Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Your Best Movie Quotes - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Quotes (20404 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
mama-gee:

"Don't mess with me"(Yo-Yo Girl)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt] Make knowing yourself your greatest priority; as only by doing that can you become all that you were meant to be.[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt] Don’t let anyone tell you who and what to be; that can only be determined by you. [/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by kannymoore(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2010
I dunno how its spelled, i know no spanish but its

ASTA LA VISTA

Bébé!
Terminator2 judgement day.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
[size=13pt]Show me the money" Jerry McGuire [/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by cayesworld(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours! (Achilles/Troy)

It's not just the words, it's the way it was said
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by doubella: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2010
u might think its insane and impossible but Link i'll get u out of here, Micheal Scofield
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by XFio(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
Let's get these mother****ing snakes off this mother****ing plane!
Snakes on a plane. Samuel L. Jackson

I'm the king of the world!
Titanic. Leonardo DiCaprio

Expelliarmas!
Harry Potter. Daniel Radcliffe (and many more)

HERE'S JOHNNY!
Forgot the movie

I'm not afraid anymore
Home Alone. Macaulay Culkin

That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets
Mean Girls
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by asha80(m): 2:46am On Jun 27, 2010
i ain't gat time to bleed- Predator 1
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by muggle(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2010
I'm too old for this shit! - Danny Glover (Death at a Funeral).
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by bxg(m): 3:14am On Jun 29, 2010
r u not entertained r u not entertained - gladiator grin grin

Here are Scotland's terms: Lower your flags and march straight back to England. Stopping at every home you pass by to beg forgiveness for 100 years of theft, rape, and murder. Do that, and your men shall live. Do it not, and everyone of you will die today -- Braveheart tongue tongue

"There are two types of people in the world - those with a gun, and those who dig. Now dig -- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2010
"you know, some people say life is short and that you could get hit by a bus at any moment and that you have to live each day like it's your last. Bullshit!!!! life is long. you're probably not gonna get hit by a bus and you're gonna have to live with the choices you make for the next fifty years." I THINK I LOVE MY WIFE
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by nana(f): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2010
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. - AKEELAH AND THE BEE

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Rhett Butler[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." Don Vito Corleone[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." Terry Malloy[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by kayemjay(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2010
Sylvester stallone - Is it cold in here or is it just me?
Wesley Snipes - Good Memory.
DEMOLITION MAN.

SPARTACUS- kill them all.

300 - tonite, we dine in hell!

LEGEND OF THE SEEKER- A LOT OF HARM CAN COME FROM THE BEST OF INTENTIONS

AND LOTS MORE!
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2010
[size=13pt]You will never know love unless you surrender to it.
from the movie -Fools Rush In-
[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 05, 2010
Pu$$ies don't like dikcs, because pu$$ies get fukced by dikcs. But dikcs also fukc a$$holes: a$$holes that just want to shiit on everything. Pu$$ies may think they can deal with a$$holes their way. But the only thing that can fukc an a$$hole is a dikc, with some balls. The problem with dikcs is: they fukc too much or fukc when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a kitten to show them that. But sometimes, pu$$ies can be so full of shiit that they become a$$holes themselves,  because pu$$ies are an inch and half away from a$$holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fukc this a$$hole, we're going to have our dikcs and pu$$ies all covered in shiit!
TEAM AMERICA: WORLD POLICE

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Nice one, . . . grin[/size]
MRbrownJAY:

Pu$$ies don't like dikcs, because pu$$ies get fukced by dikcs. But dikcs also fukc a$$holes: a$$holes that just want to shiit on everything. Pu$$ies may think they can deal with a$$holes their way. But the only thing that can fukc an a$$hole is a dikc, with some balls. The problem with dikcs is: they fukc too much or fukc when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a kitten to show them that. But sometimes, pu$$ies can be so full of shiit that they become a$$holes themselves,  because pu$$ies are an inch and half away from a$$holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fukc this a$$hole, we're going to have our dikcs and pu$$ies all covered in shiit!
TEAM AMERICA: WORLD POLICE

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by MrAnus: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2010
Best Movie Quotes: touch your toe, gademmit!!!
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Kennyblues(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2010
Its amazing to hear to all the quotes coming from the Hollywood not even one from Nollywood. Don't they have quotes as well both yoruba nolly and english speaking nolly, please! please!! please!!!

Armed Robber attack on Pete Edochie "I will shoot you, now"
Pete Edochie "Have you ever seeing iroko fall" (meaning odei chie)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by mimon79(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2010
HAS-TA-LA-VISTA baby, cool
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Tmoni(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2010
E pe kaye mother***ker,,,,,,, Die Hard

Commander: I need 2 sentries out there, OP here and OP here,,,,,,,,,, Starship Troopers 1

Guy speaking to his son: "when you are young, a lot of this amuse you. by the time you get older, these things reduce and by the time you get to my age, theres only one or two and for me It is disarming IEDS,,,,,,,,,,The Hurt Locker

How come the following below have been missed

The name is Bond, James Bond
Shaken, but not Stirred
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
from as good as it gets

Receptionist: How do you write women so well?
Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.
 cheesy

the long kiss goodnight

Charlie: , It ain't over. You're going to die screaming, and I'm going to watch. Am I telling the truth?

to the villain whose fav line wwa u know i can tell when someone's lying to me  cheesy
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mr Anus:

Best Movie Quotes: touch your toe, gademmit!!!
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by surugede(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
Ukwa Achinaka

Susana ( Mama G) : Ukwa can u plz go to the market and buy me onions and fresh tomatoes

Ukwa (Nkwm Owo AKA osuofiasn): Susana can u please help me wash this my shirt, plz concentrate on the collar and armpit

what?! is it not a movie smiley wink smiley
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
[size=13pt]I've learned. . . that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by TeeJay6(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2010
Al Pacino (Tony Montana) In scarface: Is this it? That's what it's all about, Manny? Eating, drinking, fcking, sucking? Snorting? Then what? You're 50. You got a bag for a belly. You got t.i.ts, you need a bra. They got hair on them. You got a liver, they got spots on it, and you're eating this fckin' shit, looking like these rich fcking mummies in here, Look at that. A junkie. I got a fckin' junkie for a wife. She don't eat nothing. Sleeps all day with them black shades on. Wakes up with a Quaalude, and who won't fck me 'cause she's in a coma. I can't even have a kid with her, Manny. Her womb is so polluted, I can't even have a fckin' little baby with her

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by omofat: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2010
How do you shoot the devil in the back?, what if you miss? - Usual Suspects
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Bawses(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2010
I am the SherMINATOR send back through time to change the life of 1 lucky Gurl
-- American Pie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nollywood Now Making Sex Movies / AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] / How To Watch Nigerian Television Stations Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.