Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? (2717 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by mamagee3(f): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hi all, I had a dream whereby my boyfriend came over to my house with his friend and he was speaking to my mom.

What could this mean?
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Treat typhoid

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by YourImaginaryBF: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
It means he's going to use you for ritual .
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by Kimcutie: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ma'am you still do boyfriend stuffs?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by Gentlevin: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Your mumu post no dey ever pass u and your invisible boyfriend....

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by Lewaluv(f): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by Skinni(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamagee3:
Hi all, I had a dream whereby my boyfriend came over to my house with his friend and he was speaking to my mom.

What could this mean?
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by mofeoluwadassah: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
make i nor talk weytin dey my mouth cool
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by hatchy(f): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
After checking your profile I conclude that you are an adult but with a baby brain.
All your post on Nairaland is nothing but poo.

Sense fall on you when you grow up mama with small pikin sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
mamagee3:

What could this mean?
your so called boyfriend is a womanizer
Email me for more dream interpretation and thank me in advance cheesy
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
When wouldn't your boyfriend meet your parents
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by stobery(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
At 38, you are still boyfriending?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by mamagee3(f): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
stobery:
At 38, you are still boyfriending?
You would have made sense if that was really my age.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by Damilaresimon25(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
hatchy:
After checking your profile I conclude that you are an adult but with a baby brain.

Fatality!!!
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Manager it is almost as if you are beginning to be insulted grin
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Let me be the first to congratulate you wink
It means he's coming to ask for your hand in marriage afterall.
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Mynd44 oya now
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by AngelicBeing: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2017
hatchy:

Chai grin

Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2017
mamagee3:

What could this mean?
Most times, what we think about in the day time is mostly what we dream about, it means that you were thinking about your boyfriend meeting your mum in the daytime and it manifested in your dream.

Take it easy, he will marry you OK.
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2017
grin
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by nursennenny(f): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2017
Its obvious u love him a lot . Tell him to propose or do the proposal urself .

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by walepackage(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2017
Maybe he got eyes for your mum also...Who knows
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by thundafire: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Is ur mom and BF sexually active if Yes then ask ur BF to come home only wen u r around
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by Allwility: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
He wants to introduce his friend to your mom because his friend is a double agent who works for the government and is a Russian spy and has ties to North Korea which conducted a nuclear test this morning. Your mom dated the man that carried the nuclear football in the 80s, he memorized the codes and that code will be used to generate today's code because it follows an algorithm. The codes will be sold by your boyfriend who happens to be a double agent for the US government and the Chinese government to the Chinese, who will neutralize and control the nuclear football.
You can prevent all this from happening mamagee3.
Come back to Nigeria and get married to a good guy and this your boyfriend that happens to be a Chinese double agent will never have to meet your mother.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
What of the man you told us your mom brought home to be living with her
Re: I Had A Dream Whereby My Boyfriend Met My Mom? by mamagee3(f): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
raumdeuter:
What of the man you told us your mom brought home to be living with her
He doesn't live with her.

He only stayed for three months.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak / Nurse Who Got Pregnant For Boyfriend’s Friend, Reveals How It Happened / Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.