Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Your Best Movie Quotes - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Quotes (20396 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2010
[size=13pt]We all go a little mad sometimes."
- NORMAN BATES (Anthony Perkins) in Psycho (1960)
[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2010
[size=13pt] "Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."
- ALVY SINGER (Woody Allen) in Annie Hall (1977)
[/size]
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by jidobaba(m): 1:11am On Jul 16, 2010
am sorry am gon go a bit off-topic here, but this scene was mad funny. you need to see it, cohen brothers are genius

A Serious Man

(JUDITH SOBBING)

SARAH: Dad?

Yes?

Does this mean I can't
go to the Hole tonight?

Does what mean?
What happened?!

Oh, Sy Ableman,
he died in a car crash.

What?!

DANNY: Hey, Dad.

So you're coming back home?

Can you fix
the aerial?

What?!!
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Olatunjio2: 1:48am On Jul 16, 2010
Batiatus : How many will you kill to see your wife?

Spartacus : I'll kill 'em all (Spartacus: Blood and Sand)

Capuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaa shall I begin?, The same movie,
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by iice(f): 5:04am On Jul 16, 2010
^^It's not a movie.

@Topic

"Warning! Assholes are closer than they appear” ~ Ace Ventura
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by mohid(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2010
Smokey! somebody stop me!,  THE MASK

u and your men are the biggest mistakes in the history of NASA, ARMAGEDDON

I see someone i dont know,i ve never seen him before,i dont think his from around here,i shoot him(shoots)
how hard is that, DESPERADO

if u give a mouse a cookie?-president
it will ask for a glass of milk-vice president, AIRFORCE ONE

(dont mind me i am enjoyin this a lot)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Keegan: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2010
It's a Wonderful Life  (1946)

GEORGE: I want to live again. I want to live again. Please, God, let me live again.

and this inscription: "Dear George, remember no man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings, Love Clarence."
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by mohid(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2010
i came ,i saw and i blew up, ERNEST GOES TO JAIL

freeze you diseased rhinoceros pizzle, COMING TO AMERICA
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by MrAnus: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2010
spank it, gademmmmit, spank it
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by consize: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2010
Mason: Are you sure you're ready for this? [walks up staircase]
Goodspeed: I'll do my best.
Mason: [stops and motions back to Goodspeed] Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and Bleep the prom queen!
Goodspeed: Carla was the prom queen.
Mason: [faintly impressed] Really?
Goodspeed: [Cocks his gun] Yeah!

The Rock (1996) Cage/Sean Connery
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by future001: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2010
"Vodka and Martini shaken not stirred" James Bond a.k.a 007
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Mrsachs(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2010
hope is very important in a man's life, shawshank redemption
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2010
I see dead people - The Sixth Sense

Still my best ever!
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2010
Am ready to kill for love! am ready to die in love! but am not ready to be a fool in love from movie Red

Bond,  James freaking Bond James Bond

Ladies and gentlement, there's a saying, that "everything is fair in love and war", this operation was also a war, a war for my country and
a war against organised crime  movie gangster

however my tommorro maybe you with me will make it beautiful but if you not with me then there no today for me non tommorro. from movie Salaam-e-Ishq: A Tribute to Love

Yesterday I had love no money
today you have money no love
5.5 billion is yours but everyday you will
remember me enjoy! movie Fida

Listen, whenever you forget in the course of this
illness, never forget that I love you always  movie U me Aur Hum

this is my world where nothing can be seen nor heard.
there is only one name for my world, black. movie Black

I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough. movie the notebook

So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me,  everyday the notebook

Every morning I still wake up and the first thing I want to do is see your face P.S. I Love You
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by latch(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2010
I do wish we could chat longer, but I’m having an old friend for dinner
Hannibal Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs

Do unto others before they do unto you
Igor in Van Helsing

Every man dies. Not every man really lives
Mel Gibson in Braveheart

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And you will know my name is the Lord
Samuel Jackson in Pulp fiction

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
Maximus in Gladiator
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by san26dy(f): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2010
"Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever." Michael to Fredo in The Godfather

MC: "My father is no different than any other powerful man -- any man who's responsible for other people, like a senator or president." KAY: "You know how naive you sound, senators and presidents don't have men killed." MC: "Oh, who's being naive, Kay?" The Godfather
MC is Michael Corleone
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by ilosiwaju: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2010
1. A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."- Robert De Niro- Heat.

2. Karl: Keep your mouth shut, Mr. Linus.
Ben Linus: Karl. Now if you're gonna sleep with my daughter, I insist you call me Ben.
from Lost(not a movie though wink .)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Okijajuju1(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2010
"You never remember the beginning of a dream" - Inception
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by mojounited(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2010
Lord Sith: You shall be my young apprentice and, ,you shall be called
"The Darth Lord Verda"

(same movie)

Obi Wan Kanoebi:", the boy is our last hope, "
Count Dooku: "But master Yoda, the young jedi master is now with the republic, "
Jedi Master Yoda: "To the path of the dark side, he has chosen, "
Obi Wan: "but he's the chosen one"
Master Yoda: "There is another, the one with the force"
All Speaking: "May the force be with you" (lol)

, While training young Jedi master Luke, Yoda senses great fear in
the boy, and tells him, "Fear is the path to the dark side.
Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

The Movie - STAR WARS
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by mojounited(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2010
*"God please give me the strength not to kill her" - Prince of Persia - the sands of time

* "what do you think sammie, I say let's kill these eevil sons of b*!atches and send them back to hell: (Dean winchester) - Supernatural

*Seni: "This is King Joffie Joffa the ruler of Zamunda He's looking for his son, Akim"
The King: Have you seen my son, Akim?

Later, while the king leaves,
Barber:"hey, who's gonna clean all these flowers" - Coming to America
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by topkin(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2010
Titanic (Di Caprio to Kate Winslet) - "Winning that Ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you Kate, and I'm ever thankful for that"

Lion King I (Simba) - "Danger? Hun! I walk on the wild side of life, I laugh at the face of danger"
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by topkin(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2010
Lost (John Locke) - "Everything breaks, you only need to apply the right amount of pressure"
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Bukittes(f): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2010
" I will treat you so nice you will never want to let me go" Julia Roberts to Richard Gere in Pretty woman
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Bukittes(f): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2010
"Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever." The Godfather
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by kinharold(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2010
if u want 2 shoot,shoot dont talk, movie=the good,the bad and the ugly

Also, "If you work for a living why kill yourself working" Turkor (the ugly) in the good, the bad; the ugly
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by mrjingles(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2010
Kay:"You're Killing Everybody"
Micheal:"I'm not killing everybody, just my enemies"
- The Godfather

"The girl doesn't love you anymore, can't you get that through your greasy head?"- Coming to America
" You say one more word about my daughter and I'll bump my feet off your royal a.r.s.e!"- Same

Keanu Reeves:"Are you Satan?"
Al Pacino:"Just call me dad"
- Devil's Advocate

"You must be ready to go further, if he pulls out a club you pull out a knife, if he pulls out a knife , you pull out a gun"- Prizzi's Honour

"Whats wrong with this place? One ba.stard goes in and another comes out"-  Tuco in The Good the Bad and the Ugy
"If you miss you better miss very well, whoever double crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about tuco, nothing"- Same movie
"Where is the owner of that horse? he's tall, blonde, smokes a cigar and he's a pig!"- same
"There two kinds of spurs my friend, those who come by the door (makes sign of the cross) and those who come by the window"- Same
"I like big fat men like you cos when they fall they make more noise and sometimes they never get up"- Same

"Gentlemen! prepare to defend yourselves!"- We were Soldiers

"I don't give a phuck!, that's why I don't have an ulcer because I know when to say I don't give a phuck!- Lethal weapon 4

" Even if you return the money he'll still kill you just for putting him through the inconvenience of looking for you"- No Country For Old Men
"I will make you only one offer, return the money and I will only kill you, I will spare your wife"- No Country For Old Men

"Any fool with a d.i.ck can have a baby, but it takes a real man to raise his kid"- Boys n d Hood

"You're a fool ratty, you coulda lived, but you chose to die"- Third World Cop

Andy Garcia:"I need to save my kid"
Micheal Keaton:" And I need a martini and a b.lo.w j.ob"
-Desperate Measures

Micheal Keaton:" What are you offering"
Andy Garcia: "Redemption"
Micheal Keaton:"You can't eat it, drink it, smoke it or phuck it, am not interested"
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by GTay(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2010
kinharold:

Also, "If you work for a living why kill yourself working" Turkor (the ugly) in the good, the bad; the ugly

I remember that, My best movie ever
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by GTay(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2010
i like big fat men like you, when they fall they make more noise
and sometimes, they never get up!

-- tuco, the good the bad and the ugly
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by GTay(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2010
u seem somewhat familiar, have i threatened u before?
jack sparrow - potc

do u tink this wise boy? crossing blades wit a pirate?
jack sparrow - potc
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by GTay(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2010
you people are d-squad, d for dirtbags
wen i say 'hey dirtbags!' that means u

-- lieutenant harris, police academy

jack sparrow: who makes all these? (referring to weapons)
will turner: i do, and i practice with them 3 hours a day!
jack sparrow: You need to find yourself a gurl mate!

-- potc
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by mac73(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2010
1. History, technology, these are not concepts. they are paperweights i keep in my den as trophies! if Da Vinci were alive today, he'd be sitting naked with me in the back of a limo eating sushi! - Hudson Hawk

2. I will torture everyone in your family starting with the bitch you took to the prom! I will torture you so bad, you will think it's a career! - Hudson Hawk

3. I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum!- They live.

4. I ain't bleeped no one over who didn't have it coming to them- Scarface.

5. who's upset? I'm not upset! you come into my house and tell me you've been stealing my money and sleeping with my daughter.you guys see anything to be upset about? you are lucky you didn't upset me yesterday like you didn't upset me today or you'd be wearing a cement kimono by tomorrow!-Oscar
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by IyaBasira: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2010
Elizabeth: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.
Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

- Pirates Of The Caribbean (Dead Man's Chest)

Morpheus ; This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

- The Martix. (BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nollywood Now Making Sex Movies / AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] / How To Watch Nigerian Television Stations Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.