Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media (37924 Views)

Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott / Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by zinny377(f): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nawoahh
Meanwhile, my signature says it all.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by aguiyi2: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bomboclat daughters of Babylon.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Destined2win: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
banmee:

What's with you people and witches?
It's the bitter truth Sir
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Gerrard59(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Destined2win:
It's the bitter truth Sir

How is it the truth? What concerns witchcraft and eyebrows (a kind of art)?

Are you implying persons without eyebrows are not witches or only witches use eyebrows? shocked

@Post, I doubt all the ladies she tagged will support her. People have different value systems. Seems like coercion to me.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
zinny377:
Nawoahh
Meanwhile, my signature says it all.
Business tycoon.
Thanks for the TLG. Gradually paying off.
Hope you're good?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by dayo840(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
annoying part is that,most of this slayer cant even draw the map of dia country
[/quote]
this one weak me bro grin
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by zinny377(f): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

Business tycoon.
Thanks for the TLG. Gradually paying off.
Hope you're good?

I am glad u joined in. kiss
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by defemidefemi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
nenedima:
Which kian yeye brows is this...its a No No for me! angry
And tomorrow we gonna see you doing it
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by BBBlaze: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Women!!!!...if una like make una draw Nigerian map for una fore head , that na una problem..

Una problem dey for una eyebrow!!!

Garri is still cost, dollar still dey fluctuate, naija politician still dey thef money and buhari rat chase still dey on!!!...so type of eye brow no EPP anybody! angry
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by nnokwa042(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
nenedima:
Which kian yeye brows is this...its a No No for me! angry
see natural colour NNE u fine biko ,God create u on Sunday
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by CandidSeeker(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2017

Why condemn her choice, when you too are not satisfied with the way God made yours!
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by luvlymabel: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
this is scaring......
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by blaqroy: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
They can draw that but can't make common title blocks
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Imagine drawing snake on your temple.
God forbid, me that hate snakes.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by hollah123: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
for guys who always want to kill themselves to satisfy these girls, can u see oyo is ur case now? even God cannot satisfy them. he gave them eyebrow they shave it away n replace it with these
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Cinderella5(f): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
xenakanbi337:
With all the pressing issues the world is facing, see the fight she chose
she is jobless. I think the wriggly eyebrow is fine.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by IdeyFindWife: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
hotspec:
Me looking at women and nonsense topics like

let's just leave women with their irrelevant tete-a-tete's; na the men who see something to make of this that deserve flogging.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by bimsy261(f): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Its even out of it.....Mtchew
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Adenike775(f): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
I hate this new trending brow
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by dangotesmummy: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
wink
Stanleyafam:
The marine kingdom is gradually releasing all its fashion into the world... Hence the increase of fornication.

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by dangotesmummy: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
wink
bimsy261:
Its even out of it.....Mtchew

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by nenedima(f): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
see natural colour NNE u fine biko ,God
create u on Sunday

grin grin tankio grin
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by dangotesmummy: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Omoge

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I cannot imagine that a product of a fake industry would step foot into the famous shoes of critics. This is a work of art and anyone in the entertainment industry should not condemn it. Chioma, your music, and your films are substandard and they too MUST GO. Art is self-expression and that has been the reason why a mediocre industry like Nollywood can exist.
She appears like a Puritan to many but not me. I hear people say that she doesn't act silly roles and I laugh. Is that truly an actress? They say that she accords herself with dignity and I roll on the floor. How is this one better than Cossy Orjiakor?
Chioma, HAVE SEVERAL SEATS!
OMG deep...ma man need a beer shocked

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
blaqroy:
They can draw that but can't make common title blocks
our good secondary school days...
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by bizza45: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
kalananta:

annoying part is that,most of this slayer cant even draw
I dey suspect ur data amount.. e no dey legit for my eyes
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by Marcelo290(m): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
xenakanbi337:
With all the pressing issues the world is facing, see the fight she chose
grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by kennsville(m): 4:19am On Sep 02, 2017
We haf see you that have job...
iamJ:
its joblessness that is doing this one
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Women are confused. They don't want the eyebrow shaved again?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by bimsy261(f): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media by bimsy261(f): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Bobrisky Did Blood Money" - Seun Olaitan Olaide / Nairalander & Team Welcome Faze To Abuja As He Prepares For Inauguration (photo / The Face Of Tonto Dikeh’s Son, King (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.