Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Black & Beautiful: We Should Glorify And Inspire Our Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black & Beautiful: We Should Glorify And Inspire Our Women (540 Views)

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / These Two Uganda Black Beautiful Ladies Will Make You Whoa!- Pictures / Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black & Beautiful: We Should Glorify And Inspire Our Women by ImperialYoruba: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Our women are beautiful, graceful and very loving. Black women bend backward sacrificing their personal body for our pleasure, in pain they decorate the body with cuts, they are in kitchen all day bathed in steam, heat, soot all to make a meal and nurture family, night after night they carry a lustful man ontop of them, for nine months they carry another body in their body and in throes of agonizing pain they give life to that child...sometimes loosing their own life in the stage of birth.

I admire black and beautiful
I admire symbol of maternal love and life nurture
I admire strength and support of mama Africa
I admire these ridges and welts and the memory of rituals in celebration of girlhood to womanhood to motherhood.

Re: Black & Beautiful: We Should Glorify And Inspire Our Women by Fadiga24(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
*Vomits*
Re: Black & Beautiful: We Should Glorify And Inspire Our Women by DarkMagic(m): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
What? shocked shocked
*faints on the thread*
Re: Black & Beautiful: We Should Glorify And Inspire Our Women by SUPERPACK: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2017
disgusting.
Re: Black & Beautiful: We Should Glorify And Inspire Our Women by luminouz(m): 12:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Are those tattoos?? shocked
Seems u created this thread to mock those girls....
Quite d opposite of what ur thread title says!!
Oniranu!!!!

Modified!!!
I can't help but wonder in that last geh pix if d markings on her stomach is d code for d location of King Solomon's mines,d lost city of Atlantis, d buried gold treasure of Chimqueticatl d Undead or maybe d series of steps to be taken for me to finally build my hyperdrive n antimatter engines!!!!
Re: Black & Beautiful: We Should Glorify And Inspire Our Women by Zeze06(m): 6:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Were they painted black? cheesy

Girl in the last picture has Da Vinci codes, please where can I find her?....
Re: Black & Beautiful: We Should Glorify And Inspire Our Women by mofeoluwadassah: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2017
oh lawd.....are these human beings grin

(1) (Reply)

National Identity Card: Processes Involved To Collect Your Card / Share Your Romantic Harrassment Experiences / Late Keshi's Son, Stephen Jr & Girlfriend Welcome A Son, Grayson Onyeka (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.