Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere (25104 Views)

NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by stanluiz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
nasoeb:
my people, this hasn't, this is not and it CAN NEVER EVER help us with this division amongst ourselves. I know we tbe ijaws are very annoying, the igbos are just as annoying boostful as the yorubas. the middle belterns? they've been foolish and weak for too long. but we have to see past all these dificiencies and come together to work as one united body. on so many occasions I have been pissed at the igbos, yorubas etc.... but that wouldn't stop me from joining force to defeat our common enemy. the north is "OUR COMMON ENEMY" and we know that. it is the mistakes and weakness of our fathers and those before them that got us here. But the question is, are we ready to continue in that line of marginalisation. my people today we complain of unequal treatment with those from the north, our farm lands here in the south destroy by those that came all the way from the north. our women rape right in front of their husbands, brothers and xolleagues by those up morons from up north yet nothing is done about it but . tell me can anyone from south go up north and try this...... NO. why? are they more physically stronger than us? NO. It is just because we made them feel they have monopoly to violence and are untoucheable. My Brother where ever you are enougj is enough, you better start touching this moroons with all you can find whenever they try this shit if TRULY YOU WANT TO STOP THIS ACT OF QICJEDNESS BY THE NORTHERNERS. I assure you all if nothing is done, in ten years time our kids will face worst things. our kids will be openly denied of education, health care and all the food things of life and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. PLEASE All SOUTHERNERS AND MIDDLE BELTERNS should come together and forn alliance. one for all and all for one. touch any middle beltern up north and same massive pains be inflicted on northerns down south. damage to any southerner up that pithole of theirs and worst pains rwpay to northerners here in south and middle belt. Thats how you send a mesage to even the dumpes hausa fulani moorons
Yoruba Muslim is one of the problems why south can never be united.

2 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by kolmart: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
this so call afenifere are fool
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by mmsen: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kazim88:
Because Yoruba and Middle Belters have since port to freedom....

Core North are actually on their own. Yet they don't know it.

As it should be.

They are the most useless component of this vehicle called Nigeria.

Let us unify and discard them (the core north) once and for all.

Maybe then we'll have some peace. Imagine no Fulani herdsmen; no Boko Haram; no Sharia law; no religious pogroms; no fistula; no malnutrition; no polio; no Al-Majiri; no illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by pimper24: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
South west is the smartest region I ever know in Nigeria. Agha amanrinata ha. cool
aminulive:
A pan Yoruba socio-cultural group known as Afenifere has weighed in on the recent calls for the re-arrest of the Leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.

In a recent interview with Punch, the national publicity secretary of the group, Yinka Odumakin implied that only people from the Northern region of the country seek the re-arrest of Kanu.

He said;

To start with, experience has shown that arrest cannot resolve the question of self-determination. Two years ago, who knew Nnamdi Kanu? Maybe he was just on the Internet or Radio Biafra. But when he was arrested and detained for over a year he became popular.

You realise today that when he is addressing crowds in the South-East, thousands gather and follow (him). They (government) made him popular. If they rearrest him, they are going to further popularise him and bring into focus the issues he is fighting for. Why don’t they deal with the issues, solve the nationality question and render his achievements ineffective? His arrest will not resolve the matter. Even if they sentence Kanu to death today, another person will rise — once they refuse to resolve the matter.

On the other hand, when you talk about the rule of law, that lady that symbolises justice is blindfolded. The essence of that is, she is no respecter of persons — she delivers justice to whoever offends the law. But then, you begin to go after Kanu and some people get up in Arewa land to say leave our land. The Kaduna governor says, ‘Go and arrest them.’

The vice president says, ‘Arrest them.’ The minister of interior then says, ‘No, they said they were misquoted.’ The thing the minister said they were misquoted on, they sat with governors from the North to say they were suspending the order (notice to quit given to Igbo in the North), and they were holding a press conference in Sheraton.

In fact, one of the (Arewa) youths, when they were looking for them, said, ‘If I’m declared wanted, I will give myself up.’ Even (for security agents) to invite them for a 30-minute chat and let them go, they didn’t do that. When you refuse to do that, you create problems for the rule of law; you show that there’s a double standard. That is not how to build an inclusive country.

Not that we endorse everything that Kanu is doing, but we are saying in order not to overheat the polity, what we need now is (for the Federal Government) to address the issues that have given rise to agitations. If we begin the process of restructuring this country, the separatist groups will be at bay. But if we don’t address these issues, you’re giving them, added energy.

When asked about Kanu's violation of his bail conditions, Odumakin said;

When you are granted bail, that is not the end of the matter. The bail means you can go home while the case continues. They have a case in court; let them go to the court. It goes beyond the whole question of courts. Kanu has not been put before the court for killing anybody, burning property or doing anything wrong. All they are taking him to court for is for statements they said he made.

Arewa youths made statements that threatened the unity of the country; they (government) said they should be arrested. The police did not arrest them. The minister of interior came out and started making excuses that the youths said they were misquoted.

Why didn’t he say Kanu said he was misquoted? Now, those who are in favour of (Kanu’s) re-arrest are from the same section of the country where the Arewa youths come from. People can begin to draw insinuations that they are quick to ask for Kanu’s re-arrest because he is not from their section of the country, while they are shielding those who are from their section of the country. That’s why I’m talking about inclusiveness. So, it goes beyond taking Kanu to court. It’s on the basis of the same question of what Kanu said that they arrested him in the first place.  Arewa youths made pronouncements that threatened the unity of Nigeria.

To date, the police could not invite them for a chat; (not) even to take them to a five-star hotel and interrogate them over drinks, pepper soup and groundnuts. To let them be roaming free and even for the minister of interior to be making very lame and unintelligent excuses for them — what kind of country are you building? The boys never said they were misquoted.

When they suspended their notice to quit, they repeated everything they said. That minister should have resigned by now. We are not holding the fort for Kanu at all. We are saying if you want to apply the law, you must apply it evenly; not a law for a section and another law for another section. That cannot work. In fact, that will create more problems and give more sympathy to Kanu.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/03/northerners-want-nnamdi-kanu-re-arrested-afenifere/
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
joygreT:
I have never seen in any law in the world where marriage or relationship is by force...if the Igbos wants to go, let there be a referendum to know if truly it is the desire of the majority of the tribe to be on their own..simple....after all we the west will benefit more
India
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by coolplanet: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

N so ?

When then ?

And then ?

When you become the president you can talk

We won't allow any traitor to infiltrate us to cause disharmony among Omoluabis

Sincerely,i have been looking for the day you idiot will post on my comment. I am quite sure u are not a yoruba person. Let's put tribe aside.you never see anything positive since have been following your comments on nairaland.you are always on the other side.If truly u are being paid,guy,give up!.yoy might call anybody to ban me but let's call a spade a spade,you need to check your psycho before its too late.we talk about restructuring that will help all regions if managed well,u are here saying nonsense like a senseless human being.why not reason for once. Haha!
You talk about omoluabi,where has Tinubu led you to.Today he is blaming himself just that he couldn't pour out his dissatisfaction. The likes of saraki,dino melaye and atiku have caged him and put him in his rightful place.you don't toy with an hausa man.he believes he can deceive atiku during the primary election.Did you hear his voice again?when last did you see him in Abuja as earlier said that he will relocate to Abuja.#restructuring is the way forward #waiting to be ban

3 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
captleonerd:
afenifere is always making the mistake of trying to speak for all yorubas without proper consultation. same mistake they made in 2015 when they promised Jonathan Yoruba votes.

clowns

Very true.....Afenifere is a group filled with Political Jobbers and do not represent the YORUBA people....
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by OkunrinMeta: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
omohayek:

So what if they are tearing themselves apart? Why is it any of your business? Ta lo ran e ni ise? Ki lo kan e ninu oro won?

You think you have a right to prevent others from making what you consider a mistake, even though I'm sure you would be shouting at the top of your lungs if someone decided to come and tell you how to dress, what to wear, what newspapers to read and so on, even if they were convinced it was for your own good. Your refusal to respect the rights of others to determine their own future makes me suspect you are another "fake Yoruba" northerner who is afraid of what restructuring or outright secession would mean for your access to oil-money, because no thinking Yoruba person would be happy with the current situation where his or her leaders have to beg Abuja to deal with even simple things they could have easily handled on their own.

I am not happy but i have to agree with you on this. People should be allowed to choose for themselves. Especially the Igbos who have been clamoring for secession for decades. Unfortunately, the north would never allow it and they have people in all the strategic agencies from politics to the Nigerian army.

Gradually the Yoruba literates are opening their minds to the possibility that we may be better apart. However, we will not follow you to a senseless war to make this happen. The Yorubas will not protest or mount any physical pressure to make this happen. To get the a reasonable Yoruba man to even lift a finger, there needs to be logical discussion on how you intend to achieve this goal without waste of lives and properties and how the collateral damage of possible millions of lives would be worth it.

Right now it appears all that is fueling the agitation is just unresolved bitterness about the civil war and the shared hatred for the unreasonable Notherners without strategy. You cannot take a knife to a gun fight because you are angry.

We have a proverb....translated, "whoever asks what killed his father before he is equipped to defend himself would die the-same way his father dies"

You must learn from history. Do not repeat the mistakes of our fathers.

To get the kind of support you want, you need to talk logic and you need to talk strategy. Only fools fight a war before the possibility of defeat has been reasoned out.

The best you can hope for if you go ahead is that the Yoruba stay neutral.

This is why it is wise if the Biafra people can find a peaceful way to proceed. Nobody wants the death of 3million more people on either side.

If you want my advise, calm down, play politics, when your people come to power eventually, then call for a referendum and you can expect no contest or maybe even alliance from the Yoruba nation.

Speaking of which, why didn't you get your man Jonathan to grant this request. One would imagine that you would use the opportunity but everyone seemed to be silent about Biafra when Jonathan was in Power.

2 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Been wondering for so long were nairalanders like SIRKKI AND CO comes from.

A true Yoruba Is fair not a unity begger!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Kazim88: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

I am not happy but i have to agree with you on this. People should be allowed to choose for themselves. Especially the Igbos who have been clamoring for secession for decades. Unfortunately, the north would never allow it and they have people in all the strategic agencies from politics to the Nigerian army.

Gradually the Yoruba literates are opening their minds to the possibility that we may be better apart. However, we will not follow you to a senseless war to make this happen. The Yorubas will not protest or mount any physical pressure to make this happen. To get the a reasonable Yoruba man to even lift a finger, there needs to be logical discussion on how you intend to achieve this goal without waste of lives and properties and how the collateral damage of possible millions of lives would be worth it.

Right now it appears all that is fueling the agitation is just unresolved bitterness about the civil war and the shared hatred for the unreasonable Notherners without strategy. You cannot take a knife to a gun fight because you are angry.

We have a proverb....translated, "whoever asks what killed his father before he is equipped to defend himself would die the-same way his father dies"

You must learn from history. Do not repeat the mistakes of our fathers.

To get the kind of support you want, you need to talk logic and you need to talk strategy. Only fools fight a war before the possibility of defeat has been reasoned out.

The best you can hope for if you go ahead is that the Yoruba stay neutral.

This is why it is wise if the Biafra people can find a peaceful way to proceed. Nobody wants the death of 3million more people on either side.

If you want my advise, calm down, play politics, when your people come to power eventually, then call for a referendum and you can expect no contest or maybe even alliance from the Yoruba nation.

Speaking of which, why didn't you get your man Jonathan to grant this request. One would imagine that you would use the opportunity but everyone seemed to be silent about Biafra when Jonathan was in Power.

Staying Neutral would cost Yoruba alot.

Let me give you my prediction.

Soon, Very soon... The North would allow biafra go out of frustration and the political heat the matter is generating.

At that point it would be too late for Yoruba to break out... or to cry restructuring.
Even a referendum for Oduduwa is not guaranteed to reach even 45%

5 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Beefnstew: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Summary and emphasis on the important points. Odumakin have said what is in the mind of the majority excluding the core North.

This matter is not only about Nnamdi Kanu, Oduduwa, Niger Deltans, middle beltans are also in the same boat.

Kalu is just the only one who was bold and sincere enough to challenge this government while others are folding their arms waiting for the victory to be announced so that they can take the credit for it when we all want the same thing.

Some people can be backstabbing! All the Souths needs to come out and speak as one. Stop this "is not that we are supporting kanu" thing!

Odumakin himself mention that Kalu was not arrested for a murder, stealing... case. It means you belief that it is a just cause which Oduduwa is also agitating for undecided so what is Kalu doing wrong or how is he doing it wrong

Speak out! What exactly do you want? Stop riding on another person's success. Join him or stand out!

True talk bro, you'll surely live long.

2 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by OkunrinMeta: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kazim88:

Staying Neutral would cost Yoruba alot.

Let me give you my prediction.

Soon, Very soon... The North would allow biafra go out of frustration and the political heat the matter is generating.

At that point it would be too late for Yoruba to break out... or to cry restructuring.
Even a referendum for Oduduwa is not guaranteed to reach even 45%

Hahaha, you think the Northerners would relinquish access to the oil money and do what? farm onions and pepper?

You think General Buhari is more amenable that his brother and colleague Yakubu Gowon?

Do you really think that?

Are you willing to see 1967 again?

We are not!

You have more hope of that happening if a Yoruba man was in power

1 Like

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by talk2emma: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
And you people are indirectly supporting them
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Ruggedpen: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
zionmade1:
the fact is that only illiterates and those who are not enlightened enough to know that arresting Kanu will do more harm than good
the guy is capitalizing on the weakness and loopholes of the government to win over the mind of people so rather than dealing with force why not cover those loopholes and strengthen those weaknesses
If the government wants to test the ultimate yield strength of the unity of this country then they should arrest the guy.
You are right, I was in warri for a year but when I reached aba I cry for East. there is no single federal road u can see that is motorable. No federal presence there, so people joining the agitation doesn't need any conviction. They have seen the worst, Nnamdi Kanu is seen as a god here, that is why some people are presenting themselves for army to shot them for his sake. He is seen as a man fighting for his people that is when he talked people listen. Fix those things he will be irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by prof12(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
The GOATEE will be arrested and nothing will HAPPEN.
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by sshalom(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
There is too much ethnic, political and religious bent to the present government. The president is the only one that can sort it out by changing his hard stance against opposition, dissent and divergent views.
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by win2kwire: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
Because most southerners hate ibos, don't arrest Kanu until war start
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Beefnstew: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=xpool post=60097223]
I hate when you insult yourubas unnecessarily, the victory of the south (Biafra or Odua or restructuring) depends on the unity and understanding between igbos and yorubas.
The greatest enemies of NDIIGBO are NDIIGBOS.
Yorubas and Igobs stop insulting yourselves online and elsewhere; we are the most intelligent of the country.

As far as the Igbos are concerned, they have one major enemy which is the north.

1 Like

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Ojiofor: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Akolawole:

Yinka is JUST speaking on behalf of IJEBU 3 (Now that Abraham Adesanya is dead).

In other word, Can we then say ONLY a Northerner can DETAIN another Northerner(Dasuki) for almost 2 years?

Why should anyone be detained without trial,is that justice?

1 Like

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Pecca: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
tayebest:

Guy, succession is not the option, no region have ever been better since the said independence! even the North.

Saying Biafra is the solution makes it deluded. Mind you, I don't think you need "Ifa" to tell you that the move is political motivated!

Agreed! It is politically motivated!! So how is that your headache? A people, who you might never knew existed if not for the magic wand of the colonial masters, wanted a life away from you and your country, and you are saying it is politically motivated. Do you have a Biafran blood brother or sister? wetin concern you if they decide to chart their own course. You are a dog in a manger!!!

2 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Beefnstew: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sagay212:

Arresting kanu will not do any harm. You ipob pigs are nothing but cowards. What did you all do when he was first arrested and stayed in kuje for almost a year. Ya'll cried and made empty threats on the internet as usual and returned to your criminal activities abandoning the idi.ot to rot in jail. His dubious lawyers taught him to lie about his health so he could be released. The goat was granted bail and he returned to his fellow daft ipods to start scamming them and constituting nuisance everywhere. He has flouted his bail rules. They only reason he is still walking free is because the igbo elders have been begging on his behalf. He will be arrested soon and nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will happen. The jobless ipob pigs will make noise as usual and give empty threats and after one week, hunger will calm them down.

Words and insults are both free on NL. Instead of you ranting, why don't you personally or your zoological FG give it a trial this time.

1 Like

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by UnchangeableGod: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
omohayek:

And how do you know any of these people are actually Yoruba in the first place? Just how difficult do you think it is to open a new Nairaland account and claim to be from any part of the country, the planet or even the galaxy? What's stopping me from saying I am a Zeta Reticulan from Alpha Centauri?

The real people to blame are all the gullible id.iots who ignore the statements of well-known Yoruba politicians, writers and activists in support of restructuring and decentralization, but are quick to seize on statements by individual anonymous commenters or unknown "youth" groups as "proof" of what most Yoruba people must be thinking: you pretend Afenifere, Fayose, Fani-Kayode and Wole Soyinka are only speaking for themselves, but need no convincing that "sarrki" and other anonymous "One Nigeria" diehards were elected by all Yorubas as their legitimate online representatives, even though these people probably aren't even Yoruba to begin with!

There's a term for such thinking: it's called confirmation bias, and it's what you get when raging anti-Yoruba tribalists go out of their way to look for "evidence" to support the prejudices they probably imbibed with their mothers' milk, well before ever even meeting any Yoruba people.
I am not Yoruba. I am a Biafra/Nnamdi Kanu supporter but when I see truth I must commend and support the sayer. Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by UnchangeableGod: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kazim88:

Take it or leave it, Core Northerners are actually impersonating Yorubas in Nairaland to fan the feud between the south.
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by CioAngels(f): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
All am interested in now, is the yoruba summit with the other southerners, all the afenifere papas, i beg of you all, no going back becos we can no longer be slaves to one region. The cheating is too much, we have qualified graduates looking for jobs while theirs are employed pass or fail through secret employment. All the ACF is interested in, is dictate to the president what he should do to kanu, yet they say they are peace makers. They have positioned themselves already waiting for when they will overrun the whole south, while the southern leaders are just looking.

5 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Sagay212: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Beefnstew:

Words and insults are both free on NL. Instead of you ranting, why don't you personally or your zoological FG give it a trial this time.

ipod criminal pig..your master will be arrested soon and when he is arrested, you can join him in kuje to show solidarity.

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by UnchangeableGod: 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
tayebest:
[s][/s]

...so cheap. undecided

And again, did you just say to pursuit happiness? I laugh in Japan. When they are already tearing their self apart!
And how does their 'tearing theirself apart' according to you, concern you? Is it your headache? Should Britain recolonize Nigeria because some Nigerians are fighting among themselves? Please mind your own business. Don't be a busy-body.

2 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by UnchangeableGod: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kazim88:

They actually no best way forward... But the key is been able to choose and make your own mistake.

because as long as people are not happy to be in Nigeria... Nigeria is just killing herself.

You can't hurt them, you can attack them... the best you could do is beg them.

Southern Cameroon voted to leave Nigeria... Let them vote to leave or stay and face their decision.
Well said. People should be allowed to make their own choice and make their own mistakes, if any, instead the ones made for them by others.

1 Like

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by MrSly(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
tayebest:

Am a YORUBA Man!

But believe me Biafra is not the way forward!
The last time I checked Biafra does not include Yoruba land. What concerns you as a Yoruba man?

2 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by UnchangeableGod: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

incoherent rants! Just like your fellow ipob yoots!

good day!
Sorry dear. This seems to be your way of saving face instead of facing the naked fact that you goofed. Take heart. IPOB must be giving you sleepless nights. It's like you need help.
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by juszoe82: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Some people in this country still know the truth. They should have it in mind that arresting Kanu or sending security personnel to south east/south south may cause war if they dont take their time. And even if they try arresting kanu the country will boil and also there must be many kanu that will be worst than kanu they know. Things can still be handled with peace not by force.

1 Like

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Alexis11: 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Summary and emphasis on the important points. Odumakin have said what is in the mind of the majority excluding the core North.

This matter is not only about Nnamdi Kanu, Oduduwa, Niger Deltans, middle beltans are also in the same boat.

Kalu is just the only one who was bold and sincere enough to challenge this government while others are folding their arms waiting for the victory to be announced so that they can take the credit for it when we all want the same thing.

Some people can be backstabbing! All the Souths needs to come out and speak as one. Stop this "is not that we are supporting kanu" thing!

Odumakin himself mention that Kalu was not arrested for a murder, stealing... case. It means you belief that it is a just cause which Oduduwa is also agitating for undecided so what is Kalu doing wrong or how is he doing it wrong

Speak out! What exactly do you want? Stop riding on another person's success. Join him or stand out!

Do you really expect all the Yorubas to support Kanu after all his derogatory remark, abuse and violence against the Yorubas? If somebody had said this about your tribe, will you still be his fan

Or you want to say you didn't hear all these on Radio Biafra, YouTube videos and Facebook posts?
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by UnchangeableGod: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
tayebest:

Mr. man, because am not support for the secession doesn't mean I did not respect their quest for referendum, But another look at it makes me wonder if it really possible! The senators who are to pass the bill said nothing like Biafra. The "sit at home" and the Anambra election boycott seems not a good move if truly they are fighting for Biafra, it changes nothing.

Yes! Nigeria has never been better since the independence and neither will the referendum bring the good we are hoping for. So, why not sit with the FG and negotiate what they really want? The Niger delta did the same and they are enjoying their self now. Nnamdi kanu should keep his ego and tell the FG what he want for his region.
Nnamdi Kanu has already told you what he wants. He is not negotiating with FG otherwise he wouldn't have been incarcerated for close to two years. He wants Biafra. If that is a mistake, we are ready to make it and learn from our mistakes. It is very arrogant of you to arrogate to yourself the right to decide our future for us. Please stop it. You are warned!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Reuben Wilson Inaugurates Tinubu Support Group In Rivers State (Photos) / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Abuja / Festus Marinho Is Dead: First NNPC MD Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.