Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Your Best Movie Quotes - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Quotes (20405 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by gide: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2010
you've just been erased-from the movie eraser
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by SHOGUN13(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2010
Do you want the truth? You cant handle the truth!!---JACK NICHOLSON, Still my best movie quote
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by SHOGUN13(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2010
Do you want the truth? You cant handle the truth!!---JACK NICHOLSON, Still my best movie quote
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by skyndyp(f): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
"I pray for you more than i pray for myself"--Dairy of a Mad Black Woman
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by SHOGUN13(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2010
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by tunde1200(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2010
were do we live in life, echoes in eternity. gladiator rosell crowe
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by doubleroti: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2010
Dont quite get the quotes verbatim,

, My name is Maximus (surname), Commander of the Roman army,loyal servant of the true emperor (name), husband to a murdered wife and father to a mothered son, and i will have my revenge, in this life or the next (gladiator), russel crowe.

, this is madness, this is politics, (Jack Sparrow)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Tonyet1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2010
"If you want to shoot, shoot and dont talk! " - The ugly from the movie [The Good, the Bad and The Ugly]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Vavavoom(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2010
There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I 've loved another with all my heart and soul. And to me, this has always been enough" - Nicolas Sparks<The Notebook>

. every great quote is only matched by its delivery.

Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword!,[i]voices growling, feet stomping, spears banged against the deck of the Blackseal in a building crescendo*
I rather fight besides thee than any army of thousands
let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions!
Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's Yours!

You should see Brad Pitt deliver these lines in the movie Troy.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Adict: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2010
Forgiveness is between them and God, I will arrange the Meeting : Danzel Washington in Man on Fire
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by oludy: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2010
One of my many best.

When life gets tangled up, just tango on. - Scent of a woman.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by evantical: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2010
oh God, they put a hole in my versace.instead of saying i have been shot.  movie-collateral damage or so
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Vavavoom(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2010
doubleroti:

Dont quite get the quotes verbatim,

, My name is Maximus (surname), Commander of the Roman army,loyal servant of the true emperor (name), husband to a murdered wife and father to a mothered son, and i will have my revenge, in this life or the next (gladiator), russel crowe.

, this is madness, this is politics, (Jack Sparrow)

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.~
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
Give me a minute I'm good, I've got an hour I'm great, give me six months I'm unbeatable. - A Team
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Vavavoom(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2010
tunde1200:

were do we live in life, echoes in eternity. gladiator rosell crowe

@Tunde1200
Fratres! Three weeks from now, I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so. Hold the line. Stay with me. If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead! Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in eternity
Maximus Decimus Meridius
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by jidobaba(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2010
'if John Doe's head splits open and a UFO should fly out, I want you to have expected it'

M.Freeman to B.Pitt (Se7en-1995)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by kobikwelu(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2010
they plenty ooooo

lemme start,

"say hello to my lil frien", al pacino/scarface

"are u not entertained!!!!/ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!! is that not why you are here", russel crowe/gladiator

"as ta la bis ta      babby", arnold swashnigger tongue tongue tongue/terminator

"one thin i assure you is that there are no saints in this room and we are all going to perdition", dunno his name/the road to perdition

"show me the money", tom cruise/forgotten the name

"hell got no fury as a woman scorned", dunno the origin

"revenge is the sweetest tin next to getting P-u-5-5-y" tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue", tupac/hailmary

"THIS IS SPARTA", duunno his name/300

"I WILL MAKE HIM AN OFFER HE CANT REFUSE", forgot his name/the godfather

e still remain ooo, i forget some. will be back
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Vavavoom(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2010
I knew a man once who said, "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back''- MDM from Gladiator.

On the passing of his friend and co-gladiator, Maximus said, Whisper to them that I live only to hold them again, for all else is dust and air- Gladiator

My favourite in the Gladiator series: When a man sees his end he wants to know there has been some purpose to his life, Marcus Arelius. Knowing his passing was near, he called his one and only trusted General, Maximus D. Meridius to seek counsel on what Rome should become, of course Commodus(Jaoquin Pheonix) had other ideas, one of the best movies of mine.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by doubleroti: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ Vavavoom,

I'm with you on that one, def one of my best too, if not the best, The sricpt was something else, you can go on and on,great job with remembering all those lines though, they really did refresh me.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by kobikwelu(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2010
ohh how times fly,

remmb the good bad and ugly,
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by iice(f): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2010
Vavavoom:

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.~

Loved this part.
My son will be named Maximus Decimus Meridius iice grin grin
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Vavavoom(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
@Doubleroti & Iice,

The manner in which those lines were delivered just holds one bound. Everything falls in place, the tone of the music, the inspiring words, the countenance of the deliverer etc. Do you guys think Mel Gibson*Role was taken away from him because of age, demamded someone younger, Rusell Crowe would have done a better job? Something in me tells me the aura would have been different.

Thanks for the compliment, Doubleroti. Keep them coming.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by iice(f): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2010
I think Mel could have done a good job too. He's one of the best.
Anyway. . .Joaquin Phoenix was actually my favorite character grin
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2010
A Beautiful Mind

"It's only in the mysterious equations of love that any logical reasons can be found. I am only here tonight because of you. You are all I am. You are all my reasons."

"Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart."
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by homerac7: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2010
[quote][/quote]

Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword!,[i]voices growling, feet stomping, spears banged against the deck of the Blackseal in a building crescendo*
I rather fight besides thee than any army of thousands
let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions!
Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's Yours!

You should see Brad Pitt deliver these lines in the movie Troy.

", when d goin gets tough, d tough gets going" (and off they zoomed)- timon to pumber, lion king
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by denony(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2010
Bad boys gang

money is all about working for it!
having it!
living in it!
and dieying for it!
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Vavavoom(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2010
iice:

I think Mel could have done a good job too. He's one of the best.
Anyway. . .Joaquin Phoenix was actually my favorite character grin

Joaquin, the master of bad boy roles. Just like Billy Zane he's got that killer look that makes a chic want to hang around and know the dude, same is true with Johnny Depp.
Quite a charmer.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by kobikwelu(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2010
ehennnn!!!

i remmembered this

the film, kingdom of heaven

christian knight, what do you see in jerusalem

sahludeen, nothing (walks three steps and looks back), EVERYTHING!!!

COOL cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by teeluv(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2010
Gimli: Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an elf.
Legolas: What about side by side with a friend?
Gimli: Aye, I could do that.

LOTR  
pretty funny
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Johnnoo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2010
Tonye-t:

"If you want to shoot, shoot and dont talk! " - The ugly from the movie [The Good, the Bad and The Ugly]
catch uuuuuu,

"I remember for 100 yrs, we've fought these machines" - Matrix Reloaded
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by iice(f): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2010
Vavavoom:

Joaquin, the master of bad boy roles. Just like Billy Zane he's got that killer look that makes a chic want to hang around and know the dude, same is true with Johnny Depp.
Quite a charmer.

My husband cheesy
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2010
Book of Eli - Denzel Washington

"I walk by faith, not by sight."
"It's faith, it's faith. It's the flower of light in the field of darkness that's giving me the strength to carry on."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nollywood Now Making Sex Movies / How To Watch Nigerian Television Stations Overseas / AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.