Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! (3120 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM / Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by DabuIIIT: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:

you call us myopic when your whole region is known for myopia grin

how do you explain ibos with billions of dollars of investment outside the south east heating up the polity and trying so hard to make enemies because of a phantom dream of a Biafra with roads laid with diamonds and streets paved with gold grin that is political/economic harakiri

on the other hand Yorubas want restructuring and we are busy building bridges while attracting investors. yet you keep wondering why dangote didn't site his refinery in the Ss/se. that's because our region is stable.

let me educate you a little

the southwest currently generates 75% of the VAT in Nigeria. we have the busiest airports and sea ports (Tin Can and Apapa). more than 80% of the income imported items in Nigeria comes in through the southwest. the seaports alone generate over 1trillion naira yearly not to talk of the land border.

imagine a restructured Nigeria with the south west region keeping the VAT, import duties from the borders and the income from the ports while sending only 25% to the FG. our development will be rapid. restructuring is the best for us. we know what we want.

you can call us selfish but we are not narrow minded or myopic. we are eons ahead of ibos in political calculation.

take that!!!

so shallow and u dare call others myopic! U keep mentioning south west but hammer on Apapa,tin can,..all in Lagos! What about Ijebu,oshogbo,..?
Lagos generates a huge vat buh the bunch of the vat goes elsewhere..and we know ppl/regions who ban say alcohol buh receive vat generated from same from other regions but here u are measuring dikk size with Igbos,as if they are your problems,as if they are the ones saying no to restructuring.. I really pity u lots.
I am Ss from Edo and i now hate it that we have the west in the south. U ppl shud'ave bn north!

ImperialYoruba:

Good point!
If we ever get to a point that we must dispense of some betrayers to cleanse the leadership corps in Yorubaland I will opt to start with Odumakin and Fasheun.

lobatan..
It is finished.

1 Like

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by truth4u: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Tayonic:

Stop talking rubbish you ardent Moro.n
Odumakin is nothing but a political contractor who is only fighting for his pocket.
Neither APC nor PDP members can chart a future for Yoruba.
Its only you yeboriskies that allows yourself to be hoodwinked by expiring politicians turned secessionists.
When Odumakin was collecting contracts upandan from Jonathan and campaigning for him using the platform of Afenifere he never knew Nigeria need restructuring abi?
Yoruba want out of this country or at least a total restructuring where we will decide who own even a centimetre of land in Southwest.
But we will do so at our own time not when a set disgruntled ediots who changed Nigeria from a regionalism into a unitary state in 1966 want to.
Nonsense.
If you people will diabolically do it in your own time, then, why are you evil people against biafrans doing it in their own time Do you people rant andncirse about biafran and KANU Well, biafrans are doing it in their own time and biafran time is now.... May you become dumb any day you say anything against biafran secession...amen.

Besides, if biafrans brought unitary system, since you hate unitary why haven't you changed... The last check, biafrans also fought to remove the same unitary system... You people are simply diabolical and evil

2 Likes

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by emmasege: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2017
God bless you Yinka and the Afenifere Group. But please be wary of that 'amugbo' (thief.nubu) if he ever attends and be watchful of his Babalawo (Aregbesola) and that shameless 'constituted authority' of Agodi State House (Ajimobi).

We Yorubas should also shine our eyes and pray that the thief.nubus don't eliminate the emerging leadership in Yoruba land like they did Bola Ige and Funsho Williams.
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by captleonerd(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2017
DabuIIIT:

i pity u,i really do...u ppl hardly know anything..between those who are in support of Restructuring/true federalism and those against it,who is the friend and enemy?
I really wish and pray that u yorubas will be in one country with the northerners forever..
what is this one saying? when we want out of this country no one can stop us. you ibos know we hold the key. that's why it pains you that we've refused to join forces with you. restructuring favours us more and we are going to get it. watch and learn

3 Likes

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by captleonerd(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2017
emmasege:
God bless you Yinka and the Afenifere Group. But please be wary of that 'amugbo' (thief.nubu) if he ever attends and be watchful of his Babalawo (Aregbesola) and that shameless 'constituted authority' of Agodi State House (Ajimobi).

We Yorubas should also shine our eyes and pray that the thief.nubus don't eliminate the emerging leadership in Yoruba land like they did Bola Ige and Funsho Williams.
jaundiced opinion

2 Likes

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by intruxive(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2017
tosadplanet:
....this right up is indeed pathetic. Which cordial relationship can exist between a parasite and it's host...so foolish
Pls when civilized ppl are having a quarrel they dont turn to cavemen for advice. Pls go lick kanu shoes..... yoruba ppl are having a discussion
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by DabuIIIT: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:
what is this one saying? when we want out of this country no one can stop us. you ibos know we hold the key. that's why it pains you that we've refused to join forces with you. restructuring favours us more and we are going to get it. watch and learn
keep deceiving urself,who needs ur support? Nobody needs ur backstabbing support! Igbos aint fools to need ur support,are u God? U dont support,fine,buh also,stop carrying Ipob matters like agege bread for head,abeg.. Leave them alone.. Theres a saying,IF U CANNOT HELP SOMEBODY,LEAVE HIM ALONE,DONT BRING HIM DOWN.

Fyi,I am not Igbo.
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by intruxive(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2017
tosadplanet:
....this right up is indeed pathetic. Which cordial relationship can exist between a parasite and it's host...so foolish
If there is a parasite in nigeria, then the official title goes to you backward lots who have noting to contribute to the economy of the country than filling up every bodies domain dealing in drugs and fake products.
Pls the north is a million times beter than you guys..... they supported the yoruba ticket for presidency in 99 and like the omoluabi that we are, we shall support them untill their tenure is done.....
Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by DabuIIIT: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:
jaundiced opinion
this is what happens when u lots are faced with the truth,u resort to insults. Pity
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by captleonerd(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2017
DabuIIIT:

keep deceiving urself,who needs ur support? Nobody needs ur backstabbing support! Igbos aint fools to need ur support,are u God? U dont support,fine,buh also,stop carrying Ipob matters like agege bread for head,abeg.. Leave them alone.. Theres a saying,IF U CANNOT HELP SOMEBODY,LEAVE HIM ALONE,DONT BRING HIM DOWN.

Fyi,I am not Igbo.
keep crying

were you deaf when KANU called us names on radio? grin now you want us to leave you alone. we won't. cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by captleonerd(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2017
DabuIIIT:

so shallow and u dare call others myopic! U keep mentioning south west but hammer on Apapa,tin can,..all in Lagos! What about Ijebu,oshogbo,..?
Lagos generates a huge vat buh the bunch of the vat goes elsewhere..and we know ppl/regions who ban say alcohol buh receive vat generated from same from other regions but here u are measuring dikk size with Igbos,as if they are your problems,as if they are the ones saying no to restructuring.. I really pity u lots.
I am Ss from Edo and i now hate it that we have the west in the south. U ppl shud'ave bn north!

lobatan..
It is finished.
and Lagos is close to isi alangwa or emekuku in ibo land right? grin

with a restructured country the southwest as a region gets autonomy under one government like it was under akintola and awolowo

2 Likes

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by Markfemi2: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:

my brother no need to decieve ourselves
restructuring is not happening
either nigeria remains the way it is or we break up thats me keeping it real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by DabuIIIT: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2017
intruxive:

If there is a parasite in nigeria, then the official title goes to you backward lots who have noting to contribute to the economy of the country than filling up every bodies domain dealing in drugs and fake products.
Pls the north is a million times beter than you guys..... they supported the yoruba ticket for presidency in 99 and like the omoluabi that we are, we shall support them untill their tenure is done.....
Kiss the truth

the north supported yoruba presidency '99,huh,between who and who?
Obasanjo and Falae contested '99 and are both yorubas,so what are u saying? Again the north brought Obasanjo from prison and threw their weight behind him as against Olu Falae,AD,who was Yoruba's candidate,so HOW ON EARTH DID THE NORTH SUPPORT YORUBA '99?
Chai! Ppl dey nairaland o.. grin

you aint yoruba,am nolonger a pro yoruba anymore buh they aint this dumb. You are TIMEMINISTER,a pure hausa mallam.

ZombieTamer fall on you. grin

God bless the likes of Odumakin..
Thunda faya all coneheads
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by Tayonic: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2017
truth4u:

If you people will diabolically do it in your own time, then, why are you evil people against biafrans doing it in their own time Do you people rant andncirse about biafran and KANU Well, biafrans are doing it in their own time and biafran time is now.... May you become dumb any day you say anything against biafran secession...amen.

Besides, if biafrans brought unitary system, since you hate unitary why haven't you changed... The last check, biafrans also fought to remove the same unitary system... You people are simply diabolical and evil
Sense is a rare commodity in your lineage so am not surprised you really don't have one.
Why should Yorubas support Biafrans who preach hate against them every day?

1 Like

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by captleonerd(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Markfemi2:

my brother no need to decieve ourselves
restructuring is not happening
either nigeria remains the way it is or we break up thats me keeping it real
first I don't think you are Yoruba. I've seen some of your comments

Nigeria will be restructured eventually. 31 states can't sustain themselves. for how long will that continue? grin regional government is coming back soon and it will favour the SW and SS.

BTW even if the status quo remains the southwest is still doing better than other regions economically

2 Likes

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by DabuIIIT: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:
keep crying

were you deaf when KANU called us names on radio? grin now you want us to leave you alone. we won't. cry me a river

self appointed ipob minister,kwantinu grin
captleonerd:
and Lagos is close to isi alangwa or emekuku in ibo land right? grin

with a restructured country the southwest as a region gets autonomy under one government like it was under akintola and awolowo
well keep waiting,mallams will soon change their minds grin
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by Markfemi2: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:
first I don't think you are Yoruba. I've seen some of your comments

Nigeria will be restructured eventually. 31 states can't sustain themselves. for how long will that continue? grin regional government is coming back soon and it will favour the SW and SS.

BTW even if the status quo remains the southwest is still doing better than other regions economically

Sigh Nigeria won't be restructured
Status quo is slavery for Nigeria the day you accept it won't happen you will know best thing is secession
North won't agree to it and they have the most seat
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by Grundig: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2017
Whatever happened to Yinka Odumakin and Buhari. Not many would remember he was Buhari's spokesman during his CPC days.

I know Yinka Odumakin is in a different camp with the likes of Tinubu. But I doubt tinubu and gang will kick against this plan.

Buhari is a polarising figure. Someone needs to call him to order
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by intruxive(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2017
DabuIIIT:

the north supported yoruba presidency '99,huh,between who and who?
Obasanjo and Falae contested '99 and are both yorubas,so what are u saying? Again the north brought Obasanjo from prison and threw their weight behind him as against Olu Falae,AD,who was Yoruba's candidate,so HOW ON EARTH DID THE NORTH SUPPORT YORUBA '99?
Chai! Ppl dey nairaland o.. grin

you aint yoruba,am nolonger a pro yoruba anymore buh they aint this dumb. You are TIMEMINISTER,a pure hausa mallam.

ZombieTamer fall on you. grin

God bless the likes of Odumakin..
Thunda faya all coneheads
Can u pls not make a mokery of urself.
How to identify an ipob on nairaland
Step one: they create a similar account to ppl they admired and want to soil their reputation eg change dabuLLIT to dabuIIIT and hope everyone has a low iq like themselves not to know the difference.
Step two: make absolutely no sense
Step three: try to engage more intelligent ppl, when they loose their argument yell insults like....#¥#¿ fall on you!
Step four: go around yelling buhari this and dat on every thread

If u have half a little brain, u will realize the north supported yoruba by letting both candidates come from the south west and they threw their weight behind the candidate of their choice (obasanjo)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by Ojiofor: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:
odumakin is just trying so hard to please Ss se.

the same SE that want Biafra and have insulted awolowo and other Yoruba personalities uncountable times to drive home their hate speech. it should have been a strictly Yoruba summit. why invite people that labelled us betrayers and backstabbers just because we told a man we won't vote for him but we still gave him 45% of our votes?

at this point we are not even sure of what afenifere wants; to be in the good books of other southern groups or to fight for Yoruba interest

What about this,It seems the North is in agreement that you are actually a betrayal and chronic backstabber.

Yoruba are living up their legendary Reputation of Betrayal and Backstabbing". - Arewa Youths
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by DabuIIIT: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
intruxive:

Step one: they create a similar account to ppl they admired and want to soil their reputation eg change dabuLLIT to dabuIIIT and hope everyone has a low iq like themselves not to know the difference.
Step three: try to engage more intelligent ppl, when they loose their argument yell insults like....#¥#¿ fall on you!

If u have half a little brain, u will realize the north supported yoruba by letting both candidates come from the south west and they threw their weight behind the candidate of their choice (obasanjo)

the north supported the west after killing Abiola! And u claim to have brain!

What a P and I.. grin
Ahaaaahahahahahahahaha.... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by DabuIIIT: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
intruxive:

see long epistle!
The thing pain am wella grin grin

kiss the truth grin

1 Share

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by SIRTee15: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Tayonic:

Stop talking rubbish you ardent Moro.n
Odumakin is nothing but a political contractor who is only fighting for his pocket.
Neither APC nor PDP members can chart a future for Yoruba.
Its only you yeboriskies that allows yourself to be hoodwinked by expiring politicians turned secessionists.
When Odumakin was collecting contracts upandan from Jonathan and campaigning for him using the platform of Afenifere he never knew Nigeria need restructuring abi?
Yoruba want out of this country or at least a total restructuring where we will decide who own even a centimetre of land in Southwest.
But we will do so at our own time not when a set disgruntled ediots who changed Nigeria from a regionalism into a unitary state in 1966 want to.
Nonsense.

So when is this time....
Nigeria is sinking, hunger is ravaging the land, southwest states are finding it difficult to meet their obligations due to financial mismanagement n debts, the prevalence of ritual killing is becoming alarming, our governors in SW no longer cares about education as reflected by recent WAEC result.....
And all u can see is partisan affiliation....
The above has so much eaten deep into SW political n sociocultural landscape that we no longer see the real picture.....
And that is, Nigeria as it is right now is no longer sustainable n it's only a matter of time before it implodes.....
If u guys think being in the centre or identifying with a political party is the answer, u are in for a rude shock....
U better wake up n smell the coffee....
The time for restructuring is now n as far as I can see, the least prepared region is SW.....
The northerners are gradually bracing up for it....
They are investing massively in agriculture n their leaders may eventually negotiate oil with Niger delta if restructuring finally happens....
So tell me, what are the policies n structures our governors n Tinubu have on ground to usher in the new phase of restructuring.....
Nothing....
all they do is collect allocation every month, add IGR to it....
Then share the money amongst themselves n their political jobbers as well as issue bogus contracts at hyperinflated costs....
Now Odumakin wants to do things differently n all u can see is PDP v APC.....
The amazing thing is northerners control both parties, yet when it comes to issue of national interest, their region come first irrespective of party affiliation....
So I wonder why a southerner will want to kill himself over 2 different side of the same coin......
Nigeria presently only benefits the political elite.....
That the nonsense that should stop....
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by intruxive(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Am just glad the yoruba race doesnt just follow any clown with no substance like sheep (unlike some shoe kissers I know tongue)
Odumakin is unknown and irrelevant in opinions that matter and our allies in the north knows this, only day dreaming charlatans with a hero like ffk rejoice at every word coming from this joker grin
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by intruxive(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2017
DabuIIIT:

see long epistle!
The thing pain am wella grin grin

kiss the truth grin
Kid just showing u, how u cant hide behind a finger.... run of now. Go yell buhari on the other thread
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by DabuIIIT: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2017
intruxive:

Kid just showing u, how u cant hide behind a finger.... run of now. Go yell buhari on the other thread
grin grin

1 Share

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by DocHMD: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2017
rainylad:
So what if he is 'Anti-North'?...has the northern region not been 'Anti-SW' and every other region in the South countless times in the past and recently?.

Anyway i pity Odumakin already knowing how myopic his people are..They are already asking him stuppid questions undecided..They will simply throw him under the bus all on the alter of petty party politics and slavish love/fear of the north..

Later they will say they are 'united' while SEs are not

Very correct. Even his yoruba muslim brothers are already mobilizing against Yinka. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by DocHMD: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Tayonic:
Just shut up you pathetic Dundee.

This one na typical ewedurudeen muslim. More fulani semen to your ewedu muslim mouth. Insha Allah! grin
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by konoplyanka: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
what we need is restructuring and odumakin is spearheading it. so what's the fuss all about?

he invited Tinubu and all the leaders in south west irrespective of party Affiliations.

our leaders in APC are not fighting for restructuring. so we should rally round him and articulate our position. we should not look at his past. we should concentrate on what he's doing.

for how long shall we wait for a saint to lead us?

I'm just ashamed of people bashing him on this thread. smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Family Narrates That Nigerian Army Looted Valuables Including Money / What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture / PVC: Is This Kid Really 27 Years Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.