Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse (50493 Views)

Former Ooni Of Ife’s Wife, Olori Wuraola Signs Partnership Deal With UAE / 5 Things Many Don't Know About Olori Wuraola / Olori Wuraola Confirms Break Up With Ooni Of Ile-ife, Reverts To Maiden Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by tealaw(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Things don really change o.. Back in d days, them for don cut her head.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by enemyofprogress: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
So na remnant kabiyesi dey chop since,no wonder her pusssssy and breasts dey sour for mouth grin grin
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by JahsPet: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
ajalawole:
Marriage isn't easy at all. Have learnt alot during my pre-marriage (a female friend staying with me for about 3moths now, and it wasn't easy). Her daily sex demand is something i can't withstand anymore

Get her busy doing something in case she has not occupation. It works like magic.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by YelloweWest: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
A man who can't lord over his home certainly cannot lord over an entire tribe.

This man is unfit.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by AreaFada2: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
ajalawole:
Marriage isn't easy at all. Have learnt alot during my pre-marriage (a female friend staying with me for about 3moths now, and it wasn't easy). Her daily sex demand is something i can't withstand anymore
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

You nor get problem. Start gyming seriously. I hear you ask "wey the energy for gym after the exhausting kpekus?" grin cheesy
But just try. You will soon get used to it.

Cut sugar and eat more veg & fibre. Enjoy it before marriage & the kids start rolling in. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by quickly: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wobegist:

After days of denial by the palace of Oonirisa in Ile Ife (Osun state), Olori Wuraola Zaynab Otiti Ogunwusi finally confirmed (Wednesday, August 30) that the 16-month marriage with Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi has collapsed.
The confirmation around 9:49 am shocked all as the troubled marriage was the subject of rumours for over two weeks.

The confession of the Benin princess has elevated the drama to the realms of firsts. Not in the history of the ancient town celebrated as the cradle of mankind has this much scandal rocked the powerful throne.

Here are 4 ways this confirmation by the estranged wife of the powerful King turned the scandal to a record breaking episode as compiled by encomium.ng:

1. The King married a divorcee.

As the news of the marriage filtered in, it was established that Zaynab Otiti Obanor was indeed in another union.
That as recent as December 2015, she was still involved with her Lebanese partner.

Kings usually marry maidens. In fact, the Ooni is expected to marry ‘virgins’.
And their March 12, 2016, wedlock was pervaded with so many frightening unpalatable tales.

2. The marriage lasted only 16 months.

Marriage to Kings are eternal, but this union broke records as very shortlived.

Contracted on March 12, 2016, insiders claimed it collapsed in less than 6 months as bickering dogged the household.
And by July 2017, Olori Wuraola had moved out of the palace.
The separation was confirmed on August 12, as the royal couple ignored one another at Lagos airport.

3. The scandals were well celebrated in the media.

The crisis crept into mainstream media on Monday, August 14. And ever since, more sensational details have emerged.

4. The King ascended the throne as a bachelor.

The King and his first wife, Bimbo Bombata had parted ways as he was crowned in 2015.
She made efforts to return, but it ended in a fiasco.

It’s unusual for a 40 year old King to be without a wife by his side.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/4-ways-ooni-makes-history-as-wuraola.html

I can bet he is not the first king to do this. Did you take into account all the Oonis from 1400s?
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by ojobekehinde: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
ajalawole:
I agreed wt u,i dey my knee now dey pray make she go to where she dey serve.instead she no go,and i dey spend lyk 2morrow no dey.no easy atall

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by ajalawole(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
ojobekehinde:
I agreed wt u,i dey my knee now dey pray make she go to where she dey serve.instead she no go,and i dey spend lyk 2morrow no dey.no easy atall
bro so am not even alone cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by UniqueDennis(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

She wants a kid. Once that happens then you may not enter the valley on a timely basis again grin

hahahahahahaha... you are a genius

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
the olosho s looking for another service engineer wit a bigger engine. The previous two service engineers(the Lebanese nd the young king) ve very weak engines.
these gigolos pretending to service engineers will look for another olosho
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by LexngtonSteele: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fadiga24:

See Afonjas wailing

grin

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Yusuf54: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fadiga24:

Yusuf go to school, it's making not meikn.
...Tell ur GNS lecturer to tutor U very well
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by babtoundey(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
This man is gay
No two ways about it
he's the first gay king in Nigeria.

he barely slept with wuraola or whatever her name is

I smell a rat here
Na only rat you smell. Toy no smell pig? let the smelling continue
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
sokera:
I just pity this lady and any man that tried to have sexual relationship with her , Men please stay clear of her way because she will never remain the normal human being again ... you don't dig whatever kings dig ....
And if she is digged what happens? The answer is NOTHING. The so-called kings are still ordinary humans like everyone else. Nonesense tradition.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by babzo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Eventoned:
Pls, listen to my song and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3cDCcwGHvc

Amazing.
Where can I buy it
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by TolaniLuv: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wobegist:

After days of denial by the palace of Oonirisa in Ile Ife (Osun state), Olori Wuraola Zaynab Otiti Ogunwusi finally confirmed (Wednesday, August 30) that the 16-month marriage with Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi has collapsed.
The confirmation around 9:49 am shocked all as the troubled marriage was the subject of rumours for over two weeks.

The confession of the Benin princess has elevated the drama to the realms of firsts. Not in the history of the ancient town celebrated as the cradle of mankind has this much scandal rocked the powerful throne.

Here are 4 ways this confirmation by the estranged wife of the powerful King turned the scandal to a record breaking episode as compiled by encomium.ng:

As the news of the marriage filtered in, it was established that Zaynab Otiti Obanor was indeed in another union.
That as recent as December 2015, she was still involved with her Lebanese partner.

Kings usually marry maidens. In fact, the Ooni is expected to marry ‘virgins’.
And their March 12, 2016, wedlock was pervaded with so many frightening unpalatable tales.

2. The marriage lasted only 16 months.

Marriage to Kings are eternal, but this union broke records as very shortlived.

Contracted on March 12, 2016, insiders claimed it collapsed in less than 6 months as bickering dogged the household.
And by July 2017, Olori Wuraola had moved out of the palace.
The separation was confirmed on August 12, as the royal couple ignored one another at Lagos airport.

3. The scandals were well celebrated in the media.

The crisis crept into mainstream media on Monday, August 14. And ever since, more sensational details have emerged.

4. The King ascended the throne as a bachelor.

The King and his first wife, Bimbo Bombata had parted ways as he was crowned in 2015.
She made efforts to return, but it ended in a fiasco.

It’s unusual for a 40 year old King to be without a wife by his side.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/4-ways-ooni-makes-history-as-wuraola.html

Princess Diana was not eternal
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by TolaniLuv: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
sokera:
I just pity this lady and any man that tried to have sexual relationship with her , Men please stay clear of her way because she will never remain the normal human being again ... you don't dig whatever kings dig ....

She don enter one chance and any man who try to sample her.... same as late princess Diana
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Eventoned: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
babzo:

Amazing.
Where can I buy it

Thanks...

It's on soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/user-986119445/you-love-me
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by ademijuwonlo(f): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
ajalawole:
Isn't that what is known as "Friends with benefit "
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Eventoned:
Pls, listen to my song and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3cDCcwGHvc
This is superb. I listened to it again and again. Very inspirational piece and very sweet voice if I must add. Well done!
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Eventoned: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
jfolorun:

This is superb. I listened to it again and again. Very inspirational piece and very sweet voice if I must add. Well done!
Thank you very much.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Eventoned:

Thank you very much.
To encourage you, I have subscribed to your YouTube channel already. I hope you continue to do this.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by BiggyBamBam: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wobegist:

That as recent as December 2015, she was still involved with her Lebanese partner.[/b]

Is the Ooni a Bachelor or a divorcee?
Get your facts right
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by lomprico(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Titheman:
maybe d king is gay...

Or dickless cheesy
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Eventoned: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
jfolorun:

To encourage you, I have subscribed to your YouTube channel already. I hope you continue to do this.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by rikamann: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fadiga24:
The Ooni is a philanderer just like his useless Afonja folks grin

Don't be RUDE!
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by tylesh(f): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
luminouz:

Seems ur English teacher is at fault!
'Em is a short abbrv for them.
Thank me joor
Please go to your profile and correct what you have there and stop making noise!
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by luminouz(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
tylesh:

Please go to your profile and correct what you have there and stop making noise!
N that's what is giving u headache? shocked
U had to masturbate on my profile to feel relevant??
Ain't changing shiit...
If u don't know I'm n Am are pronounced d same way.....please fvck off!!!
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by tylesh(f): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
luminouz:

N that's what is giving u headache? shocked
U had to masturbate on my profile to feel relevant??
Ain't changing shiit...
If u don't know I'm n Am are pronounced d same way.....please fvck off!!!
I don't have time for retards like you.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by luminouz(m): 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
tylesh:

I don't have time for retards like you.

Thank u.....retardess!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? / Pick Your Sleeping Pattern, Mine Number 4 / The Top Fastest Things Around The World(2015).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.