Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage (28446 Views)

Buhari Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Family And Personal Aides / Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Cuteogbus: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:
don't you know that Fayose likes playing to the gallery and loves his name being everywhere in the media?

If the chief of staff really knew the kinda master he has, if Fayose is going to the toilet, he would announce it and arrange journalists to cover him.

Lere Olayinka knows how to deal with Fayose very well, both can't have problem for now.

The only ailment that can weigh Fayose down is media inattention.
So Fayose Is Just An Attention Seeking Bigot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by FBIL: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Fayose, the Chrislem! People who don't eat chameleon but are behaving like one. If an ordinary Christian man visits that same mosque mosquito they'll kill him because to them, an infidel has entered a mosque. Now, what is Fayose?
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2017
Wit dat his masqur toband head tie
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by malware: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Fayose be like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by malware: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2017
FBIL:
Fayose, the Chrislem! People who don't eat chameleon but are behaving like one. If an ordinary Christian man visits that same mosque mosquito they'll kill him because to them, an infidel has entered a mosque. Now, what is Fayose?

Cite an example where Muslims kill a Christian because he entered a mosque....

No example, no further argument.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Vikky014(f): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2017
Quality20:
bad news . I don't really know how Islam is being practiced in the south, but what I do know is that in the north, any mosque or imam who allows a non-believer to join prayers with believers will lose his reputation, respect and a sizable chunk of followers - except of course if the nonbeliever came to make inquiries or is trying to embrace the faith
if you don't believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour. you are a non believer according to my Bible.
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by lastmessenger: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Quality20:
bad news . I don't really know how Islam is being practiced in the south, but what I do know is that in the north, any mosque or imam who allows a non-believer to join prayers with believers will lose his reputation, respect and a sizable chunk of followers - except of course if the nonbeliever came to make inquiries or is trying to embrace the faith
the more reason why you guys are intolerant and chunking out the highest number of terrorist.
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by menstrualpad: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Quality20:
And incest is so rampant therein
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by AreaFada2: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2017
In SW, Christlems are many.

Many families are of dual religious heritage, hence the religious tolerance there.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Teacher1776(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has sacked his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi.

A statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, said Adelusi was relieved of his duty over “dereliction of duty.”

The statement, which was announced on the state-owned radio station, did not explain the specific offence committed by Adelusi.

But a source in the Governor’s Office said Adelusi was sacked because he failed to organise adequate media coverage for the Eid prayer in Ado Ekiti, which the governor attended on Friday.

Olayinka said, “The governor was livid that there were no journalists in his entourage and that they were not on the ground to cover his entry into the prayer ground.

“The governor felt he had taken more than enough from the gentleman and ordered his sacking.

“The CPS, however, said he was not aware of the event because it was not officially communicated to him.

“He said there was no way he could have arranged for a media coverage for an event he was not aware of. But we hope the matter can be resolved because the governor has a large heart.”

When contacted by our correspondent, Olayinka confirmed the development. He explained that he issued the statement based on the directive of the governor.

He, however, failed to provide further details on the incident.

Attempts by our correspondent to speak with Adelusi on the issue was unsuccessful as he did not respond to calls made to his mobile phone and also to the text message sent to him as of the time of filing this report.

http://punchng.com/fayose-sacks-aide-over-eid-el-kabir-prayers/

I read thru your story. There is no portion where it mentioned he was sacked for inadequate coverage of the Idel Karbir celebrations, yet u captured it so.
In as much as u want comments and likes, you should stop misleading the public in your reportage. There are standard journalistic guidelines in news reportage. These must not be sacrificed on the altar of selfish gains. People such as you are the reason the current government is working hard to control the media and ban free speech.
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by PearlStreet(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2017
Teacher1776:

I read thru your story. There is no portion where it mentioned he was sacked for inadequate coverage of the Idel Karbir celebrations, yet u captured it so.
In as much as u want comments and likes, you should stop misleading the public in your reportage. There are standard journalistic guidelines in news reportage. These must not be sacrificed on the altar of selfish gains. People such as you are the reason the current government is working hard to control the media and ban free speech.

Mr Teacher, read paragraph 4 and come back to edit your long but pointless post.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by pweetiedee(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:
When a prophet in Akure prophecied that Fayose will run mad before the end of his second term in office, people said the prophet was actually the madman, but today with event of things in Ekiti, prophecy is gradually being fulfilled, Fayose is obviously no longer a normal human being, but people are not taking note yet because they think he's probably playing politics, I pity his aged mother.

he is a madman already. remain make he tear cloth.
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by pweetiedee(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2017
Cuteogbus:
So Fayose Is Just An Attention Seeking Bigot

Of course. That's what he is. He will get the attention when he starts walking the streets of Ado Ekiti naked.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by ExInferis(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose Ayodele De Rock

The sensational governor

Sensationalist, you mean.
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by shevon: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:
don't you know that Fayose likes playing to the gallery and loves his name being everywhere in the media?

If the chief of staff really knew the kinda master he has, if Fayose is going to the toilet, he would announce it and arrange journalists to cover him.

Lere Olayinka knows how to deal with Fayose very well, both can't have problem for now.

The only ailment that can weigh Fayose down is media inattention.

Haba, how will he not want his name in the media when he has 2019 ambitions. How else will he be popular? Him not getting media coverage during this celebration period will not do his popularity drive any good, especially among.... Abeg, let me not write what's on my mind, everything you write or do in that line is seen a d tag bigotry now-a-days; mbok, I don't have power for chere ka m bia.
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by ExInferis(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2017
fk001:
Hmmm serves him right.

I know while he was in office he is among fayose cohort that makes jest of our dear president, therefore he should deal with it definitely he reaped what he sowed.

Please don't say "Dear President".

It sounds too much like North Korea's unhinged "Dear Leader".

And it'll give ipods reasons to insist we're in a dictatorship.
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by CioAngels(f): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2017
Fayose, so your going to the prayer ground was to showoff and to pray to God. Fayose, remember that the position you are in today is not permanent. Your action will reduce your fan base. You want to be voted for, by who? Lere, that job is not forever and you cannot be in all the places.
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Teacher1776(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2017
PearlStreet:

Mr Teacher, read paragraph 4 and come back to edit your long but pointless post.

"a source in government house said..."
Exactly my point. If u are a trained journalist, you should know that that clause is not enough to generalize. It is a trick often employ by most sensational journalists to air their hideous views.
A boss doesn't just fire a subordinate for one slip. He is probably grossly or consistently inconsistent in the discharge of his duties.
A good reporter digs deep and get to the root cause and doesn't base his/her judgement on mere haunches or outright speculations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by fk001(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2017
ExInferis:

Please don't say "Dear President".

It sounds too much like North Korea's unhinged "Dear Leader".

And it'll give ipods reasons to insist we're in a dictatorship.

Just because of "Dear"? i said it just to show how i value Our president.

And i want to remind you that IPOB are irrelevant to me, if by saying "dear president" will hurt their feelings then so be it.

All i know is we are one Nigeria.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by fk001(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2017
GMBuhari:

He has not even started ripping

Lol

ma Niggah
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Tolexander: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2017
shevon:

Haba, how will he not want his name in the media when he has 2019 ambitions. How else will he be popular? Him not getting media coverage during this celebration period will not do his popularity drive any good, especially among.... Abeg, let me not write what's on my mind, everything you write or do in that line is seen a d tag bigotry now-a-days; mbok, I don't have power for chere ka m bia.
Fayose was not nursing any presidential ambition until when his name was being sung in the media due to his incessant verbal attacks on President Mohammadu Buhari.

Fayose once said he will not contest and remain in Ekiti state as business man after this tenure in 2018.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/i-have-no-ambition-to-be-a-senator-gov-fayose/
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by babyfaceafrica: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2017
Teacher1776:

"a source in government house said..."
Exactly my point. If u are a trained journalist, you should know that that clause is not enough to generalize. It is a trick often employ by most sensational journalists to air their hideous views.
A boss doesn't just fire a subordinate for one slip. He is probably grossly or consistently inconsistent in the discharge of his duties.
A good reporter digs deep and get to the root cause and doesn't base his/her judgement on mere haunches or outright speculations.
Fayose is that you?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Maximize52: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has sacked his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi.

A statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, said Adelusi was relieved of his duty over “dereliction of duty.”

The statement, which was announced on the state-owned radio station, did not explain the specific offence committed by Adelusi.

But a source in the Governor’s Office said Adelusi was sacked because he failed to organise adequate media coverage for the Eid prayer in Ado Ekiti, which the governor attended on Friday.

Olayinka said, “The governor was livid that there were no journalists in his entourage and that they were not on the ground to cover his entry into the prayer ground.

“The governor felt he had taken more than enough from the gentleman and ordered his sacking.

“The CPS, however, said he was not aware of the event because it was not officially communicated to him.

“He said there was no way he could have arranged for a media coverage for an event he was not aware of. But we hope the matter can be resolved because the governor has a large heart.”

When contacted by our correspondent, Olayinka confirmed the development. He explained that he issued the statement based on the directive of the governor.

He, however, failed to provide further details on the incident.

Attempts by our correspondent to speak with Adelusi on the issue was unsuccessful as he did not respond to calls made to his mobile phone and also to the text message sent to him as of the time of filing this report.

http://punchng.com/fayose-sacks-aide-over-eid-el-kabir-prayers/
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Deeldorado: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2017
He is livid that his ego was not massaged.
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Junior66(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2017
fk001:
Hmmm serves him right.

I know while he was in office he is among fayose cohort that makes jest of our dear president, therefore he should deal with it definitely he reaped what he sowed.

So you hate him because he makes jest of PMB. You are a Buhari zombie. Not everybody will like their leader, the sooner you understood that, the better for you.

Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by marv1: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

Can you be objective for once in your life? It's too early for your Mumbo-Jumbo
You know next to nothing about Fayose. He is an attention seeker in my state and his days are numbered. Every steps he takes is just creating more enemies for himself at home. Good for him. Good for us in ekiti.
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by shevon: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:
Fayose was not nursing any presidential ambition until when his name was being sung in the media due to his incessant verbal attacks on President Mohammadu Buhari.

Fayose once said he will not contest and remain in Ekiti state as business man after this tenure in 2018.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/i-have-no-ambition-to-be-a-senator-gov-fayose/

Lol... Nna, leave all these politicians and their shenanigans. A not so distant leader once was standing at a rally where another former leader announced that he was going to run for just one term in office. We all know the end of the story. Politicians and lies/pretence are like white on Rice more often than not.
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by omoelerin1: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Quality20:
That's why northern Muslims are terrorists.
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by streetfabulous: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
ok.. . It's easy to see his motive for attending. It's obviously not because he is interested in the prayers .
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Burgerlomo: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
No mind the attention seeker, everything he does is for the camera.

You're absolutely right.
Re: Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage by Milestones: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
ONI WEREWERE DE GOMINA!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Considers Reversal Of Power Privatisation / Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP / Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.