Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p (34168 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by burkingx(f): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
abokibuhari:
Useless dying old ani mal

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by Adegokenath(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Second time no shaking
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by Thisis2raw(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Trump is at Texas helping out the flood victims, while Buhari is Daura enjoying himself. My prayers are with Benue flood victims
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by greggng: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Each time buhari is around Nigeria seem to ve a sense of direction. That's why I keep on praying for him to be healthy to complete the good work he started. I think he should accommodate every tribe in his cabinet so that various agitation should end is better to do that than to fight war. Meanwhile let me than him for goodluck he has brought to Nigerian sports ie female basket ball and super eagles. I wish Nigeria gud luck without jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by carzola(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
After spending Close to a year away
on treatment our president is
fit and back to his PAPARAZI
life style...

I swear this Buhari is a worthless
object wearing expensive cloths.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by 8stargeneral: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
D kind cow milk babu go drink today eeh
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by sexaddict08(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
abokibuhari:

he's now dying abi? i thought u people said he wont come back alive

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by urchman23: 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
abokibuhari:
who be this one with red beard
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by haysmart90(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
Chai doz chairs no be here..na only that one i see.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by haysmart90(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Adegokenath:
Second time no shaking
it will shake beyond ur imagination. No be only second term.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by row2ray(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
abokibuhari:

Am I the only one who noticed he did not mention victimization based on religion?
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by AreaFada2: 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nutase:
What's red beards name?
Did he use blood to dye his beards?

The guy na "original barbarosa". grin cheesy

You know African genetics has such a wide variation.
The variation among Africans is wider than what genetically separate Africans in general from Europeans.
Hard to believe but very established now.

OCA2 gene mutation renders a black person to albino. So skin colour gene is fairly small. Far smaller that HLA gene of immune system, the one that enable us accept or reject an organ transplant. You'll not see on the surface the work or the large HLA gene, but skin colour caused by a relatively small melanin gene has resulted in how we have divided mankind into races and the consequences such as racism, slavery, etc.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by EmekaBlue(m): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funny how the Gov is trying to appear in d pic especially the second pic. Just negodu from d settings how d duara dullard presido even proud to his emir they respect like anything
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by semyman: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
It is beyond their comprehension that he is back and fit as a fiddle against all their permutations that he is dead or incapacitated, you death mongers have not witnessed your worst days yet, just chill till the 2019 results are announced
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Bless u baba.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by Empiree: 2:46am On Sep 03, 2017
Nutase:
What's red beards name?
Did he use blood to dye his beards?
It is permitted to dye the hair with henna or any other substance that will give it a reddish or yellowish colour
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by seguno2: 3:03am On Sep 03, 2017
Uteghe:
OGBUAGU OF NDIGBO. CARRY GO TILL 2023.

Is that the second flag behind him?
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by seguno2: 3:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Empiree:
It is permitted to dye the hair with henna or any other substance that will give it a reddish or yellowish colour

Permitted by?
Permitted for?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor / Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.