Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! (3119 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM / Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
I'm a little baffled here. What is wrong in extending invitations to other Southern groups to find common ground against the most powerful political alliance in the country: the North? Even as Fulanis are butchering host communities in the Middle Belt, the North can somehow still speak with one voice. Yet, Southern tribes who are at peace, other than internet e-battles between children, cannot even meet to discuss and promote mutually beneficial agendas. If we had any sense down South here, we should not only be united, but looking for ways to expose the cracks in the Northern alliance. States like Kogi and Kwara and Benue are vulnerable to be poached if we had the unity of purpose, tact and diplomacy. But the South of this country is cursed with stewpidity, I swear. grin Just petty and myopic.
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by Firgemachar: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
seunmsg:
Odumakin is a jobless political hustler who is all out for his pocket. He started out as a Tinubu boy, then moved on to become Buharis media aide before Jonathan called him to come and share in the national cake. A character who uses Yoruba nationalism to negotiate for his pocket cannot represent my interest.

Shattap!

What is your interest?
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by proeast(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
intruxive:
Thanks for this expose.
This yinka odumaking fella is another sly femi fani kayode ilk, a pure pdp sympathizer who wants to use the deception of an organization to push his own selfish and personal agenda. And his recent statement has been garnered at putting the yoruba ppl in direct confrontation with the north with who we enjoy a great relationship.
We need to quickly put this guy wr he belongs b4 he will bring dis harmony into our famed harmonious society
Cowardice at its peak!
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by intruxive(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
proeast:
Cowardice at its peak!
Excuse me?
Is that not ur tribes moto.
Oh sorry, its senselessness and repeating mistakes in history tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by ImperialYoruba: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
I'm a little baffled here. What is wrong in extending invitations to other Southern groups to find common ground against the most powerful political alliance in the country: the North? Even as Fulanis are butchering host communities in the Middle Belt, the North can somehow still speak with one voice. Yet, Southern tribes who are at peace, other than internet e-battles between children, cannot even meet to discuss and promote mutually beneficial agendas. If we had any sense down South here, we should not only be united, but looking for ways to expose the cracks in the Northern alliance. States like Kogi and Kwara and Benue are vulnerable to be poached if we had the unity of purpose, tact and diplomacy. But the South of this country is cursed with stewpidity, I swear. grin Just petty and myopic.

Everything is wrong with it.

Yoruba has held three meetings since June and none of them has identified any region to be its ENEMY, as you call it.

The upcoming meeting is a internal referendum, so to speak, and is the ground zero for YORUBA (...not South) to declare its direction and announce a timetable for checkpoints in the forward march.

Yoruba, Nigeria, continuity, federating, cooperation, regional, non-political, ....these are all keywords common in each of the three past meetings.

Yoruba first, Nigeria second...and Yoruba will respect arrangements for cross-regional cooperation.

So is Yinka Odumakin trying to form a United South against a United North? Whats the rationale for Ohanaeze and PANDEF been invited to attend a meeting of Yoruba nation ?

This looks more like a PDP mission towards 2019 and to displace North and APC, than it is for Yoruba future in self development.

UNACCEPTABLE! Well meaning Yorubas should boycott the rally, unless Odumakin reverses his daft invitations to non Yorubas.
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by mchenryking0(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yinka Odumakin is one Yoruba leader I have come to respect for those of you throwing jab at him please read his past interviews u ll respect him
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by DaBullIT(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
intruxive:

Can u pls not make a mokery of urself.
How to identify an ipob on nairaland
Step one: they create a similar account to ppl they admired and want to soil their reputation eg change dabuLLIT to dabuIIIT and hope everyone

You are right , I have complained severally to all the moderators to take down parody , mimic , fake accounts down, they never did , I have moved on though , someone said Nairaland has become a toilet in his signature and the person was right

DabuIIIT:

see long epistle!
The thing pain am wella grin grin

Continue to enjoy your reign and invasion of Nairaland, it won't last forever

1 Like

Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by intruxive(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by intruxive(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
DaBullIT:

You are right , I have complained severally to all the moderators to take down parody , mimic , fake accounts down, they never did , I have moved on though , someone said Nairaland has become a toilet in his signature and the person was right

Continue to enjoy your reign and invasion of Nairaland, it won't last forever
When men of intelligence stop talking, then lunatics take over e.g kanu took over the east because sane igbos kept quiet, see how he wants to destroy them now.
You cant let the unintelligent kids mute you, this forum is still visited by sane ppl
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by DaBullIT(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
It's a lost cause my brother or sister , The invasion is complete and right under seun's nose too

If my posts are still there , view them, 96% of everything i've predicted has happened / is happening right now

What more would i have to contribute ?

intruxive:

When men of intelligence stop talking, then lunatics take over e.g kanu took over the east because sane igbos kept quiet, see how he wants to destroy them now.
You cant let the unintelligent kids mute you, this forum is still visited by sane ppl
Re: Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! by intruxive(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
DaBullIT:
It's a lost cause my brother or sister , The invasion is complete and right under seun's nose too

If my posts are still there , view them, 96% of everything i've predicted has happened / is happening right now

What more would i have to contribute ?

Cant blame seun tho, I think he is been a fair umpire. Letting everyone argue his opinion and given a freedom of secrecy to enable people reveal the content of their brain.
Thanks to nairaland now I know not all nigerians are intelligent (even though they look smart)
It helps to know that a lot needs to be done to help people become really objective in thoughts and comprehension

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019 / The Betrayed And The Betrayer: Case Of Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe And Obafemi Awolowo / Buhari Blocked A Nigerian For Throwing Shade At Him On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.