Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nigerian Lesbian Risks Prison Sentence, Shows Off Her 'main P*ssy' In New Love- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian Risks Prison Sentence, Shows Off Her 'main P*ssy' In New Love- (724 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her 'main Pussy' In New Loved Up Photos / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lesbian Risks Prison Sentence, Shows Off Her 'main P*ssy' In New Love- by ilesanmima(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2017
A Nigerian lesbian identified on Facebook as Etz Cici Olamide, took to the social networking platform and shared some photos which show her kissing and posing with her partner, Ajoke.

She captioned the photos; “Bby always remember dah if you fall. I’m gonna pick you up after I finish laughing my main p*ssy''.

Ajoke replied saying: ''My second half, my love, my world best, my choco bae, my bestie, my happiness words can’t describe my love for you…can’t trade yhur love bby…heart yhu ayomii."

http://allnews.uodoo.com/en-ng/detail/2625597744248365?app=browser_card&uc_param_str=dnfrpfbivesscpgimibtbmntnijblauputoggdnw&opt=list_auto&uc_biz_str=action%3Abase.openwindow%7Cparam%3AS.object%3Dinfoflow%3BS.token%3D1002%3BS.scene%3D1002%3Bl.channel%3D10069901%3Bend&entry=browser&entry1=card&entry2=list&reco_id=387595a2-cf36-44eb-9eac-63012b03083f

(1) (Reply)

What Kinda Rubbish Is This Again? / Why 70% Of Nigerian Youths Are Infected With One Std Or The Other? Drkolaq / Bride Makes Grand Entry To Her Wedding Reception, But Her High Heels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.