Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why 70% Of Nigerian Youths Are Infected With One Std Or The Other? Drkolaq - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 70% Of Nigerian Youths Are Infected With One Std Or The Other? Drkolaq (750 Views)

Guys,have U Ever Almost Contracted An Std Or HIV B4 / MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / Guys, Which One You Fear Pass?? STD OR PREGNANCY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 70% Of Nigerian Youths Are Infected With One Std Or The Other? Drkolaq by DRKOLAQ(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Why 70% of nigerian youths are infected with one StD or the other? My name is DR KOLAQ jnr. Sexual therapist @distinguished Nigeria's No 1 Alternative Healthcare Provider.

The question...why?

Is it lack of sex education in teenagers or ignorance or
Re: Why 70% Of Nigerian Youths Are Infected With One Std Or The Other? Drkolaq by DRKOLAQ(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Available data show that sexually transmitted diseases constitute great medical, social and economic problems in Nigeria. Apart from the heavy affliction of urban dwellers, there is rapid excursion of these diseases to the rural areas as well. This situation is serious enough to attract government attention so that necessary control measures may be initiated in good time in order to avert the serious consequences.

Gonorrhea is the most prevalent sexually transmitted disease (STD) in Nigeria. In fact, in 1963, WHO found Lagos to have the highest gonorrhea rate in the world. Recent surveys report gonorrhea prevalence to be as high as 28.1%. Further some studies show a clear association between gonorrhea and male and female infertility. Penicillinase producing Neisseria gonorrhea prevalence varies from 44.4% in Zaria to 80% in Ibadan. There is an increase in the prevalence of gonorrhea among girls, mostly due to sociocultural factors such as the belief that sexual intercourse with a girl who has urethritis cures the condition. Gonorrhea is not always the most common form of urethritis, however. For example, in a study in Ibadan, 61% of male urethritis cases had nonspecific urethritis. Further schistosomiasis often causes urethral symptoms like those of gonorrhea. Most women at STD clinics have vaginitis and vaginal discharge. Even though the prevalence of trichomoniasis and candidiasis are rather high (10.2-22.3% and 4.33.1% respectively), bacterial vaginosis is the leading cause of vaginitis and vaginal discharge in Nigeria. The predominant malignancy of women in Nigeria is cervical cancer which my be due to the high rates of infection of trichomoniasis and Herpes virus II. Another prevalent STD is syphilis, yet many people with the infection are asymptomatic. For example, a study reports that 10.3% of women in a prenatal clinic in Lagos tested positive for syphilis, but the physician believed only 1.5% had syphilis. Tropical venereal diseases still cause genital ulcers in Nigeria. Dermatophyte infection, genital warts, and pedicubsis pubis also occur, but scant data exist. Many people believe they have an STD and do not, yet they insist they do. This phenomenon may be a result of the common fear of infertility which results from STDs. In conclusion, the government should allocate adequate funds for health programs and research, particularly sex education in school's. What do you think?
Re: Why 70% Of Nigerian Youths Are Infected With One Std Or The Other? Drkolaq by DRKOLAQ(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
I need reasonable thoughts on this topic . .this is a airtel1324145139307760 mtn3010630814411715 recharge card.. give me a reasonable argument and get double.... more to come in my every post... nairaland.com Drkolaqjnr(sexualtherapist)
Re: Why 70% Of Nigerian Youths Are Infected With One Std Or The Other? Drkolaq by thesicilian: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Where did you get this your 70% statistics? Intelligent people don't just quote figures out of the blues.
Re: Why 70% Of Nigerian Youths Are Infected With One Std Or The Other? Drkolaq by DRKOLAQ(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
thesicilian:
Where did you get this your 70% statistics? Intelligent people don't just quote figures out of the blues.
(not thinking intelligent at all)nobody knows all ..that's why am asking you anyways for participating mtn 6010678914412719
Re: Why 70% Of Nigerian Youths Are Infected With One Std Or The Other? Drkolaq by DRKOLAQ(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
When I was younger I remember when I first understood what sex really meant .didn't really understand .by then I was a full grown teenager at that age grade I think parents should not fear to teach sex education.
Re: Why 70% Of Nigerian Youths Are Infected With One Std Or The Other? Drkolaq by TEAMvido(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
body no be fire word ....
Re: Why 70% Of Nigerian Youths Are Infected With One Std Or The Other? Drkolaq by DRKOLAQ(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
TEAMvido:
body no be fire word ....
load this airtel1324145139307760
Re: Why 70% Of Nigerian Youths Are Infected With One Std Or The Other? Drkolaq by DRKOLAQ(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
There is this infection that is so rampant nowadays and very deadly staphylococcus. ....follow my next topic to win big free recharge cards. How do I know I have staphylococcus or any other infections?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Badly Beaten Up By A Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice / Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. / I Am Keeping My Virginity For My Husband - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.