Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday (44657 Views)

President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres / Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington / US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by biyams83(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2017
LMAyedun:
Another coded medical trip.
He can't stay in his own country to deliver what he was elected for. It's so unfortunate.

Buhari is just so over rated, he has nothing to offer this country.
do you think you can make a good leader?
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by abokibuhari: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2017
May his plan crash ijn

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2017
A presidency and president that lies more than Trump grin grin grin grin....

I won't be surprised if Trump called him.

Omo already jati jati...

grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by ajepako(f): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

Awon eleri pelebe omoyen oleje ki afi said baba kaale

Won feran omo kaaro ojire

Awa na odeni GBA laabo

O je ya fi awon omo olori pelebe sile ko yaa so fun baba yin pe ko ni suuru ko de fun ara ni isinmi..
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by biz2get(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Those Rats that ate his chair in office.

Well,

FOOD IS READY.

There was a country - the new slogan.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by SalamRushdie: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2017
This is the ostrich nervous president ever..what a waste of vote
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by SalamRushdie: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2017
BroZuma:
A presidency and president that lies more than Trump grin grin grin grin...

Can you mention one Trump lie

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Can you mention one Trump lie

Salam please stop mentioning me with such silly and childish retorts.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by badera: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by SalamRushdie: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2017
BroZuma:

Salam please stop mentioning me with such silly and childish retorts.

You have accused a man I greatly admire of being a liar and you expect me not to probe further ?
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by TedLawrence(f): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2017
[s][/s]Why would Trump invite Buhari to come to the US after he was voted in by the lost tribe of the Jews in Nigeria?[s]Why would Trump invite Buhari to come to the US after he was voted in by the lost tribe of the Jews in Nigeria?[/s]Why would Trump invite Buhari to come to the US after he was voted in by the lost tribe of the Jews in Nigeria?

nonsense
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You have accused a man I greatly admire of being a liar and you expect me not to probe further ?

You need help kid.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by badera: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Kingspin(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2017
brainpulse:
Pigs and idiots like the lost tribe of Jew continues to wail and cry. If he does not attend,they will say he didn't attend because he is very sick and must not leave Aso rock or even say America will arrest him for the shooting of the biafra pigs.
Learn to hold leaders accountable. Road, power, good education and economy should be every Nigerian focus and demands.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by hmabdool(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2017
ydass:
Fu.,ck this nigga!

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by hmabdool(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2017
LMAyedun:
He can't stay in his own country to deliver what he was elected for. It's so unfortunate.

Ur a devil for even posting the story on nairaland just to get comment and like... Go f. uck ur self

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by colossus91(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2017
president buhari aka guiliver travel!! grin
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Franky9584(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2017
again.?
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Yakson09: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2017
diz news go spoil d day of d pigdiots frm d yeast.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by vigasimple(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2017
I have said to numerous people before today, Buhari only came to Nigeria for Eid to enjoy his Ram with his people in Daura. Rat excuses didn't work, he is going to the USA for about 3 weeks which I predicted will end up in London hospital or his medical team meeting him in the US.

I remember when Buhari was saying that Nigerians are criminals. If you are constantly lieing and using decoy and state resources to treat yourself without disclosing it, it is called corruption and makes you a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by MOSICATED5(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2017
If this is true then shame on Buhari. He has power to fly long hours but can't do basic things
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by KingGBsky(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:
I would have preferred him to settle down a little bi

Though he knows better, what it's good fie the country

Safe trip

Here comes the FOOL!
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by mrkia(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2017
Said Baba !!!! May you have a save trip. May the Woeful/devil thought of your critics never come to pass. Amen

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by badera: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by femo86(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Who Buhari epp self

Today London, Tomorrow USA...Haba

Which kain Ajala the traveller be dis

Eye don open oooo, if you can't lead your nation just resign and start enjoying your all round trip all over the world.

When you never be Presido, you dey feed your cows in Daura.. Now, you dey waka upandan dey spend billions on travelling and medical

Iranu..Abasha....

Make dem come catch me here......I dey my room dey wait

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Deeldorado: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2017
LMAyedun:

I concur. If anything, he's a stumbling block to national progress at present.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Junior66(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

Safe trip
Buhari knows better? Zombie you are!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Nackzy: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Clueless, Vegetable you are Taking our silence for granted you feel Nigerians can't revolt Abi? ...God Alone is Revolting for us that's y u know no Peace and u will Never know peace...Imagine u so confuse 2 years plus u have not achieved one single thing,...all u know is to lie about with that son of perdition lie Mohammed.., Clueless Human being...No Permanent Employment, PMS is still 150N, Minimum Wage has been forgotten, CBN injects billions of dollars everyday for Naira to appreciate...,U Awarded 150 Billion for Oil prospecting in Wilderness, Assu are on Strike,, The money you have discovered what are u keeping it for?, Agriculture is Zero, Education is Zero, Corruption in Nigeria is at its peak Now, Police, Navy, Army, Government parastatals, School, Jobs Anything in Nigeria is based on Connection Ur building rail lines in the North forgetting there's no maintenance culture in Nigeria I pity u Enriching Ameachis pocket... Bubu u have every reason to be sick..
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by MrSly(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2017
GMBuhari:
grin grin

. Trump falling LiePob's hands since infinity
Lol! Trump invited hi since February and Buhari is about to honour the invitation after 7 good months. To crown it, the source also said he might remain there till UN meeting which is three weeks from now, also added the fear that the journey might have medical undertone. And already someone has believed it and is here shouting 'liepod' APC should kukuma tell us the Indian native doctor that worked this charm for them. Its hypnotising power is so strong on zombies.
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by BanevsJoker(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

Safe trip
Now I believe BMC is a full-time round-the-clock 24/7 job. I mean, 4 am, you were battling sleep and could barely type coherent sentences, but you had to earn your stipends. You know what, I ain't mad at you no more. I now see your struggle. Hopefully, the next government doesn't throw you out to the streets. Better save something from your BMC pay.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Elinosweet143(f): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Your home is in disarray and all u could think of is traveling to the US to honour an invite, who does that? Na wah oh
Re: President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday by Yahnur(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2017
SAFE JOURNEY MR.PRESIDENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria / Aishatu Umar Maigari's 3 Brothers Die In Motor Accident In Gombe (Photos) / Peace Accord: Sowore Is Not Even Sitting Like A Presidential Material (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.