Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Help! I Love Her And I Am A Sex Freak, But She Insist On No Sex Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Love Her And I Am A Sex Freak, But She Insist On No Sex Relationship (546 Views)

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Love Her And I Am A Sex Freak, But She Insist On No Sex Relationship by slenjaman(m): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
I have been asking a girl out for the past 3years now she final agreed to my proposal. Although, she agreed on the condition that we will not have sex and she must not catch me with any other lady. funny enough I wish to marry her.
Please advice me on what to do because I don't want to lose her.
Re: Help! I Love Her And I Am A Sex Freak, But She Insist On No Sex Relationship by Stevengerd(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
No be u create thread about ur perception about sex. Na your cross, Gbe, Carry am!!
Re: Help! I Love Her And I Am A Sex Freak, But She Insist On No Sex Relationship by mofeoluwadassah: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
its obvious you are just an attention seeker lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Love Her And I Am A Sex Freak, But She Insist On No Sex Relationship by Homeboiy: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
fuyez-la, est-elle marie vierge?;
Re: Help! I Love Her And I Am A Sex Freak, But She Insist On No Sex Relationship by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
slenjaman:
I have been asking a girl out for the past 3years now she final agreed to my proposal. Although, she agreed on the condition that we will not have sex and she must not catch me with any other lady. funny enough I wish to marry her.
I know you're lying but continue.
Re: Help! I Love Her And I Am A Sex Freak, But She Insist On No Sex Relationship by greatnaija01: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
blady hypocrite.... you created thread to abuse and insult sex.... now you are creating this one cos you want sex. YOUR LOVE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO WAIT..... stop thinking thru ya deeq

slenjaman:

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Sleep Around... / Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda / I'm Now A Mum - Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.