Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam (52444 Views)

Acting CJN Warns Judges Against Frivolous Political Injunctions / More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by murphyibiam15(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
sarrki:
Omoluabis are different
We are Omoluabis first
God bless Omoluabis
Eid Mubarak my own madridguy
the man u Yoruba Muslims call clown Don turn to omuoluabi bc he g dressed like a Muslim.. double standard

4 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Ngene44: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
The Muslims north and afonjas will nw accept him. As long as you can appeal to their religious fantasy, you will be there own
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Oduok(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
With this Fayose has shown a sign of true leadership. I wish we should live in Nigeria where we are not divided between religious line.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by chubbygal(f): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2017

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by goingape1: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose’s Islamic dress code in line with biblical injunctions –Grand Imam

The Grand Imam of the League of Imams and Alfas in Southwest, Edo and Delta, Sheikh Bello, has said Governor Ayodele Fayose’s Islamic dressing was in obedience to Allah’s instructions.

He added that the dressing was also in line with biblical injunctions.

Bello spoke during the Eid-el-Kabir prayers on Friday, which Governor Fayose had attended.

“The governor’s dressing was in obedience to Allah’s instructions.

“This dressing shows that the governor is not discriminating against any religion. Your Excellency, your dressing is even in line with Biblical injunctions,” Bello noted.

“If you check the book of Zecharias 3:3, the Bible says, ‘We removed unclean clothes from Joshua, we washed him clean and he was dressed with a clean turban on his head and God’s angel stood by him.’

“Our governor, as you wore the turban on your head, the angel of God is already with you and that is why you are succeeding in all that you do, against all odds,” Bello added.

In response, Fayose said, “I got elected by everyone’s vote. Choice of religion is free. As a leader, appearing in a Muslim regalia with a turban is to say that I must be part of everything the Muslims do and make then realise that we are all one family.

“I will also ensure that all their demands today are met.”

Governor Fayose had joined Muslims for the Eid-el-Kabir prayers on Friday, while formally attired in Islamic dress code, complete with a turban and a string of praying beads.

http://punchng.com/fayoses-islamic-dress-code-in-line-with-biblical-injunctions-grand-imam/
do not eat what have been served to idol.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by goingape1: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
chubbygal:
I love this woman!
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by mistudreh(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
I would love to see a pic of him with the traditional worshippers while he dresses the same way an ogun worshipper would dress just to show he is part of them too. He was voted by everyone like he said.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by lawalosky(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
na which kan tuban the oldman beside fayoses,,, afonja and copy copy.. abeg make una live wtn blg to ceser to ceser
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by amnesty7: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
The Islamisation has reached Fayose already.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Arysexy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hausa don't take yoloba as Muslims, check comments below

1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Okoroawusa: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
When it suits them they quote the Bible...at other times its corrupted

Oga Imam, it's not the turban that cleansed Joshua the Priest but the state of his office.

Besides, Joshua was dealing with ILLAH not ALLAH. Quran 114:1-4

Islam n christianity r the same root.

I laugh when a muslim named Jubril is calling a christian named Gabriel an infidel n a christian named Moses is calling a muslim named Musa an unbeliever.The names r exact same thing.

Organized religion is a fraud.Historically,religion has killed more ppl than AIDS,cancer n malaria put together.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by amnesty7: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
chubbygal:
If this quotation was indeed said by a Muslim, then your mother is indeed still a virgin
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Okoroawusa: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Oduok:
With this Fayose has shown a sign of true leadership. I wish we should live in Nigeria where we are not divided between religious line.
I think I agree wit u on dat.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by ItsTutsi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ur father that is fit to be that,what is he!?!
paBuhari:
Buhari the vegetable is not fit to be a class prefect.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by bcashy: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
paBuhari:

Your father the ugwu tree..where the hell was he wen his mates including buhari were contesting for that post??
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Behappie(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
I say NO to hate speeches;It's satanic.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by vioment: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
That freedom should be applicable for camouflage wearers. In a city of unrest where soldiers have been deployed its understandable after public announcements to ban those types of wears after the state/LGA govt have passed it into law. It is barbarian to have soldiers punishing citizens that they are part of. Senators and their state counterparts need to get to work and open the doors of civilization to Nigeria. It is bad enough that Nigerians have to braze the disruptions of power supply, the unreliable agriculture, inadequate and unmaintained infrastructure.

It is time to bring sanity back if there was ever one. It is time, for the president to work with senate and governors in passing laws geared towards sanity and unity. It is time to uplift the Nigerian spirit from within. It is not right that the homeless and psychiatric patients are being beaten to stupor or killed in the streets because they hid in the suck-away; nobody called the police because they don't trust that institution. Let us raise the Nigerian standard to the highest standard comparable to any standard of high regard in the world.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Nicestibk(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Alhaji Sheik Fayose grin

sarrki:
Fayose’s Islamic
dress code in line with biblical injunctions –Grand Imam

The Grand Imam of the League of Imams and Alfas in Southwest, Edo and Delta, Sheikh Bello, has said Governor Ayodele Fayose’s Islamic dressing was in obedience to Allah’s instructions.

Bello spoke during the Eid-el-Kabir prayers on Friday, which Governor Fayose had attended.

“This dressing shows that the governor is not discriminating against any religion. Your Excellency, your dressing is even in line with Biblical injunctions,” Bello noted.

“If you check the book of Zecharias 3:3, the Bible says, ‘We removed unclean clothes from Joshua, we washed him clean and he was dressed with a clean turban on his head and God’s angel stood by him.’

“Our governor, as you wore the turban on your head, the angel of God is already with you and that is why you are succeeding in all that you do, against all odds,” Bello added.

In response, Fayose said, “I got elected by everyone’s vote. Choice of religion is free. As a leader, appearing in a Muslim regalia with a turban is to say that I must be part of everything the Muslims do and make then realise that we are all one family.

Governor Fayose had joined Muslims for the Eid-el-Kabir prayers on Friday, while formally attired in Islamic dress code, complete with a turban and a string of praying beads.

http://punchng.com/fayoses-islamic-dress-code-in-line-with-biblical-injunctions-grand-imam/
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by omenkaLives(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
luvinhubby:
The thing has turned you to Fayose's dressing now, abi?

Meanwhile, Trump visited Corpus Christi one day after Hurricane Harvey's devastation of Texas, Buhari left flooded Makurdi and took a six day Sallah leave to Daura, if we call him Daura Dulllard now, you will provoke. Anyway, i have called him that already.
Similar way your useless hero and ineffectual buffoon, GEJ, went grinding a married woman's asss on stage dancing, while kids were being slaughtered in a certain part of the country at the same hour.

What a funny bunch of people y'all are. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
murphyibiam15:

the man u Yoruba Muslims call clown Don turn to omuoluabi bc he g
dressed like a Muslim.. double standard
A yoruba muslim is the worst yoruba I have ever seen.they literally rim the anus of the northerners.it is even on record that yoruba Muslims are slaves to fulanis.that why you see the likes of madridguy and saarki defending their masters like their depend on it.
No one has been able to solve my riddle here.
Out of the betrayals,came a girl funmi who is also a betrayal,betraying her people who are known betrayals.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
Similar way your useless hero and ineffectual buffoon, GEJ, went grinding a married woman's asss on stage dancing, while kids were being slaughtered in a certain part of the country at the same hour.

What a funny bunch of people y'all are. smiley
Slaughtered by who,your masters and employers of cause
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Boyooosa(m): 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
factsandfigures:
It is not complete until I see Fayose in Sango Worshipers regalia.
SANGO IS NOT RECOGNISED IN NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION... OBJ WANTED TO BRING HIM BACK ON BOARD IN 1977 BUT PRAYERS HELD SANGO BACK. I DONT THINK WE NEED TO GO BACK THERE AGAIN COS WE HAVE NOT EVEN SORTED OUT THE ISSUE OF JUST THESE TWO...
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Zeze06:

Fayose looks like a zoo clown in that turban... grin

Doesn't fit him at all...

But you zoologist GEJ the ex president have no problem coping with him
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by blacq2009(m): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2017
rattlesnake:
these fools should Bleep off
Thanks. You choose to disgrace your father's surname willingly.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by blacq2009(m): 12:21am On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
For years muslim has being trying to relate their stuffs to christian but it will never join.
Bedtime.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by enemyofprogress: 12:49am On Sep 02, 2017
I'm sure dis imam don chop okro soup before making that anti abooki statement
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Afritop(m): 1:49am On Sep 02, 2017
sad In Nigeria Politricks is Politics. Politricks is when you dress casually on sallah because you are not elected Governor but when elected Governor you now dress religiously to celebrate sallah inorder to garner attention
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by sapele914(m): 2:07am On Sep 02, 2017
paBuhari:
But fayose that is struggling to wear turban is fit?Tomorrrow when it pleases you and fayose you will call them boko haram and fulani herdmen?Hypocrite change your ways it is because of people like you and that brainwashed hog called nnamdi kanu that Nigeria has not moved forward,Vipers.
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by Bibi294(f): 3:08am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose’s Islamic dress code in line with biblical injunctions –Grand Imam

Is this bandage or turban?
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by PMBtill2023: 3:23am On Sep 02, 2017
luvinhubby:
The thing has turned you to Fayose's dressing now, abi?

Meanwhile, Trump visited Corpus Christi one day after Hurricane Harvey's devastation of Texas, Buhari left flooded Makurdi and took a six day Sallah leave to Daura, if we call him Daura Dulllard now, you will provoke. Anyway, i have called him that already.
DON'T you have transformer in your area or are you not closer to lagoon?ok what of rope,is it that expensive in your area?
Re: Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam by aliyumd: 3:28am On Sep 02, 2017
ekensi01:
For years muslim has being trying to relate their stuffs to christian but it will never join.

Wawa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency / A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity / Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.