Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Did You Know The Meaning Of Sex As A Teenager? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Know The Meaning Of Sex As A Teenager? (774 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Know The Meaning Of Sex As A Teenager? by Ecclesiastes(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hello nairalanders, I am a writer and I'm currently working on a project that requires a little bit of research.

Please, I need your response on the following questions.

1. What was your idea of sex before fully understanding its meaning?.

2. How did you get to know the real meaning of sex.

3. lastly, did your parents teach you about sex?

Thanks, your replies will be of great help.
Re: How Did You Know The Meaning Of Sex As A Teenager? by tosyne2much(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
I dey come
Re: How Did You Know The Meaning Of Sex As A Teenager? by derrick333(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol, yanshh de back, u dnt hv to b told, wat really took awhile b4 perception is, "round" I once told my friend I did 33 rounds ,
Re: How Did You Know The Meaning Of Sex As A Teenager? by Ecclesiastes(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I dey come
do quick
Re: How Did You Know The Meaning Of Sex As A Teenager? by kingxsamz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
through mama and papa play kids usually do

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know The Meaning Of Sex As A Teenager? by sirfrance(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
1. I don't have any idea about sex as a teenager, then I thought as soon as you are married God will send babies to the couple.

2. The time I knew about sex was in my primary 5, a friend told me that a boy must have sex with a girl before she gets pregnant. I did practice it then as kid who really wants to know what it really is.

3. My parents didn't tell me or teach me sex education.
Re: How Did You Know The Meaning Of Sex As A Teenager? by horlahsunbo225(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Na one girl teaches me
She even give free practical join

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know The Meaning Of Sex As A Teenager? by Ecclesiastes(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
sirfrance:
1. I don't have any idea about sex as a teenager, then I thought as soon as you are married God will send babies to the couple.

2. The time I knew about sex was in my primary 5, a friend told me that a boy must have sex with a girl before she gets pregnant. I did practice it then as kid who really wants to know what it really is.

3. My parents didn't tell me or teach me sex education.

thanks
Re: How Did You Know The Meaning Of Sex As A Teenager? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
1. Didn't have any idea of sex, thought once you get married God will give you children and according to what my mum told me at 9years that once a girl start seeing her period she will get pregnant if a boy touches her(didn't understood her) so I thought having a boyfriend can make someone pregnant
2. I was 11years old JSS2 first term, a spoilt classmate of mine made a joke of a guy inserting his Penis into a girl's vagina(can't really recall her exact words) so I concluded that sex is when the man is on top of the woman in bed kissing(what Nollywood taught me) and the guy inserting his manhood into the Lady's vagina(according to what my classmate said)
3. No, it was even an abomination to talk to them about sex. It was God that just help me during my teens age
Re: How Did You Know The Meaning Of Sex As A Teenager? by Ecclesiastes(m): 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:
1. Didn't have any idea of sex, thought once you get married God will give you children and according to what my mum told me at 9years that once a girl start seeing her period she will get pregnant if a boy touches her(didn't understood her) so I thought having a boyfriend can make someone pregnant
2. I was 11years old JSS2 first term, a spoilt classmate of mine made a joke of a guy inserting his Penis into a girl's vagina(can't really recall her exact words) so I concluded that sex is when the man is on top of the woman in bed kissing(what Nollywood taught me) and the guy inserting his manhood into the Lady's vagina(according to what my classmate said)
3. No, it was even an abomination to talk to them about sex. It was God that just help me during my teens age
Ecclesiastes:

thanks
Rukkydelta:
thanks. God bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Girls Try To Get Love And Fail / Kenyan Pastor Snatches Woman From Husband(video) / South African Girl Who's Confused By And A Bit Afraid Of Nigerian Men (serious Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.