Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Your Best Movie Quotes - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Quotes (20409 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by iice(f): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2010
"We dream of the perfect wave, the perfect job, the perfect house. When we get there, we dream of something else, " ~ Rob Machado (The Drifter)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2010
[size=13pt] How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
Hiccup: Dat-da-dah! We're dead. cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2010
[size=13pt] Unbreakable (2000)
Elijah: You know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world. To not know why you are here. It is awful. Now that we know who you are , I know who i am. I'm not a mistake. You know, in a comic book the arch villian is the opposite of the hero.
[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by omobadan(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2010
"Today is a good day to die" - Kiefer Sunderland (Flatliners, 1990)

"Grab a sit, enjoy the show. This is history" - Gary Busey (Predator 2, 1990)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by deoyel25(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2010
The moment we stop fighting for each other, that is the moment we lose our humanity. 2012

This is my favorite quote of all time!!
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by GTay(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2010
I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore!

Edward Cullen - Twilight
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:02am On Aug 03, 2010
[size=13pt]Cobb: We create the world of a dream. We bring a subject into that dream and they fill it with their secrets.
Ariadne: Then you break in and steal it?
Cobb: Well, it's not strictly speaking legal.
inception
[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:03am On Aug 03, 2010
[size=13pt]Cobb: There's one thing you should know about me. I specialize in a very specific type of security, subconscious security.
Fischer: You're talking about Dreams?
[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by GTay(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2010
No eating here tonight, eating here tonight, you're on a Diet! cheesy

Dory - Finding Nemo
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by kobikwelu(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
my name is bond, JAMES BOND cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by curioz: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
"Isn't that funny you hear a phone ring and it could be anybody but a ringing phone must be answered. Kiefer Sutherland in PHONEBOOTH
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by 9jafilmlover: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2010
You think streets are tough, come to Lagos- Genevieve Nnaji in IJE
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by obinna5000(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2010
@9jafilmlover
"There are no Queens, only Kings" - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde as Anya Michino in "IJE - The Journey"
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Rocktation(f): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2010
Your dad is a slowpoke! He's a slowpoke! You know what a slowpoke is?! That's what your dad is! (PROBLEM CHILD 2).
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by trisurface: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2010
John Lithgow to Sly Stallone in CLIFFHANGER
'You want to Kill me, Dont U?
'Well, Pick a number & stand in line!

Gladiator:
Russel Crowe to Joaquin Phoenix-
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by eyoniggar(m): 1:33am On Aug 05, 2010
" I come in peace" Dark angel.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by googles: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2010
Victoria should have kept that Secret {tyler perry's marriage counsellor}
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2010
[size=13pt] "I'm the king of the world!"
- JACK DAWSON (Leonardo DiCaprio) with young ROSE DEWITT BUKATER (Kate Winslet) in Titanic (1997)
[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2010
" TELL THEM MEN DID THIS" with a smile on his face as medusa turned him to stone in the new clash of the titans dnt even knw the name of the actor but thot it cool.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by ijawgirl: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2010
Life decisions are the most difficult decisions to make~
Step Up 3D
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by obojo(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2010
"I feel the need—the need for speed!" tom cruise top gun

“Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer”, Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) The Godfather: Part 2

“Hasta la vista, baby”, The Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger):

I'm getting too old for this shit." Danny Glover lethal weapon

Freeze! You diseased rhinoceros pizzle - coming to America (arsenio hall)

“Show me the money”, Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise)

“There’s only two men I trust. One of ‘em’s me, the other one’s not you”,Nicolas Cage con Air,

Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf-ing snakes on this motherf-ing plane-- samuel l jackson

say hello to my little friend
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by zoomzoom1(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2010
My name is Bond, James Bond.

I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now. JACK BAUER
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by ladej(m): 1:29am On Aug 27, 2010
'conductors dont touch up their hair, they touch up their pockets'- nkem owoh, bus driver. grin
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Vieira(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2010
andromida:

" TELL THEM MEN DID THIS" with a smile on his face as medusa turned him to stone in the new clash of the titans dnt even knw the name of the actor but thot it cool.

Props to that quote.
While the film was average, I also smiled at that quote, I had it as my FB status for awhile.

omobadan:

"Today is a good day to die" - Kiefer Sunderland (Flatliners, 1990)

I beg jare, this was stolen from Star Trek.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by bgees(m): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2010
Joe Pesci : Let me ask you something, we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Matt Damon : The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

The Good Shepherd.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by bgees(m): 6:14am On Aug 31, 2010
Zohan: It is, you. Dalia, I don't know how to tell you this. I cannot make sticky with anyone else. *You* are the special one. I will only be "Steve" for you.
Dalia: Uh, who is Steve?

Zohan: Stiff, with an F.

- You don't mess with the Zohan.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2010
[size=13pt]Shakespeare In Love

* "I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. No, not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening. but love that, overthrows life. Unbiddable, ungovernable, like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture."
* "Love denied blights the soul we owe to God."
* "If I could measure the beauty of her eyes, I was born to look into them and know myself."
[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2010
[size=13pt]Somewhere In Time

* Elise's soliloquy:
"The man of my dreams has almost faded now. The one I have created in my mind. The sort of man each woman dreams of in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. I can almost see him now before me. What would I say to him, if he were really here? Forgive me, I have never known this feeling. I've lived without it all my life. Is it any wonder, then, that I fail to recognize you? You-- who brought it to me for the first time. Is there any way I can tell you how my life has changed? Any way at all to let you know what sweetness you have given me? There is so much to say, I cannot find the words. Except for these-- I love you! Such would I say to him, if he were really here."
[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2010
[size=13pt]You've Got Mail

* "I like to start my notes to you as if we're already in the middle of a conversation. I pretend that we're the oldest and dearest friends- as opposed to what we actually are- people who don't know each other's names and met in a chat room where we both claimed we'd never been before. What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer, I wait impatiently as it boots up. I go online, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beat of my own heart. I have mail. From you."
[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by zoomzoom1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
"Yipikaye motherf***er" Bruce Willis (Die Hard)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:15am On Sep 23, 2010
grin grin

zoom zoom:

"Yipikaye motherf***er" Bruce Willis (Die Hard)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by kadman(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
Never play hard to get. . . with a man that's hard to get - Samantha Jones (Sex and The City)

I vant to be Alone - Greta Garbo (Grand Hotel)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nollywood Now Making Sex Movies / How To Watch Nigerian Television Stations Overseas / AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.