Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" (38303 Views)

Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers / Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D / Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Xwhy1: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read. From you worthless Afonja trying to attach yourselves to Anioma land to now trying to claim one of your lands as anioma. You people are truly PATHETIC!!! Attache by force clowns. There are no anioma in Ondo state you dimwit. Our community starts in SS and ends in SE. We have absolutely ZERO connection to you Afonja get used to it already and stop pathetically trying to leech your way into our community. Haven't you people been disgraced enough? You are not be of us and will NEVER be one of us!!! Owo community or what's the Bleep they call themselves are NOT anioma and have NEVER been. The closest owo got to anioma is Ugbodu whom are located in delta state who btw speaks igbo, not yoruba and most call themselves igbo, not yoruba. Have you ever been to the area or even met people from the area? Doubt it!! Pathetic ass attache by force miserable losers. Tufiakwa!! Each day you lots get more pitiful.

Now first of all all idiot, if you are going to try and teach something make sure you know exactly wtf it is you attache by force clown is trying to teach. The Anioma in Edo state are the Igbanke community. The Igbanke are dual speakers. Due to theor proximity they speak bini but their tribal language is ika which is predominantly igbo mixed with some bini words. Stick to wtf you know. Oshogbo villager that never left his village trying to teach. God have mercy.

Also where in my post did I equate iteskiri or delta south and central as anioma/igbo. This is the reason why I keep saying that you yoruba illiteracy is higher than any in the south despite your claimsite of education. You the goat that came screeching about my state and tryimg to tell me who the f2k I am, not the other way around. Unlike your monkey ass I acknowledge the existence of non anioma in other parts of Delta when I speak I focus on delta north. You're the dumb buff00n that believes a state created after colonization determines who owns the land of the people, Bleep their ancestors. Unlike you, I'm not your typical Afonja who displays stupidity on daily basis. That's your Forte!

I'll say it once more for obvious poor mental state of yours. Pick up a history book and learn people lived in modern day delta state before the creation of that your western region we voted to get away from you skull mining animals. Pick up a history book and read the existence of others since you pigs are still focused on that your desperation of that your western region to return. It's not happening anytime soon. Get over it already!

Oh by the way, I see you below that of a human being and animals. You're not worth any form of respect except insult. Hence the insult. You came insulting me, my tribe and my ancestors lands and I'm given you back that insult. Cry me a river bitch!!! You can go and wail to your mod brother to ban this I'd and the hide the post as well pig!

By the way thee person I quoted didn't say anything about this or are you now hiding this new monicker? You really disappointed me with this your foolish writeup here. You should have think logically before you write this. When I say anioma people can be found in ondo doesn't mean there is any ondo town named Anioma.It means Olokumi people are also found in Ondo state just as in Anioma community.

"We are Yoruba speaking community and the name of our language is Olokumi", said King HRM Ayo Isinyemzie, Oloza of Ugbodu. Olokumi is a Yoruba language traced to the present Owo in Ondo state. There are about six Olokumi speaking villages known as Odiani town. The people of Igwisi, Idimu-Agba, Idimu-Ogwa and so on all speaks Olokumi language.This people has been in this place before the British Colony(let me say about 10th century).Their traditional Chairman traced their origin to ondo state. Their language is more of Olokumi than Igbo.

I can see that you also mention igbanke community in Edo state of which I know there is still another Anioma community in Edo state. You have shown to the people here in nairaland that Anioma is also found Edo state and they don't speak Igbo. Dont this tells you that Anioma people were not originally igbos? My half-side is itsekiri. I travelled wide the Nigerian state for business and tourisms. And so I can boldly tell you history of each communities in Delta state. Again, if Anioma people in Delta state are all igbos, why do we have Olokumi community as far back as 10th century in Anioma?

You can only claim your five states in the east as Biafra land not Delta state. You can't claim the whole of Delta state as a Biafra land. It is fraudulent, most of the people in Delta state are people that migrated from Edo state and Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by moninuola65: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dmec:
MBAKA IS AN IDIOT
haaa!
a man of God deserved your respect!
beware.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
laudate:

Am sure those who declared secession in 1967 must have said the same thing, until they were faced with the 'abandoned properties' saga in Port-harcourt after the civil war. undecided

Illiteracy indeed isn't good.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
EricIyke:
Illiteracy indeed isn't good.
Is that what you are suffering from? shocked
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
laudate:

Is that what you are suffering from? shocked

Still emphasizing on your stupidity, you mean if Dangote or Mike Adenuga have properties in Imo or Akwa Ibom, after break up it no longer belongs to them?
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by AfonjaConehead: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
laudate:
Is that what you are suffering from? cry
granpa its obvious u are the one suffering from old age n senilty grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by AfonjaConehead: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
laudate:
Is that what you are suffering from? cry

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
EricIyke:
Still emphasizing on your stupidity, you mean if Dangote or Mike Adenuga have properties in Imo or Akwa Ibom, after break up it no longer belongs to them?
Biafra is free to enact any laws it wishes, with regards to property rights. sad It would be wishful thinking to believe that foreigners would be able to dictate to a host country, what sort of laws should govern their properties. If you are smart, and not blinded by stupidity you should be able to realise this simple fact. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
AfonjaConehead:

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Emyogalanya: 2:40am On Sep 07, 2017
laudate:

Do you know what it takes to be an ECOWAS member? shocked And do you realise that Nigeria can decide to block Biafra's chances of becoming an ECOWAS member? Guy, do some research. Google is your friend! undecided
pls explain ur stupidity cool
laudate:

Do you know what it takes to be an ECOWAS member? shocked And do you realise that Nigeria can decide to block Biafra's chances of becoming an ECOWAS member? Guy, do some research. Google is your friend! undecided
pls explain ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 3:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Emyogalanya:
pls explain ur stupidity cool pls explain ur stupidity
Google is your friend. Do the research on what it takes to be a member of ECOWAS and cure your stupidity. undecided
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2017
laudate:

Biafra is free to enact any laws it wishes, with regards to property rights. sad It would be wishful thinking to believe that foreigners would be able to dictate to a host country, what sort of laws should govern their properties. If you are smart, and not blinded by stupidity you should be able to realise this simple fact. undecided

Yes am sensitive to the little sense impacted on this response.
Do you mean other countries don't have laws that protect foreigners and their properties?
Don't they have certificate of occupancy?
You failed to reflect on that.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by AfonjaConehead: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2017
laudate:

Google is your friend. Do the research on what it takes to be a member of ECOWAS and cure your stupidity. undecided

simple question u cant answer..ok if u are having headache explaining ur stu.....y,kind describe it grin

u can 'snort' for ideas from the dictionary.. grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Emyogalanya: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2017
laudate:

conditions that Morocco met? all the way from northern Africa? did u say Nigeria will block another west African state? as owner if ECOWAS or what. since Google is ur enemy why not show us the stupidity u got from there
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Emyogalanya:
conditions that Morocco met? all the way from northern Africa? did u say Nigeria will block another west African state? as owner if ECOWAS or what. since Google is ur enemy why not show us the stupidity u got from there
Has Morrocco been admitted into ECOWAS? They merely submitted an application to join the body. Are you so deficient in research skills? i repeat - Google is your friend! Cure your stupidity, biko!
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
AfonjaConehead simple question u cant answer..ok if u are having headache explaining ur stu.....y,kind describe it grin AfonjaConehead u can 'snort' for ideas from the dictionary.. grin
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2017
EricIyke:
Yes am sensitive to the little sense impacted on this response.
Do you mean other countries don't have laws that protect foreigners and their properties?
Don't they have certificate of occupancy?
You failed to reflect on that.
Are you saying every country must enact the same kind of laws to protect foreigners' properties? Do all countries enact the same kind of laws when it comes to property rights? Look, where secession occurs in any particular country, property laws can be subject to different kind of revisions and interpretations. Find out what happened to Ukraine's properties in Crimea, when Russia took over that country. Google is your friend.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Emyogalanya: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
laudate:

Has Morrocco been admitted into ECOWAS? They merely submitted an application to join the body. Are you so deficient in research skills? i repeat - Google is your friend! Cure your stupidity, biko!
get updates they are full members now
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Emyogalanya:
get updates they are full members now
Oga, please provide the source and links for your assertion, so we can check it and verify! undecided The last update I got was this piece from ECOWAS website.

In a press release from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of the Kingdom of Morocco issued from 24 February 2017, His Majesty King Mohamed VI informed Her Excellency Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, President of Liberia and Chairperson of the Economic Community of the West African States (ECOWAS), the will of the Kingdom to join the Regional Economic Community as a full member (*1). This request comes further Morocco's re-adhesion to the African Union in January 2017. This is proof that Morocco intends to benefit from all the advantages associated with its dual observer status of ECOWAS and the largest investor in Africa. This testifies the particularity of Africa as a strategic global issue and to the importance of the continent in the priorities of Morocco's foreign policy.

However, this request raises the question as to whether a State located in northern Africa can join an organization in the western region. To answer this question, the present study proposes to analyze Morocco's application for membership in the light of the texts in force in ECOWAS (I). Whatever conclusions may emerge from this analysis, it should be clear that only the Authority of Heads of State and Government can decide on the accession of new members (II).

I. The application of Morocco for accession in the light of the texts in force in ECOWAS

According to the Royal Communiqué, Morocco's request complies with the provisions of the founding Treaty of ECOWAS and fully complies with its membership criteria. This assertion stems from an interpretation of Article 2.2 of the revised ECOWAS Treaty which is not sufficiently explicit on these accession criteria. It is through a joint reading of this provision with others that it can be seen that these criteria relate to membership in the West African region (A) and commitment to respect for the goals, objectives and of the fundamental principles of the Community (B).

A. Membership in the West African region

The request of Morocco must satisfy a geographical criterion, that of membership in the West African region. « “Region” means the «geographical zone known as West Africa as defined by Resolution CM / RES.464 (XXVI) of the OAU Council of Ministers » (*2). This Resolution, on which the Abuja Treaty (*3) is based, divides Africa into five Regional Economic Communities (RECs): West Africa (sixteen Member States), East Africa (thirteen Southern Africa (ten Member States) Central Africa (nine Member States), North Africa (five Member States) (*4). The RECs covering these regions signed the Protocol of Relations between the African Economic Community (ECA) and the RECs on 25 February 1998. http://wai-iao.ecowas.int/index.php/en/news-2017/281-the-accession-of-the-kingdom-of-morocco-to-the-economic-community-of-west-african-states
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2017
laudate:

Are saying every country must enact the same kind of laws to protect foreigners' properties? Do all countries enact the same kind of laws when it comes to property rights? Look, where secession occurs in any particular country, property laws can be subject to different kind of revisions and interpretations. Find out what happened to Ukraine's properties in Crimea, when Russia took over that country. Google is your friend.

Don't you think every country has one?
Or are you gonna sit there and conclude?
What about what happened The Biafra Genocide?
Are you gonna make reference with that too?
Stop being dumb bro.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Probz(m): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2017
EricIyke:

Stop being dumb bro.
You're wasting your time with laudate. Being dumb's not something he can help.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Probz:
You're wasting your time with laudate. Being dumb's not something he can help.
You know that your own dumbness is genetic, that is why you keep thinking everyone suffers from it. Check yourself. Your dumb traits are well known on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2017
EricIyke:
Stop being dumb bro.
You know your problem? You love digression. Instead of sticking to the topic at hand, you start going off on a tangent when there is no need for it. And you have the guts to call someone dumb, when everyone can see that the dumbness is oozing from your end. sad I have answered all your questions. Go back through this thread from the first page to the last and read all my responses again, with an open mind, if you can. undecided

You have been unable to provide coherent logical responses to all the points I raised. sad Can't a country change its property laws at any time to favour its' own interests? Can a foreigner dictate to a host country on what kind of property laws it should enact or enforce? shocked Have you been able to research what happened to the properties of Ukrainians inside Crimea, when Russia took over Crimea? As for your last point about Morocco, please provide proof to show that Morocco has been granted membership of ECOWAS like you claimed. Until you can submit valid verifiable facts to answer each of these questions, do me a favour and please do not even bother quoting me again with your meaningless rhetoric, and offtopic rejoinders. undecided Thanks.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Probz(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2017
laudate:

You know that your own dumbness is genetic, that is why you keep thinking everyone suffers from it. Check yourself. Your dumb traits are well known on this forum.

I see. cool
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Probz(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2017
"don't quote me again"

grin grin

If you want him to stop talking to you, stop talking to him. That's how it goes in this life. You sound even dumber than you are when you tell people to stop quoting you back. Total spaz.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Probz:
"don't quote me again"

grin grin

If you want him to stop talking to you, stop talking to him. That's how it goes in this life. You sound even dumber than you are when you tell people to stop quoting you back. Total spaz.

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Probz(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Anuofia! shocked Onye eberibe! sad Ekwensu!

cool
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2017
Probz:
Anuofia! shocked Onye eberibe! sad Ekwensu!
cool

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Probz(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2017
Isi akubekee. Oloshi.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Probz:
Isi akubekee. Oloshi.

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Probz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Agba iya. Your username should be didirin.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Probz:
Agba iya. Your username should be didirin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / Apostle Suleman With His Wife, Lizzy, And His Parents (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.