Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere (25110 Views)

NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by tayebest(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
laliga01:

How sure are you that it's politically motivated?
Have you taking your time to reasons stated issues raised by the agitators why they prefer to be alone?

Shuuu, I don't know what you will imagined if Kanu is given a minister or even a permanent secretary in a Government parastatals. All these noise will be wave off in just weeks...
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by joygreT: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
I have never seen in any law in the world where marriage or relationship is by force...if the Igbos wants to go, let there be a referendum to know if truly it is the desire of the majority of the tribe to be on their own..simple....after all we the west will benefit more

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by OsuMmanu1: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP Afenifere...The Same group that adopted Jonathan, as presidential Candidate in 2015 grin grin grin grin grin

When asked about Kanu's violation of his bail conditions, Odumakin said;

You see the above? The PDP apologist couldn't must a coherent answer.....
[/s]
this one only see things only in apc vs pdp prospects

shameless men everywhere

16 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by penta(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
zionmade1:
the fact is that only illiterates and those who are not enlightened enough to know that arresting Kanu will do more harm than good
the guy is capitalizing on the weakness and loopholes of the government to win over the mind of people so rather than dealing with force why not cover those loopholes and strengthen those weaknesses
If the government wants to test the ultimate yield strength of the unity of this country then they should arrest the guy.

Nonsense!
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by bamite(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
laliga01:

Your Foolishness require sympathy.
Who be this goat undecided
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by deflover(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
tayebest:

Mr. man, because am not support for the secession doesn't mean I did not respect their quest for referendum, But another look at it makes me wonder if it really possible! The senators who are to pass the bill said nothing like Biafra. The "sit at home" and the Anambra election boycott seems not a good move if truly they are fighting for Biafra, it changes nothing.

Yes! Nigeria has never been better since the independence and neither will the referendum bring the good we are hoping for. So, why not sit with the FG and negotiate what they really want? The Niger delta did the same and they are enjoying their self now. Nnamdi kanu should keep his ego and tell the FG what he want for his region.

oga which niger delta is enjoying
una can sabi lie with straight face

11 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by AFONJACOW(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
truth this wastern demons at your own perils

4 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by tayebest(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kazim88:

That your moniker is tayebest does not make you a yoruba.

You are having sleepless night over how biafra referendum would come because you lack foresight.

It is 100% better economically, Socially, Financially to Nigeria for Biafra to go... So Nigeria can have political peace, growth and prosperity.

Nigeria can't suppress them with force or bribe or even death.

Nigeria can't fight them without destroying basic human rights of everybody.... which is not possible.

Arewa youths lacks the mental capacity to with stand provocation..

IPOB are unpredictable yet very intelligent.

Nigeria could negotiate the terms and Conditions.

Nigeria would still collect oil revenue... plus political peace

It's a win win

Better for who? Biafra or Nigeria?
If you say a better for Nigeria, I can still agree with you but for Biafra is a no no, because truth be told, they will still be under the shade of Nigeria!
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by blaqoracle: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

So You mean when the Court that granted him bail revokes it, Federal should look the other side?
it is punch I really blame for wasting her precious time in intervieing a lazy mind representing an expired association (AFENIFERE)
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by tayebest(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
deflover:

oga which niger delta is enjoying una can sabi lie with straight face

Bros, ask your leader about it or more so the "Avengers".

Everybody know youpeople are been cheated by your leaders in that region!
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by rainylad(f): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Afenifere is dominated by yoruba christians and animists thats why they are saying this..

But yoruba muslims are with the north on every issue concerning Nigeria..without the Sokoto caliphate to sight the moon for them,they are toast...hence the slavish followership of the north and everything that concerns them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by TheKingIsHere: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
tayebest:

Mr. man, because am not support for the secession doesn't mean I did not respect their quest for referendum, But another look at it makes me wonder if it really possible! The senators who are to pass the bill said nothing like Biafra. The "sit at home" and the Anambra election boycott seems not a good move if truly they are fighting for Biafra, it changes nothing.

Yes! Nigeria has never been better since the independence and neither will the referendum bring the good we are hoping for. So, why not sit with the FG and negotiate what they really want? The Niger delta did the same and they are enjoying their self now. Nnamdi kanu should keep his ego and tell the FG what he want for his region.

I can show you the video of the arewa youths making those inciting statements. Can you show me a video of the nigerdeltan militants making this inciting statements you accuse them of?

7 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by deflover(m): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
tayebest:

Bros, ask your leader about it or more so the "Avengers".

Everybody know youpeople are been cheated by your leaders in that region!

every body knows what
is it my leaders that allocates oil blocks
a few crumps on thier tables means that's enough for us....smh
so If they shared the crumbs so we won't be cheated.

oga tell another lie

3 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by TheKingIsHere: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
tayebest:

Beg who? why are you making this so important? In as much I believe Nigeria is not in her best state, yet Biafra is not the option.

Can you table your reasons why biafra is not the best option for those that seek it? Or are you here to make baseless cheap statements. I need facts.

8 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nigeria doesn't want him re arrested but just we keep eye on him.
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by laliga01: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
bamite:
Who be this goat undecided

A goat that is better than your bleeping retard brain.... Nigga think b4 you write ass hole.
That phone you use to type is smarter than you.

7 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by okerekeikpo: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Don't mind them, bigots that don't like telling themselves the truth

3 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by tayebest(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
deflover:

every body knows what
is it my leaders that allocates oil blocks
a few crumps on thier tables means that's enough for us....smh
so If they shared the crumbs so we won't be cheated.

oga tell another lie

lol, you call it a few crumps? I know if truly is few, more pipeline would have been blown off by now!
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Kazim88: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
tayebest:

Better for who? Biafra or Nigeria?
If you say a better for Nigeria, I can still agree with you but for Biafra is a no no, because truth be told, they will still be under the shade of Nigeria!

Better for Nigeria...

The only problem is Nigerians are so ignorant and blinded by emotions.... to see and evaluate the Massive danger of forcing Biafra to stay in Nigeria vs the Benefits of negotiating a way for them to stay or leave.

These forcing you people are promoting is what is killing Nigeria...

Arewa youths gave Igbo quit notice because it is dangerous to live in the same house with someone that want to go...

they just are not smart in the way the aired their opinions

6 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by laliga01: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
tayebest:

Shuuu, I don't know what you will imagined if Kanu is given a minister or even a permanent secretary in a Government parastatals. All these noise will be wave off in just weeks...

All that is just your assumption.... you are free to assume just like every other person.
Now lemme ask you, have you seen the latest NNPC board? If not, go check it out and get back to me.

7 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by FBIL: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
I actually agree there are many Northern Internet Millipedes who impersonate Yorubas just to increase the existing paranoia between Igbos and Yorubas. Having said this, Yorubas and the Middle Belt need to support NNAMDI KANU'S agitation so that even if BIAFRA can't be actualized, then we all can get RESTRUCTURING and/or DEVOLUTION OF POWER. Without any of these, the country's existence is on a sandy soil. The struggle is very real in SS & SE because people who never identified with the struggle are now doing so openly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Deltagiant: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2017

To let them {Arewa youths} be roaming free and even for the minister of interior {Dambazzau} to be making very lame and unintelligent excuses for them — what kind of country are you building? The boys never said they were misquoted. ~Yinka Odumakin

I have repeated this fact in other threads that there is something pathologically wrong with the intellect of an average Awusa Fulani. I am not surprised to read Yinka reiterating the same finding. Why the British polluted the rest of us with these people is what I can't decipher?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by tayebest(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I can show you the video of the arewa youths making those inciting statements. Can you show me a video of the nigerdeltan militants making this inciting statements you accuse them of?

Hey, am not throwing any shade at the Niger delta - Kindly re-read the post...

But still, Niger-Deltians also release threat
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/241603-opc-warns-niger-delta-eviction-threat-yoruba.html

https://www.naij.com/1110316-niger-delta-militants-issue-threat-northerners.html
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by blaqoracle: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
abouzaid:
a Yoruba won't call secession "succession". a true Yoruba would recognise Igbo's freedom to seek pursuit of Happiness through every means including secession, a true Yoruba is independent minded and self reliant, He's not a unity beggar.
it is Nigeria that makes you a Yoruba, if Nigeria goes, God forbid, you will come to know that there a marked distinction between an ijebu man and an awori or egba; or ekiti and osun state. Same also with the noise makers- Igbo/ipob, they will come to the really of wawa Igbo and OSU Igbo; IMO and abia dichotomy; those called Hausa IBO or the ika IBO. Presently, the ikwere people prefer to identify with worms than to be called IBO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by ElderlyPerson(m): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
About the minister of interior defending the Arewa youths, I think it's just a means of being tribalistic.
Personally, I am against the SECCESSION of Nigeria. But what I strongly believe is that with the look of things Kanu is on the verge of victory. This is because this present govt has refused to tackle the main problems affection rather being biased, prejudiced,tribalistic and being injustice.
Imagine d crisis dat arose btw d Hausas and Yorubas few mths ago, whereby the law enforcement agency deployed had to go ahead in arresting the Yorubas and not being fare enough by going afta very few Hausas all bcoz they re in power. The approach the f.govt needs is to go on a dialogue resortment and not going after Kanu anylonger or relying on the tribunal becoz they've been biased enuf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by intruxive(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Please who made this pdp apologist yoruba spokesman? The guy likes opening his gutter any how
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by fumiswtpusy(f): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
we yoruba are becoming bold and these is so commendable.once again fulanis and hausas are human being and just like biafrans which ss and se are saying no to been slaves,me I also want our people to say no to licking their anus.
If possible I will also like us to take back our God given lands in kware,kogi etc were their emir are ruling us.
Say no to slavery.
Say yes to equality.
Say yes to jjustice.
The revolution has begun.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by TheKingIsHere: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
tayebest:

Hey, am not throwing any shade at the Niger delta - Kindly re-read the post...

But still, Niger-Deltians also release threat
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/241603-opc-warns-niger-delta-eviction-threat-yoruba.html

https://www.naij.com/1110316-niger-delta-militants-issue-threat-northerners.html

This is what I am saying. What you are providing can be considered as mere fabrication. There was no video evidence unlike that of the arewa youths who came out making videos of their inciting statements.

The DSS can't arrest anyone because of statements they read in newspapers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by bamite(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
laliga01:

A goat that is better than your bleeping retard brain.... Nigga think b4 you write ass hole.
That phone you use to type is smarter than you.
Today is a sunday, you should have been used for nkwobi since morning.
Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
aminulive:

If they rearrest him, they are going to further popularise him and bring into focus the issues he is fighting for.

Why don’t they deal with the issues, solve the nationality question? His arrest will not resolve the matter. Even if they sentence Kanu to death today, another person will rise — once they refuse to resolve the matter.

On the other hand, when you talk about the rule of law, that lady that symbolises justice is blindfolded. The essence of that is, she is no respecter of persons — she delivers justice to whoever offends the law. But then, you begin to go after Kanu and some people get up in Arewa land to say leave our land. The Kaduna governor says, ‘Go and arrest them.’

The vice president says, ‘Arrest them.’ The minister of interior then says, ‘No, they said they were misquoted.’ The thing the minister said they were misquoted on, they sat with governors from the North to say they were suspending the order (notice to quit given to Igbo in the North), and they were holding a press conference in Sheraton.

what we need now is (for the Federal Government) to address the issues that have given rise to agitations. If we begin the process of restructuring this country, the separatist groups will be at bay. But if we don’t address these issues, you’re giving them, added energy.

When asked about Kanu's violation of his bail conditions, Odumakin said;

When you are granted bail, that is not the end of the matter. The bail means you can go home while the case continues. They have a case in court; let them go to the court. It goes beyond the whole question of courts. Kanu has not been put before the court for killing anybody, burning property or doing anything wrong. All they are taking him to court for is for statements they said he made.

Arewa youths made statements that threatened the unity of the country; they (government) said they should be arrested. The police did not arrest them. The minister of interior came out and started making excuses that the youths said they were misquoted.

Why didn’t he say Kanu said he was misquoted? Now, those who are in favour of (Kanu’s) re-arrest are from the same section of the country where the Arewa youths come from. People can begin to draw insinuations that they are quick to ask for Kanu’s re-arrest because he is not from their section of the country, while they are shielding those who are from their section of the country.

— what kind of country are you building? The boys never said they were misquoted.

When they suspended their notice to quit, they repeated everything they said. That minister should have resigned by now.

We are saying if you want to apply the law, you must apply it evenly; not a law for a section and another law for another section.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/03/northerners-want-nnamdi-kanu-re-arrested-afenifere/
Summary and emphasis on the important points. Odumakin have said what is in the mind of the majority excluding the core North.

This matter is not only about Nnamdi Kanu. Oduduwa, Niger Deltans, middle beltans are also in the same boat.

Kalu is just the only one who was bold and sincere enough to challenge this government while others are folding their arms waiting for the victory to be announced so that they can take the credit for it when we all want the same thing.

Some people can be backstabbing! All the Souths needs to come out and speak as one. Stop this "is not that we are supporting kanu" thing!

Odumakin himself mention that Kanu was not arrested for a murder, stealing... case. It means you belief that it is a just cause which Oduduwa is also agitating for undecided so what is Kalu doing wrong or how is he doing it wrong

Speak out! What exactly do you want? Stop riding on another person's success. Join him or stand out!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by Kazim88: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
ElderlyPerson:
About the minister of interior defending the Arewa youths, I think it's just a means of being tribalistic.
Personally, I am against the SECCESSION of Nigeria. But what I strongly believe is that with the look of things Kanu is on the verge of victory. This is because this present govt has refused to tackle the main problems affection rather being biased, prejudiced,tribalistic and being injustice.
Imagine d crisis dat arose btw d Hausas and Yorubas few mths ago, whereby the law enforcement agency deployed had to go ahead in arresting the Yorubas and not being fare enough by going afta very few Hausas all bcoz they re in power. The approach the f.govt needs is to go on a dialogue resortment and not going after Kanu anylonger or relying on the tribunal becoz they've been biased enuf

You have said it all

4 Likes

Re: Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere by bamite(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
we yoruba are becoming bold and these is so commendable.once again fulanis and hausas are human being and just like biafrans which ss and se are saying no to been slaves,me I also want our people to say no to licking their anus.
If possible I will also like us to take back our God given lands in kware,kogi etc were their emir are ruling us.
Say no to slavery.
Say yes to equality.
Say yes to jjustice.
The revolution has begun.
As them don buy you free 100 naira kparaga drink dis evening, why you no go come dey here de type nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Car Buried With Bodies Discovered In Nasarawa / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars / IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.