Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse (50488 Views)

Former Ooni Of Ife’s Wife, Olori Wuraola Signs Partnership Deal With UAE / 5 Things Many Don't Know About Olori Wuraola / Olori Wuraola Confirms Break Up With Ooni Of Ile-ife, Reverts To Maiden Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by gafarolabisi2(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
I belief know African man will dare Bleep such a woman again not to talk of marry her because she has shared bird with the king. traditionally, wuraola has become a spirit
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by Olumaeme: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
So the king was snagging second hand? Eeyah
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by kan12(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Eventoned:
Pls, listen to my song and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3cDCcwGHvc

I THINK YOU WILL BE THE NEXT OONI.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by SoNature(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
nowpresence:
ooni is the first gay king to ascend the throne.

Take my advice: don't get into this tribal war because u are a lady. If u must do that, don't reveal ur identify because u have no idea how ur bigotries are breaking people's hearts
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by datwall: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
The appointment of 32 ooni of ife by Mr aregbesola will be good for ife.the appointment of several obas in osogno will be good for osogno..

Cities should have. Several ooni.. that why Lagos is the most influential,.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by brojoshua: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Men with sins of idolatry, adultery, false Christianity and so on. Men are in deep darkness and very corrupt and many are dying in their sins and corruption. And the world is also being ruled by evil and satanic men. Let these believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and God will save their souls and give them eternal life. And let those who believe among them repent from their sins and God will forgive them and make them His sons. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul. What will he give in exchange for his soul.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by phranklyn92(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

This man is gay

No two ways about it

he's the first gay king in Nigeria.

he barely slept with wuraola or whatever her name is

I smell a rat here
How did you know?

Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by juman(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
ayagha:
The kingship is just too much for this young king to handle.He is caught between two worlds.

I also think like that. grin

Anyway. God had put him there.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by juman(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
I wonder why he married the woman.

Maybe some people told him story how she was so good in bed.
Re: 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse by letusbepieces: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2017
tylesh:

Deal with the difference between I'm and Am first.

The olodo did not know the difference between I'm and Am, he said dey are the sam. lollz!
nwunye m kedu! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? / Pick Your Sleeping Pattern, Mine Number 4 / The Top Fastest Things Around The World(2015).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.