Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? (5142 Views)

Why Is That Ladies Like Sex, But Deny It A Alot / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by OrdercityWeb: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
We hear this countless times, that ladies really don't know what they want. How true is this?
It's got me really thinking and I've been making some observations.
Have you noticed the men slay queens of yesterday get married to is always far from the guys they wanted (in terms of looks)?
Okay look at a few scenarios:
Ladies: I want a man good in bed and God-fearing

Is it possible for a man to be good in bed and be God-fearing at the sametime? I mean isn't it with practice and experience you become good in bed?

Another scenario:
Guy: Will you like to go out this afternoon?
Lady: No
Guy: What about nextweek?
**the lady is obviously not interested but rather than say "I'm not interested " she says**
Lady: I'll be having headache nextweek.

Another scenario:
Guy: Will you like to go out with me?
Lady: No
Guy: Okay
**lady is obviously interested but well maybe she's confused**
**Later on**
Lady to Guy: You're not persistent, don't you know our NO means YES.

I mean does one have to become a detective or THE MENTALIST to decode what ladies truly mean?
Why is it hard for ladies to answer questions directly and honestly?
Guys share your experience.
Ladies why do you do this, do you guys know what you want?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by OrdercityWeb: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Believefirst(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
80% of them still behave as kids

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by OrdercityWeb: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Believefirst:
80% of them still behave as kids
Interesting, kindly share your experience.
Lalasticlala is this true?
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yes they do not...It's after losing it, they find out the preciousness of what they lost.. As my buddies would say, ladies make the wrong choice by default...it happens to be the scenario with over 80% of them...

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Manhood85(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by FemiEddy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ladies are naturally confused

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin

We ladies are indecisive sha... grin

And most of the times we talk to ourselves to discuss whether or whether not were going on a date grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
FemiEddy:

Chaaaii.

I bet ur gf always giving u a hard time grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Lalas247(f): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Guys do not know what they want either

Trust me every lady knows what she wants .. they choose to disclosed or not
From when u say hi .. uve already been put in a zonal region .

It's like a guy harassing u for number
U give him number .. he flash u U call back he doesn't pick like wtf u dey ok sha angry complicated things

Please guys are in the same level ...... it's everyday they creating topic saying I love her but she takes my money but I love
MDF what do u want dump or move on nonsense mtcheew

grin so it's 50 -50 lately swaying to 60-40

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by OrdercityWeb: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
supersystemsng:
Yes they do not...It's after losing it, they find out the preciousness of what they lost.. As my buddies would say, ladies make the wrong choice by default...it happens to be the scenario with over 80% of them...
True, I've noticed the same thing and they always say opposite of what they mean. Isn't that weird honestly? sad
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by OrdercityWeb: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lalas247:

[b]From when u say hi .. uve already been put in a zonal region .

U give him number .. he flash u U call back he doesn't pick like wtf u dey ok sha angry complicated things

Please guys are in the same level ...... it's everyday they creating topic saying I love her but she takes my money but I love
MDF what do u want dump or move on nonsense mtcheew[/b]

Can you answer this question do ladies mean YES when they say NO?
@the bolded you've still not proven the statement false, why give him your number why not just tell him you're not interested since you claim "from the moment he says HI you've put him in zonal region already"?
By giving him your number aren't you contradicting yourself? And you still go ahead to call him?
Ps: I'll appreciate it if you answer the questions directly thanks.
Lalas247

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by OrdercityWeb: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
FemiEddy:
Hmm. I hear this alot. Kindly share your experience bro.
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by FemiEddy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Chaaaii.

I bet ur gf always giving u a hard time grin
Lol grin , I actually see it as been normal for ladies to, as if u sef don't do d same

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

True, I've noticed the same thing and they always say opposite of what they mean. Isn't that weird honestly? sad

Men, just find a girlfriend and try to follow on... the female gender confuses me...

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by FemiEddy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol, be trying to make yourself happy o grin
A real Man always knows what he wants, and goes for it, but even a good lady, is still confused or might get confused. It's nature grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lalas247:

mtcheew, always holding up for ya sisters sha... no wahala, we shall see in Dubai...

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
FemiEddy:

A real Man always knows what he wants, and goes for it, but even a good lady, is still confused or might get confused. It's nature grin

Na their way...leave Lalas alone in Lala land, she's staking up for her sisters
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Give me your number grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Lalas247(f): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
FemiEddy:

Which real man....
Instead make one of una grab me flip n reverse it ... una dey play hard to get
It's ok grin

Me I don't get confused .. and if I do ITS the GUYS CONFUSION that caused it ... simple tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Lalas247(f): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
Dextology:

Give me your number grin grin
Baby been waiting for u grin so na now ur confusion clear

U see it femieddy demo been confused for a whole year only now after he read my post he has seen the light ..

I rest my case cheesy
PM MY YIM if u really want it
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by pocohantas(f): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
supersystemsng:

What did you get in mathematics?
Over 80%? More than 8 out of every 10 women... not forgetting we have billions of women in the world, do not know what they want?

Wake up...
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by FemiEddy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Hmm. I hear this alot. Kindly share your experience bro.
My brother, its just a ladies nature, see my mom, sis, babe, infact all female I know, there is always that touch of confusion. Its natural jare, don't mind them grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Lalas247(f): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
supersystemsng:

mtcheew, always holding up for ya sisters sha... no wahala, we shall see in Dubai...
Lol haha
I only hold up for the sisters if e make sense ... if it doesn't then they will get the T grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
FemiEddy:

Lol grin , I actually see it as been normal for ladies to, as if u sef don't do d same

grin

If i know the person, then i dont such drama sha..but if i dont know him...i will have my "me time' first and talk to my inner self grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Baby been waiting for u grin so na now ur confusion clear

U see it femieddy demo been confused for a whole year only now after he read my post he has seen the light ..

I rest my case cheesy
PM MY YIM if u really want it

Hehehe grin grin grin

I was infected with the confusion syndrome and your post is the antidote/cure for the confusion grin grin grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by OrdercityWeb: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
supersystemsng:

Men, just find a girlfriend and try to follow on... the female gender confuses me...
I tell you bro. I once told a lady we should hangout. Then she told me she'll tell me "when she's free".
She actually meant NO, which took me some time to figure, but i mean why not just say NO and save you and I the stress of calling, chatting, hoping and all.
Why not just say NO, I'm not interested so that i can carry my kaya to another lady's life.

O su'n mi oo undecided
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Over 80%? More than 8 out of every 10 women... not forgetting we have billions of women in the world, do not know what they want?

Wake up...

I was the best in Maths and soared high in Further Mathematics back in the days, The best in Chemistry and ranked one of the best in Physics...We're hanging out here...

What did you score in maths too, because " the typical "
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by OrdercityWeb: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
FemiEddy:

My brother, its just a ladies nature[b], see my mom, sis, babe, infact all female I know, there is always that touch of confusion. [/b]Its natural jare, don't mind them grin
As in eh. Honestly i can relate. grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

I tell you bro. I once told a lady we should hangout. Then she told me she'll tell me "when she's free".
She actually meant NO, which took me some time to figure, but i mean why not just say NO and save you and I the stress of calling, chatting, hoping and all.
Why not just say NO, I'm not interested so that i can carry my kaya to another lady's life.

O su'n mi oo undecided

I feel for you, i'm sorry on her behalf, if she did this, it's not because she's confused...but wants to save you the heart break from hearing an outright NO, for this i hail the lady, she didn't feel you as relationship material..
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by OrdercityWeb: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Wake up...
Hi Pocohantas, kindly address the claims in post. Let's not derail with statistics here.
Thanks
Re: Is It True That Ladies Do Not Know What They Want? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol haha
I only hold up for the sisters if e make sense ... if it doesn't then they will get the T grin

Okay oh.. by the way, those hips are not genuine... post a pic of you standing up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advise / How Do I Tell My Fiancée This. Please Help / Never Do This Inside A Keke!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.