Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

10 Magic Of Dating A Beautiful And Comfortable Lady Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Magic Of Dating A Beautiful And Comfortable Lady Fast (607 Views)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Magic Of Dating A Beautiful And Comfortable Lady Fast by helpmeohgod(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
1. Be good looking and neat with a good dress sense.

2. Be financially comfortable. Don't fake it.

3. Don't pester her with frequent calls as if its a do or die affair

4.let her know her worries are yours

5.Spend averagely according to your pocket.

6. Be gentle yet be funny and lively person to be with

7. Be bold in approaching and talking with her. Don't let her beauty or position intimidate you.

8.Be bold in bed and aggressive but gentle touch to the right places.

9. Make sure you satisfy her first in bed first by letting her beckon on you to come before satisfying yourself.

10. Lastly to make the relationship last, do not keep multiple girlfriends. If you cannot afford to keep only her, keep a spare one only.

This write-up is dedicated to G my friend who inquired to know the secret of my dating awesome ladies and I promised to let him know through this forum.
Re: 10 Magic Of Dating A Beautiful And Comfortable Lady Fast by tosyne2much(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nice one bro
Re: 10 Magic Of Dating A Beautiful And Comfortable Lady Fast by ImDharay: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cool buh 7 & 8 are out of it for me.
Re: 10 Magic Of Dating A Beautiful And Comfortable Lady Fast by helpmeohgod(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
7 and 8 is the sauce cheesy
Re: 10 Magic Of Dating A Beautiful And Comfortable Lady Fast by helpmeohgod(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: A Pastor's Son In Love With An Alhajis' Daughter / When Was Your First Kiss? & How Did You Feel After It Happened? / Dont Dump Your Partners Because You Caught Them Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.