Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" (38285 Views)

Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers / Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D / Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Freewt: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kanu wetin b ur problem? you've never said anything good about the Yoruba and hausas/fulanis. Your people comes to these regions and are always highly welcome and the funniest thing is that ur ppl Are opposite ( they hate someone from the north or south west). Go to Lagos u will see millions of igbos residing there without any problem. Someone of u can even kill ur daughter if she tries to marry a Yoruba, Go to Aba market, you will hardly see a Yoruba man there u wont allow him becos of ur hatred. I just pray Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis will not turn against you ppl, becos if they YOU WON'T FIND IT FUNNY.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Maser: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
I'm a full-blooded Onye Igbo and I've been telling these boys that this Biafra will not favour us but they still won't listen. Ojukwu's first choice wasn't Biafra. He negotiated true federalism at Aburi but Gowon scuttled a gentleman's agreement. Instead, He and his cohorts continued the genocide against Igbos thereby forcing Ojukwu to declare the Republic of Biafra to protect his people since Nigeria under Gowon couldn't. Even if there were to be Biafra today, Nnamdi Kanu would be a dictator, at least from his persona that we've all seen. He loves to be worshipped, He loves power, He's brash and seems very narcissistic. My Igbo brothers, this way is not the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by herich(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

Sad reality. The strife among them is so huge that classes abound among Igbos far more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria. Interestingly, these classes are quite petty and spiteful to the point that stereotypes have been fashioned and integrated as class systems.

Among them are;

1. The Wawa, primarily the people of Enugu and Ebonyi.

2. The drug Lords and mules cum ritualists, the Anambrarians, according to Enugu folks. He is also the supremacist.

3. The serfs, unfortunate, inferior Igbos who are not allowed to mingle with TRUE BORN Igbos. They are called Osu (Nwadiala).

4. The core tribalist who wouldn't let other Igbos Lord over them no matter what. A divide from Imo state.

5. The cannibals other Igbos dread to choose from. Call them the Ngwa people from Abia state. A part of Ebonyi isn't left out here.

The Biafra dream would sure be an interesting one to witness, heaven knows.

PS: Apologies to those who take my post to heart. My thoughts are nothing but observations plus ideas of my Igbo friends. Ishilove, oya, come and read tongue

you are a perfect propagandist, we now know your tricks. keep on fooling yourself and your useless listeners.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by attackgat: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
bakynes:

You tried but do you know it's a two party agreement, bilateral relationship between two nations, even the UN cannot force Nigeria to sign bilateral agreements with Biafra.

It is a completely different scenario when two nations separate from each other in not a peaceful manner.

Nigeria controls ECOWAS so don't expect ECOWAS to be on your side. Remember the blockage from Cameroon during the Civil War.

The Land use act solely rest the land on the hands of the state. The Land use act for Foreigners is different from Citizens. Why do you think Lagos state enforces all residents to pay the Land use charge if not will have you evicted from the house you built with your money.

Getting Biafra is like Denouncing the Nigerian citizenship so therefore all rights accused to Citizens is hereby withdrawn.

Even Britain leaving the EU has made EU to now introduce trade tarrifs on the UK,one that used to be free trade zone. Now they have to pay heavily to get products and goods into Britain.

You are ignorant. Britain left the EU last year in a referendum, but at the moment, Britain is still a full member of the EU fir another 18 months as they discuss the terms of disengagement.

If there is a referendum in Igbo land and Igbos vote to be independent, Nigeria has no power to sieze or ask Igbos to return to Igbo land the next day.

The Nigerian constitution states that the 3 ways a person can be a Nigerian citizen

1) If they are born in Nigeria

2) If either parents is a Nigerian

3)Naturalization.

What no1 means is that since most Igbos were born in Igbo land, they will still hold Nigerian citizenship until the day Igbo land is declared independent of Nigeria and no longer a Nigerian territory.

Another thing no 1 means is that Igbos like me who were born outside Igbo land but elsewhere in Nigeria can hold Nigerian citizenship forever (unless citizenship by birth is removed from the constitution)

The combination of no1 and no2 means that most Igbos will hold Nigerian citizenship until the day Biafra is declared independent while others such as me can hold Nigerian citizenship indefinitely.

But anyone thinking that a referendum result granting Igbos independence automatically means that Igbos can be kicked out of Nigeria and their properties siezed should forget the idea since it would be unconstitutional.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by KemjikaEme: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

Sad reality. The strife among them is so huge that classes abound among Igbos far more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria. Interestingly, these classes are quite petty and spiteful to the point that stereotypes have been fashioned and integrated as class systems.

Among them are;

1. The Wawa, primarily the people of Enugu and Ebonyi.

2. The drug Lords and mules cum ritualists, the Anambrarians, according to Enugu folks. He is also the supremacist.

3. The serfs, unfortunate, inferior Igbos who are not allowed to mingle with TRUE BORN Igbos. They are called Osu (Nwadiala).

4. The core tribalist who wouldn't let other Igbos Lord over them no matter what. A divide from Imo state.

5. The cannibals other Igbos dread to choose from. Call them the Ngwa people from Abia state. A part of Ebonyi isn't left out here.

The Biafra dream would sure be an interesting one to witness, heaven knows.

PS: Apologies to those who take my post to heart. My thoughts are nothing but observations plus ideas of my Igbo friends. Ishilove, oya, come and read tongue
Ironically,every point excluding the archaic Outcaste class system exist in every Nigerian group and across West Africa. There is simply no saint across the board!
I bet you wouldn't have listed those points off your head if not the aid of social media news headlines.
Social media plays a huge role in publicizing and spreading information about a certain population. The fact that these issues exist within the Igbo community doesn't indicate an absence of similar problems within other ethnic group.
All the points you've listed are null,void and inconsequential to the potential creation of a new Nation.
The United States has one of the highest Gun related deaths in the world yet it doesn't stop it from being a World Super Power.
India has one of the most inhumane Class systems yet it is twice better than Nigeria up to the extent of accepting Nigerians seeking for utopia in India.
These points are absolutely irrelevant!
P.s Osu is almost archaic! There is no way to know who is an Osu or not unless you go back to ancestral history. Ironically, the people you call Osu are one of the most exposed,educated and richest folks in Igboland and the mingle with whoever they want to mingle with.
Ask questions, research and don't push outdated stereotypes!
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by akinszz: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
Basic123:

This people and empty chestbeating figures to compensate for their inferiority complex.

where did he see 60% ownership in the north and 40% ownership in the west?
don't you know they are good at exaggerating.grin
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by 989900: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:
[s]Well said. Igbos in the north stand to lose a great deal should Nigeria break up, but property and wealth can be recouped if lost or stolen.

I still think those are some of what Ndigbo would have to sacrifice for the greater good of achieving Biafra, instead of remaining third-class citizens in a country whose warranty has expired[/s].

Ode, folks like u threaten with machete and amadioha for losing just N500.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by DanseMacabre(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
989900:

[s]Ode, folks like u threaten with machete and amadioha for losing just N500.[/s]

Seen.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by KemjikaEme: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Xwhy1:

Can't you communicate without insults? You sound pained. Stop writing ignorant story, there are some things you need to learn. I see you don't know much about the Delta state you igbos are claiming. In the first case, it is never part of old Eastern region. It was part of old western region.

Let forget about region here. The people Anioma are not majority in Delta state. Anioma ancestral home is Edo state. You could find anioma people in some Edo state, ondo state, Benue state and some state in the East. Anioma in Edo state don't speak Igbo, they speak Edo language. Also Anioma in owo in ondo state speak yoruboid language and so are their languages and culture differs based on the state they found themselves. If Anioma people were igbos, why do other Anioma settlers in other state not speak Igbo? Does my speaking of English makes me an English man?

You sound so naive, do you want me to believe that all Delta speak igbo and practice the Igbo culture?Are Itsekiri, urhobo ,isoko, ijaw and other tribes Igbo? Why grab all the land these people own as your Biafra land. Once again, Biafra is a land grabber!!!
Not all Anioma folks are igbos but there are bonafide Igbos in Anioma which is only an Administrative region! Anioma is not an ethnic group either!
Learn how to be Specific and explict in your writeup.
While some Aniomas claim a non Igbo identity, it will be foolish for you or anyone to erase igbo identity of the igbo groups amongst them.
At the end of the day, the Igbo Aniomas will choose which country to go for. It is not your decision to make nor foster a non Igbo identity on Anioma Igbos.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Basic123: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
akinszz:
don't you know they are good at exaggerating.grin
This one even fear the west small.I was expecting him to say 75% of the west!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Elbowroom: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Useless reasoning

So properties that are always burnt and looted by Almajiris is more important than Freedom

If you papa get any property

Uno go wish such happen

But unfortunately

You are poorer than poor
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by akinszz: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Basic123:

This one even fear the west small.I was expecting him to say 75% of the west!
that's why I don't take them serious.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yes ooo you're right Rev father Mbaka, as Igbo's we will lose Hausa for our life and let us bring our Igbo brothers and sisters back to the republic of Biafra land and we need to restored and the Hausa's and Fulani's need to leave us as Igbo's alone oooo so we don die ooooo we don fear no verse. sad undecided

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by jamjo: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
edunwablog:

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/igbos-will-lose-alot-if-country-break.html

This argument has been made too many times yes it has been confirmed we will lose more than any other tribes. No matter what we think Nigeria will go their separate ways just wait when the oil that glue Nigeria together stop flowing. The questions the Igbos should ask themselves now, are we going to continue losing more and more or is it not time for us to mitigate our losses on our own terms because the more we prolong it the more we continue to increase our losses. We Igbos has already made the mistake the west or the North may wake up tomorrow and leave Nigeria of which I'm 100% will happen so my Igbo brothers and sisters it's time to count our losses now that is 4t than when it goes to 5,6,7trillon.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by nextstep(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dillusionist:
like we have gained anything from these contraption other than hate and oppression. .mbaka should shut up he is fast losing relevance

It's funny you'd ask if Igbos have gained anything. The very fact that the majority of Igbo wealth comes from other Nigerian markets (e.g. SW, NC, rather than SE) should be an indicator of who has benefited whom. I'm not denying Igbo ingenuity, hard work, and fearless entrepreneurship, but frankly, none of this matters if there are nobody buying these products. If all Igbo businesses (traders, banks for examples) were to rely solely on patronage from the SE, they'd be nowhere as successful as they've been.

Fr. Mbaka said many truths:
- Igbos have more to lose from the break up as so much investment and human capital is OUTSIDE the SE.
- those agitating really don't understand the real issues - instead of becoming politically savvy and playing ball, they complain about being marginalized.
- Igbos should take responsibility for their lack of unity; we'd like to see you vote for SE candidate with ONE VOICE
- Biafra does not guarantee unity, and we'd soon see calls for Republic of Anambra

So there are many more officers of Northern origin. Whose fault is that when the majority of Igbo youth opt for business and education instead of enlisting? It's not a bad thing to aim for economic advantage, but this is the logical outcome of choices made, and can't be used as an excuse to cry about "marginalization."

So the North votes as one bloc for their candidate and defend their choice with heart, soul, and blood. Again, why don't the Igbos support their own in the same manner, instead of complaining that other people do?

With the tremendous wealth, ability, education of Igbo, they should be able to parley that into solid political gains.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by banio: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Any tribe aside Niger Delta that have oil wells will lose more.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by akulaxx: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Freiden:
cheesy

There will be no Biafra.

We all know this

There will be no Biafra.

The world powers will not allow it.

Nigeria will not allow it.

Other ethnic groups been pulled along with them will not allow it. Without them, biafra will be a land locked country inside Nigeria.

The international law states that both parties have to be in agreement before separation.

Like Czechoslovakia and Sudan.

If a war starts as with Yugoslavia and the country is torn apart with foreign power backing like Kosovo, Abkhazia and South Ossetia.

In the case of Nigeria/ Biafra. The foreign powers are more in agreement that they do not want anything to destabilize Nigeria. It is not because they love Nigeria. More because it affects them drastically. Price of crude oil, unpaid loans, business will be severely affected even if there is a peaceful separation.

Let's examine the backers of Nigeria during the last attempt at Biafra.

Actively supported by NATO ( USA and UK)

By the Warsaw pact ( USSR, Bulgaria )

And all the rest indirectly.

Egypt, Syria and Algeria.

With exception of USA all had advicers on the ground and Egyptians and Algerians flew combat missions.

Since WWII the only conflict that had Americans British and Soviets on the same side.

How about now? The same just add China and other BRICS in the equation as they had already investigated a lot.

So has the EU.

So who backed Biafra last time.

France, Portugal and Spain. They were promised mining and crude oil exploration rights. I do not think they are in any position to abandon EU and go by themselves this time.

Apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia. Supported Biafra because Nigeria was their biggest enemy in Africa. They no longer exist.

Israel supported Biafra. I do not know their motive except that they were strong allies of South Africa.

So peacefully they can not separate. No one will let them

Violently again they will loss after millions have died. Nigeria will be heavily backed by the world powers.

They know that too, so why bother?

Here is a secret about Nigeria. Fastest way to be rich. Start an separatist movement or local uprising. The Government tends to pay them off. They usually retire in South Africa after been “settled” So Kanu, one of the main pushers for Biafia will soon vanish quietly after he becomes a real nuisance and the government gives him his pay off.

They are not the first and will not be the last.

but there will never be unity
whetger you like it or not

the next strategy is sabotage
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by alagba333(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Useless reasoning

So properties that are always burnt and looted by Almajiris is more important than Freedom

u must be a poor man. it life investment is it life if u don't know. if u be ever been to ago palace way or ladipo or alaba mkt den u all know wat I mean
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by akulaxx: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
lets us lose

freedom is better than material possession that all vanity
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by RALPHOW(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Well said. Igbos in the north stand to lose a great deal should Nigeria break up, but property and wealth can be recouped if lost or stolen.

I still think those are some of what Ndigbo would have to sacrifice for the greater good of achieving Biafra, instead of remaining third-class citizens in a country whose warranty has expired.

AM 100% SURE YOU DON'T HAVE PROPERTIES IN KANO, KADUNA AND LAGOS. IF YOU DO, U WILL NEVER SUPPORT CREATION OF BIAFRA. OJUKWU NAIL BIAFRA LONG TIME AGO.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by juce: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
It's a pity how short sighted most of our (igbo) elites are.
They are concerned about property rather than the future of their unborn generations .
To keep the records straight. .the Igbos were subdued during the war but 50years on they have arguably contributed more than any other tribe to the development of this nation.
They can still replicate this feat in any given senerio.
We need to make objective and constructive arguments for and against secession / restructuring Not empty arguments.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by bakynes(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
attackgat:

You are ignorant. Britain left the EU last year in a referendum, but at the moment, Britain is still a full member of the EU fir another 18 months as they discuss the terms of disengagement.

If there is a referendum in Igbo land and Igbos vote to be independent, Nigeria has no power to sieze or ask Igbos to return to Igbo land the next day.

The Nigerian constitution states that the 3 ways a person can be a Nigerian citizen

1) If they are born in Nigeria

2) If either parents is a Nigerian

3)Naturalization.

What no1 means is that since most Igbos were born in Igbo land, they will still hold Nigerian citizenship until the day Igbo land is declared independent of Nigeria and no longer a Nigerian territory.

Another thing no 1 means is that Igbos like me who were born outside Igbo land but elsewhere in Nigeria can hold Nigerian citizenship forever (unless citizenship by birth is removed from the constitution)

The combination of no1 and no2 means that most Igbos will hold Nigerian citizenship until the day Biafra is declared independent while others such as me can hold Nigerian citizenship indefinitely.

But anyone thinking that a referendum result granting Igbos independence automatically means that Igbos can be kicked out of Nigeria and their properties siezed should forget the idea since it would be unconstitutional.

You forget we don't use State of Residence but State of Origin in Nigeria. You that was born in Lagos or wherever are you were born, are you benefiting from welfare packages like Lagos indigenes do it do you have the right to be voted as Governor of Lagos, you can't even get into the Lagos state Civil service.

You think getting Biafra automatically means you get dual Citizenship as a Nigerian and a Biafran you want to enjoy Two citizenship when one party isn't happy with the separation.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Well said. Igbos in the north stand to lose a great deal should Nigeria break up, but property and wealth can be recouped if lost or stolen.

I still think those are some of what Ndigbo would have to sacrifice for the greater good of achieving Biafra, instead of remaining third-class citizens in a country whose warranty has expired.

If people of ebonyi are considered second class igbos today, won't they be considered as second class biafrans tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by akulaxx: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=dvee2 post=60155984]

You see how an average IPOB member thinks? They told you earlier that all the world powers will not support Nigerias break up and you are talking about UN. Who are the UN, are they not the world powers? The Deputy secretary general of the UN is a Nigerian.[/quo

there are many Deputy secretary generals of the UN depending on the department

that fulani women is on women affairs

long live biafra
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by akulaxx: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Xda59:

If people of ebonyi are considered second class igbos today, won't they be considered as second class biafrans tomorrow?

none of your biz.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by DanseMacabre(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
RALPHOW:

AM 100% SURE YOU DON'T HAVE PROPERTIES IN KANO, KADUNA AND LAGOS. IF YOU DO, U WILL NEVER SUPPORT CREATION OF BIAFRA. OJUKWU NAIL BIAFRA LONG TIME AGO.

You don't sound coherent enough to hold a lucid debate with, no disrespeck.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by enemyofprogress: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Born losers grin grin tongue
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Sall(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
nnokwa042:
u will soon insult him when he he call buhari jihadist

And why would he called buhari a jihadistjihadist?. He is still your president take it or leave it.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by DanseMacabre(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Xda59:

And from where did you get the ludicrous notion that Ebonyians are considered second-class Igbo?
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by akulaxx: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
nextstep:

It's funny you'd ask if Igbos have gained anything. The very fact that the majority of Igbo wealth comes from other Nigerian markets (e.g. SW, NC, rather than SE) should be an indicator of who has benefited whom. I'm not denying Igbo ingenuity, hard work, and fearless entrepreneurship, but frankly, none of this matters if there are nobody buying these products. If all Igbo businesses (traders, banks for examples) were to rely solely on patronage from the SE, they'd be nowhere as successful as they've been.

Fr. Mbaka said many truths:
- Igbos have more to lose from the break up as so much investment and human capital is OUTSIDE the SE.
- those agitating really don't understand the real issues - instead of becoming politically savvy and playing ball, they complain about being marginalized.
- Igbos should take responsibility for their lack of unity; we'd like to see you vote for SE candidate with ONE VOICE
- Biafra does not guarantee unity, and we'd soon see calls for Republic of Anambra

So there are many more officers of Northern origin. Whose fault is that when the majority of Igbo youth opt for business and education instead of enlisting? It's not a bad thing to aim for economic advantage, but this is the logical outcome of choices made, and can't be used as an excuse to cry about "marginalization."

So the North votes as one bloc for their candidate and defend their choice with heart, soul, and blood. Again, why don't the Igbos support their own in the same manner, instead of complaining that other people do?

With the tremendous wealth, ability, education of Igbo, they should be able to parley that into solid political gains.

you make sense no at all
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by malware: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

Is that right?

So explain to me why it's your niggeria are the ones so afraid of a breakup and since been wailing about it?

Inorder to protect our territorial boundaries. We don't mind if all Igbos just pack and move to Israel
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by abdul201512: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Xwhy1:

By the time you leave Nigeria, you would know Nigeria is different from Togo.

Don't mind that bastard, he is lying . I'm a Ghanaian from Kumasi and the only Igbo's I see in Ghana are only truck pushers, even some sell phone accessories on wheelbarrow... I used to have one friend whom I met during the time we used to go for audio for movie and his name was Sunday Nwatu . His job was the accessory selling on wheelbarrow..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.