home & see what it sounds like? even if it is a RAPALA Music , u ll still want to find out!

See recently-- A friend gave me SAUCE KID's CD not that i like the guy, but i still went home & listened to it & i liked it-- What my frnd did waz 2 force me 2 listen 2 it, If that i saw the CD in a shop---I wldnt even bother lookin @ it twice!

So FAZE dnt have to go given out his CD"s just for pple to like HIM

He Rocks
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by spikelord(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2007
Hate it or love it FAZE's on top and he's going to shine till his heart stop
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2007
true talk
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by naijabelle: 2:46am On Apr 21, 2007
2face did an excellent job with face to face as a new comer. for me it took me some time to get use to faze. I like him know and his lyrics has substance. 2face has been through a lot and has also accomplishe alot. If the boy can have just one video that isnt cheap and looks good then maybe he can redeem hiimself. does any1 know a website where i can easily download Faze or 2face's new album unto my mp3, i have been having trouble with limewire and radiopalmwine thxz
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 5:28am On Apr 22, 2007
Faze rocks for all
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by naijabelle: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2007
badman88 u live in Canada how did u get the 2face and faze album please reply.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Badman888(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2007
I got them 4rm 9jeria, last time i went back
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2007
Badman nice pics u have dere.Howz ur end?

FAZE iz da best
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by LORD101(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2007
Please tell them
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by naijabelle: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2007
badman88 and when did u go last, and do u know any placce tat i can go 2 get the cd in Canada.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 12:23am On Apr 23, 2007
Faze da best
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mekadon: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2007
Man,thats a tough one.i like 2face a lot and ve been a fan of his since the early days of plantation boys boys but faze's second album is creeping on every radio station these days and the songs kpokpodikpo,need somebody,kolomental i think the album is great and faze has really shown that he can really run things.

Heard the other day on radio that he was signed on to akon's convict music label ,hw true is it
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2007
Yeah!! Faze is now signed to Akon's Konvict Music, making him the only Nigeria based Niaja Hiphop artiste on an International Record Label, His collab album with AKON has a title already "In the Kitchen"

This Dude is tha best
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Badman888(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2007
naijabelle:

badman88 and when did u go last, and do u know any placce tat i can go 2 get the cd in Canada.

couple of months ago, if u want da whole album, i can send it to u online,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2007
Pointblank:

Yeah!! Faze is now signed to Akon's Konvict Music, making him the only Nigeria based Niaja Hiphop artiste on an International Record Label, His collab album with AKON has a title already "In the Kitchen"

This Dude is tha best

Very funny indeed.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2007
What's funny dear?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by naijabelle: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2007
Badman88 are u always online, and iw uld luv if u culd send it to me. Its so hard to find the music. please i wuld appreciate it
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2007
Pointblank:

What's funny dear?

R u for real he signed with Akon?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2007
Yes it's 4 real, FAZE is now with AKON

CHECK www.meetfaze.com

http://www.hiphopworldmagazine.com/features.aspx

This is just the beginning
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by naijabelle: 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2007
I dont believe that Faze got signed to Convict Music, how would a local nigerian artissts hook up with a mega superstar such as Akon. Akon only works with American artist why would he want to help a nigerian. Keep dreaming.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Badman888(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2007
yea am on for now,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 12:03am On Apr 24, 2007
Still doubting?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by savesoul(m): 12:05am On Apr 24, 2007
@naijabelle
You be really bad belle!!!.Leave the guy alone, na him time to shine. The patient Dog gets the fattest,
naijabelle, abeg complete dat statement for me . LOLZ grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by star01(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2007
savesoul:

@naijabelle
You be really bad belle!!!.Leave the guy alone, na him time to shine. The patient Dog gets the fattest,
naijabelle, abeg complete that statement for me . LOLZ grin
does he mean he's gonna be famous or probably have more sales than 2face, it simply depends on what come out of him, n if he can stop the PIDGIN thingy
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by naijabelle: 12:13am On Apr 24, 2007
If its true that Akon signed Faze that makes him automatically successful. Anything kon touches goes GOLD. aKON is a business man and his makin an investment with Faze, he knows wat his doing. Of all the artist to pick from, i dnt understand why faze. At least 2face is handsome.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Pointblank: 12:16am On Apr 24, 2007
Star01,

Why cant u appreciate the PROGRESS of a REAL TALENT 4 once? must you always be sceptical?

Abeg change ur wayz, i nor dey beef u

FAZE IS IT and no juju fit stop am, OK?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by savesoul(m): 12:18am On Apr 24, 2007
@naijabelle
You are becoming more positive. Does dat mean you believe FAZE is now with konvict?
If u no send me oooo
[b]People plenty wey send me ooo
I am not alone
Jah is here with me
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.