Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse (50490 Views)

Former Ooni Of Ife’s Wife, Olori Wuraola Signs Partnership Deal With UAE / 5 Things Many Don't Know About Olori Wuraola / Olori Wuraola Confirms Break Up With Ooni Of Ile-ife, Reverts To Maiden Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by luminouz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
tylesh:
The king himself has issues. He needs to deal with them first
U have issues...deal with em first!!!
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by deedeedee1: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
That man shouldn't have been Ooni of Ife. I wonder how he got there.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by BabaO2: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
worst Ooni ever. The guy is too complex and illiterate for that throne.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by cr7lomo: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
That's y its imperative for women to live a decent life because u never know Gods plans for you...i guess she's all regrets bout her past life...the truth is that no man( especially successful men) that wud stay married to a lady with a messed up past...most ladies think that the past is the past, even if u get married to that man, he will end up messing u up due to ur past,he might use another excuse as his reason for his actions ... Ladies of today, keep on 4kin around thinking u are slaying...ask urselves y female celebs find it difficult to keep a home after getting married

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by stevecantrell: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
lekkie073:
buki bombata not bimbo....op, change dat.

Bombata" my granny is a member of that family.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Maski87: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Make she de go jare,there are plenty fine women out there who will replace her,at least the man son chop the Toto for 16 months
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by livinbygrace: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
This king too like enjoyment and that's why he is very close to king shaheed Elegushi(best friend),kunle Afolayan and so on.He is a well known socialite and I heard he used to service senator daisy.So both of them are bird of the same feathers.Olosho marry olosho

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by tylesh(f): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
luminouz:

U have issues...deal with em first!!!
Deal with the difference between I'm and Am first.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by burakado17: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
I can't write properly. Are u seeing what am writing. The Oduduwa Republic Record Breaker.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
ajalawole:
Marriage isn't easy at all. Have learnt alot during my pre-marriage (a female friend staying with me for about 3moths now, and it wasn't easy). Her daily sex demand is something i can't withstand anymore

She wants a kid. Once that happens then you may not enter the valley on a timely basis again grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by HARJANI9000(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fadiga24:
The Ooni is a philanderer just like his useless Afonja folks grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by simbol(f): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Only God knows what transpired between them.please Don't let us judge.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by simbol(f): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=HARJANI9000 post=60089322][/quote]hmmmmm
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Taich(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
sokera:
I just pity this lady and any man that tried to have sexual relationship with her , Men please stay clear of her way because she will never remain the normal human being again ... you don't dig whatever kings dig ....

What about those who dug before the king? Isn't it obvious that our African gods are powerless, was it not the god that confirmed her as the chosen one for the King.
Abeg leave tradition, the woman will still marry again and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by schumastic(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

This man is gay

No two ways about it

he's the first gay king in Nigeria.

he barely slept with wuraola or whatever her name is

I smell a rat here

How did you know or did you confirm it yourself?

Signed.

Vice Chairman, Bachelors Club Lagos.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by snowwhyte607: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
sokera:
I just pity this lady and any man that tried to have sexual relationship with her , Men please stay clear of her way because she will never remain the normal human being again ... you don't dig whatever kings dig ....
I will dig her and nothing will happen tongue
sokera:
I will dig her and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by SeyiAyorinde(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bombata! That reminds me of the Bombata(Bornbastard) in Two hall then. Are they in any way related?
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaooooooo!!!! Seems u like d man!!!!! tongue

No o
I don't do men
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Yusuf54: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fadiga24:
..Pls learn aw to make some Sensible contributions,stop meikn comments like a Senseless person again
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by sexaddict08(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
it looks real, but its fake...should i expose u?
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Fadiga24(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Yusuf54:
..Pls learn aw to make some Sensible contributions,stop [b]meikn [/b]comments like a Senseless person again

Yusuf go to school, it's making not meikn.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fadiga24:
livinbygrace:
This king too like enjoyment and that's why he is very close to king shaheed Elegushi(best friend),kunle Afolayan and so on.He is a well known socialite and I heard he used to service senator daisy.So both of them are bird of the same feathers.Olosho marry olosho
BabaO2:
worst Ooni ever. The guy is too complex and illiterate for that throne.
OShepherd:
This is serious. A king dat can't settle his personal marriage, how is he going to settle his subjects. End Times King sad
nowpresence:
ooni is the first gay king to ascend the throne.

You all want attention right...ok receive it like your father is getting his

You have forgotten that being a king does not make the God.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by luminouz(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

No o

I don't do men
*faints*

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by luminouz(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
tylesh:

Deal with the difference between I'm and Am first.
Seems ur English teacher is at fault!
'Em is a short abbrv for them.
Thank me joor
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Praktikals(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fadiga24:
My father is a philanderer just like the useless Nnamdi Kanu grin
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by luminouz(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
ajalawole:
Marriage isn't easy at all. Have learnt alot during my pre-marriage (a female friend staying with me for about 3moths now, and it wasn't easy). Her daily sex demand is something i can't withstand anymore
U need help hommie
*preps his diick*
grin
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by LexngtonSteele: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fadiga24:

This thing dey pain you wella. ..

Cry more while enriching an Afonja grin

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by BabaO2: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

You all want attention right...ok receive it like your father is getting his

You have forgotten that being a king does not make the God.
Ooni to ndobale fun saraki shio...
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by ujuka(f): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fadiga24:

Mr man please stop this nonsense
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by sisisioge: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hot kabiesi! Biko stay one side, why are you fighting all the women nau?

My respect to him still...non of his women ever threw public tantrums! Ki lo fe fa? Omo if you can't stand me gbe ja without drama tinz. Same way he treated Akiolu...he doesn't deal dramas.

...but I still love Olori Wuraola. She's truly a queen.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Fadiga24(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

This thing dey pain you wella. ..

Cry more while enriching an Afonja grin

See Afonjas wailing

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by ayagha: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
The kingship is just too much for this young king to handle.He is caught between two worlds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? / Pick Your Sleeping Pattern, Mine Number 4 / The Top Fastest Things Around The World(2015).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.