Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p (34167 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / APC Governors In A Group Photo With President Buhari At His Daura Home / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by seguno2: 3:06am On Sep 03, 2017
Nutase:
What's red beards name?
Did he use blood to dye his beards?

Blood of Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram victims?
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by Empiree: 3:10am On Sep 03, 2017
seguno2:

Permitted by?
Permitted for?
It is optional buddy. Use or not, it is up to you. Afterall, your yeyebrities dye their hair some form or manner.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by seguno2: 3:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Empiree:
It is optional buddy. Use or not, it is up to you. Afterall, your yeyebrities dye their hair some form or manner.

I thought that he is a religious leader.
Is he now a yeyebrity whose viral video of self-service masturbation, we will be seeing soon?
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by Empiree: 3:24am On Sep 03, 2017
seguno2:

I thought that he is a religious leader.
Is he now a yeyebrity whose viral video of self-service masturbation, we will be seeing soon?
I dont know the man n the picture but i would assume he is Muslim. So it is permissible for Muslims to dye beard with henna.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by bobnatlo(m): 3:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Nutase:
What's red beards name?l
No!
The beards were kissed by fire naa
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by Collymond: 5:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Let's continue to promote peace and unity ..... Nobody ever gain from violence or breakdown of law and order in any form.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by Horo(m): 6:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Humble man these are same chairs before he became a president
I so much likes his integrity
May God continue to bless and protect you Mr President
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by hmabdool(m): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2017
abokibuhari:
Useless dying old ani mal

Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2017
the duara dullard is not even following, the old emir is even healthier and lively than him.. he just have walking corpse in aso rock
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by bewla(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2017
abokibuhari:
Sai buhari cat with nine life like shekau long life President but is that man on the right with red beard real
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by AnanseK(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Funny how the Gov is trying to appear in d pic especially the second pic. Just negodu from d settings how d duara dullard presido even proud to his emir they respect like anything

And you think you are communicating? Please go to school.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by EmekaBlue(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2017
AnanseK:

And you think you are communicating? Please go to school.
mr primary sch teacher....If u cant understand, move on.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by raphaeladeyele: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2017
sai Baba
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by toyinjimoh(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2017
abokibuhari:
u everybody must die
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by baxmaich(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2017
is emir of daura more powerful than the emir of katsina,why buhari keeps being received and honored by emir of daura instead of emir of katsina? my opinion though.
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by sweetgala(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2017
Nutase:
What's red beards name?

Many people who have ethnic / genetic links to the Fula, berber, Tuareg ethnic group from north Africa have red hair. To see a red haired Somali or Kenyan is not a odd thing.

Same applies for Niger and Chad
Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by sweetgala(m): 8:42am On Sep 03, 2017
greggng:
Each time buhari is around Nigeria seem to ve a sense of direction. That's why I keep on praying for him to be healthy to complete the good work he started. I think he should accommodate every tribe in his cabinet so that various agitation should end is better to do that than to fight war. Meanwhile let me than him for goodluck he has brought to Nigerian sports ie female basket ball and super eagles. I wish Nigeria gud luck without jonathan

Accomodating everyone for the purpose of compromise can be costly, remember Buhari is a retired military man order and loyalty is paramount.

His cabinet has every ethnic group in it,the only part which is not as diverse is his personal aide and staff that I yield to ;personal aide and staff must be those you trust the most who know your thoughts and principles. Trump only put those in his campaign team as personal aides and advisers for same reason.

Buhari is not a career politician who has spent years forming questionable alliances so I don't expect him to be as well networked as the likes of Atiku /OBJ.

He is an honest man making an honest effort in this Nigerian situation we have to support him and give him due props

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p by Jelal0007(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
abokibuhari:
useful living young human being. undecided
abokibuhari:
useful living young human being.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.