Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" (38294 Views)

Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers / Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D / Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Xwhy1: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Syphax:

Unity begger
If I were to be a Nigerian President, my first agenda would be to set free the prisoners of Biafra. Who is the hell holding you from going? Me? I forbid bad thing!!! I feel like you people going today or tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by lighter4: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Well said. Igbos in the north stand to lose a great deal should Nigeria break up, but property and wealth can be recouped if lost or stolen.

I still think those are some of what Ndigbo would have to sacrifice for the greater good of achieving Biafra, instead of remaining third-class citizens in a country whose warranty has expired.
u say sacrifice? tell KANU to ask all IBO people to return home and all those Woking with state govt to resigned and join the biafra struggle and see if they will do so

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by MrSly(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
edunwablog:

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/igbos-will-lose-alot-if-country-break.html
Dear unity beggar. Southeast is not the only one agitating to leave, all Biafrans are agitating to leave. The earlier you accept the truth the better for you.
As for the news, some people in Biafra land have some reservations about the struggle so we are not surprise that Fr. mbaka is one of them.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by sapele914(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Well said. Igbos in the north stand to lose a great deal should Nigeria break up, but property and wealth can be recouped if lost or stolen.

I still think those are some of what Ndigbo would have to sacrifice for the greater good of achieving Biafra, instead of remaining third-class citizens in a country whose warranty has expired.
I should sacrifice what I have worked for under the sun so as to achieve an illusion called Biafra?it is quite obvious you will still be a 3rd class citizen in your so called Biafra. Go and look for a job or go back to school to re educate yourself,no food for poor man.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by goshee: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Freiden:
cheesy

There will be no Biafra.

We all know this

There will be no Biafra.

The world powers will not allow it.

Nigeria will not allow it.

Other ethnic groups been pulled along with them will not allow it. Without them, biafra will be a land locked country inside Nigeria.

The international law states that both parties have to be in agreement before separation.

Like Czechoslovakia and Sudan.

If a war starts as with Yugoslavia and the country is torn apart with foreign power backing like Kosovo, Abkhazia and South Ossetia.

In the case of Nigeria/ Biafra. The foreign powers are more in agreement that they do not want anything to destabilize Nigeria. It is not because they love Nigeria. More because it affects them drastically. Price of crude oil, unpaid loans, business will be severely affected even if there is a peaceful separation.

Let's examine the backers of Nigeria during the last attempt at Biafra.

Actively supported by NATO ( USA and UK)

By the Warsaw pact ( USSR, Bulgaria )

And all the rest indirectly.

Egypt, Syria and Algeria.

With exception of USA all had advicers on the ground and Egyptians and Algerians flew combat missions.

Since WWII the only conflict that had Americans British and Soviets on the same side.

How about now? The same just add China and other BRICS in the equation as they had already investigated a lot.

So has the EU.

So who backed Biafra last time.

France, Portugal and Spain. They were promised mining and crude oil exploration rights. I do not think they are in any position to abandon EU and go by themselves this time.

Apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia. Supported Biafra because Nigeria was their biggest enemy in Africa. They no longer exist.

Israel supported Biafra. I do not know their motive except that they were strong allies of South Africa.

So peacefully they can not separate. No one will let them

Violently again they will loss after millions have died. Nigeria will be heavily backed by the world powers.

They know that too, so why bother?

Here is a secret about Nigeria. Fastest way to be rich. Start an separatist movement or local uprising. The Government tends to pay them off. They usually retire in South Africa after been “settled” So Kanu, one of the main pushers for Biafia will soon vanish quietly after he becomes a real nuisance and the government gives him his pay off.

They are not the first and will not be the last.
I just waisted my time reading nonsense
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by goshee: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Benekruku:

Tell them Fr. Mbaka!

There elites know that fact but the village breed and unexposed lots are not enlighten enough to comprehend

A few...

-There wards will become international students in Nigeria and pay high tuiton fees

-They will be taxed on there Buisness and properties as foreigners of which, land use charge can be ammended and properties revoked.

-They will frequently require Visiting, student, medical, buisiness visa and work-permit to enter Nigeria.

-Loss of Jobs. Nigerian company's will be forced to downsize employment of foreign expertraites. It's just about ammending labour laws close to that of any western country.

-Xenophobia will definitely spring up towards them within the Nigerian territory.

-They still did be solely dependent on Nigeria for an average of 20years before they have alternatives e.g Importation-Air and Sea, international flight, trade and commerce.

....just a few to mention

I can see your love for Igbos but we dont need it ok. all we need is biafra so what happens to us in our new country shouldn't bother you lad
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by goshee: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
moninuola65:

Father we tell them,
they call us Afonja!
Igbo had investment and assets in Nigeria than anywhere in the world!
if igbo managed to acquired N100 trillion in Nigerian just in half a century!
Then when such an opportunity lost this time around, no amount of UN reconciliation will return it back to igbo!
for those who had ear to hear!
now I have seen why you are called unity beggars. do you mean you now love and care for the Igbos? nonsense
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by goshee: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Baawaa:

Togo and Ghana you mentioned,are they part of Nigeria?It is obvious that most of people agitating for Bia-fraud nation don't really know what they are saying.
you foolishness can't be hiding no matter what. you are talking about properties while people are even sacrificing their lives to actualise Biafra. those properties are the prices to be paid for freedom. nothing good come easy so don't care for who hates ok
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by sapele914(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
attackgat:
It is a sad day when people start equating houses, businesses and assets to freedom and sovereignty.

So because of Igbo investments in Nigeria, Igbos should forget their right to self determination?

I didnt expect a well travelled man like Fr Mbaka to be still talking like this.

He thinks Biafran agitation is for poor people? Well let him know that poor people are the majority and it is he who controlls the majority that controlls power.
Very Funny.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by goshee: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kutis2030:
Father tell them manybe they will change their mind dis time.
unity beggar indeed
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by goshee: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
thesicilian:
These people are so disunited, and they think Nigeria is their problem.
I think the zoo should be you problem because you don't have any where to go.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by goshee: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Benekruku:

Who is afraid? Proof?

It's a win-win for Nigeria anyhow it goes. It will double or triple revenue for the country.

Imagine yourself as the Nigerian President in such eventuality and try to think of measures you will enact.

It's a win-win! Nigeria has absolutely nothing to lose!

onece Biafra go the Zoo will automatically collapse. sure lolsss
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sanchez01:
Sad reality. The strife among them is so huge that classes abound among Igbos far more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria. Interestingly, these classes are quite petty and spiteful to the point that stereotypes have been fashioned and integrated as class systems.

Among them are;

1. The Wawa, primarily the people of Enugu and Ebonyi.

2. The drug Lords and mules cum ritualists, the Anambrarians, according to Enugu folks. He is also the supremacist.

3. The serfs, unfortunate, inferior Igbos who are not allowed to mingle with TRUE BORN Igbos. They are called Osu (Nwadiala).

4. The core tribalist who wouldn't let other Igbos Lord over them no matter what. A divide from Imo state.

5. The cannibals other Igbos dread to choose from. Call them the Ngwa people from Abia state. A part of Ebonyi isn't left out here.

The Biafra dream would sure be an interesting one to witness, heaven knows.

PS: Apologies to those who take my post to heart. My thoughts are nothing but observations plus ideas of my Igbo friends. Ishilove, oya, come and read tongue

Abeg, no kill us with laugh for here, biko! cheesy shocked grin

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
EricIyke:
So breaking up means they'll lose their properties there huh?

My eyes have seen the worst.
Even Mbaka of all people is sounding like an illiterate?
Besides, one must sacrifice to get something, if that's the sacrifice, no problem.
But mind you idiots, breaking doesn't mean they'll lose the properties.
Only illiterates full this country, the first one was that a call for REFERENDUM is a call for war.
And this one again.
LWKMD.
Am sure those who declared secession in 1967 must have said the same thing, until they were faced with the 'abandoned properties' saga in Port-harcourt after the civil war. undecided
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by goshee: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2017
Benekruku:

Who has tabled a proposal for a referendum? Your Governors, Senators, Legislators, Representatives, business moguls and the likes re not identifying with it and you blaming Nigeria for hindering it.

Follow due process and see if a referendum won't come.

Your Elites at the fore-front do not buy Biafra so why blame other tribes for hindering it?

The whole agitation is a backyard ideology.
lolss did you not hear terrorist Buhari saying in every opportunity that the unity of the animal kingdom is non negotiable or don't you understand simple English?
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2017
Alcatraz005:
How do we do that? They are not marginalized but they have a misguided sense of entitlement. They want to be handed the Office of the President on a platter. That is their main grouse and it remains to be seen how majority of Nigerians would vote a tribe they don't trust. It is a very simple matter.
Gbam!! You talk am well! wink

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by goshee: 12:05am On Sep 06, 2017
oladeebo:

Amen!
before independent Yoruba had never living in Isolation like igbo, we have been living with hausa fulani and other prominent Nigerian, we trade, inter-marriaged and do everything together!
what you think?
and there is Arewa Yoruba today!
Yoruba Muslim talking by the way go and retrieve you sized Kwara state from Hausa/Fulani b4 you comment again. Coward
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2017
ritababe:
please why do you guys need SEDC? or did boko Haram attack south east like borno for there to be SEDC? or is there any IDP in South East?

Good question!! sad
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2017
smith54321:
So going by you people's logic, foreigners can't own landed properties in Nigeria? So let's assume a section of this country pulls out, so that automatically bars them from owning properties in what remains of Nigeria? So what remains of Nigeria would drive all foreigners? This argument is very silly one. Go to SA, see the buisnesses that were handed to the black, all ve been run aground! You can't chase people away and take over their businesses and proerties, and expect to progress. summary all these fear mongering won't stop the agitation! FG should Make them feel among! Quit pissing on their faces (NNPC appointments) .
You are very funny!! cheesy Please go through the annals of history. Any CofO or title deeds issued to cover a property, can still be revoked by the same authorities who issued it, at any point in time. If the govt of Nigeria, feels that giving Biafrans property rights on Nigerian soil, is not in the best interest of Nigeria, all they need to do is to revoke those title deeds. Chikena! undecided They can even go as far as to nationalise businesses, belonging to Biafrans, if they deem it fit to do so. undecided There is no international law that says you cannot nationalise a foreign business, is there? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2017
Emyogalanya:
as if Nigeria won't enter biafra too or biafra won't be ECOWAS member
Do you know what it takes to be an ECOWAS member? shocked And do you realise that Nigeria can decide to block Biafra's chances of becoming an ECOWAS member? Guy, do some research. Google is your friend! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Yes, they can be sold. Now, picture this rational thought please.

The moment you Igbos eventually get your wish and a referendum is conducted and it goes in your favour, Nigeria will be ordered to sever ties with the SE.

Now, immediately this is achieved, Igbos would become illegal Nationals in Nigeria and will be forced to flee their places of residence to Biafra. In a violence prone place like the North, do you HONESTLY BELIEVE they will have the time to sell their properties before fleeing?? Be very honest because all I can see is Xenophobia being the result in the end.

Many of you don't give thought to these important details of secession. I laugh in Hebrew.
Bros, abeg leave matter for Mathias. undecided We have told them all these before, but they refused to listen. I pray they get their Biafra speedily. No one should make them have second thoughts, biko! sad
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:26am On Sep 06, 2017
EmekaBlue:
thats my anger about nigeria...this useless fear of d hausa man because his religion makes it easy for him to kill not like they r physically stronger. But i guess during the process of d agreement which will likely take a lil time upon agreeement...properties and evacuation process can be settled then
Settled with .... who? shocked The same people that your IPOB members have labelled as 'animals,' and called their home & country - a 'zoo?' Who do you think wants to negotiate with hate-filled clowns like your IPOB brothers?? shocked Make una pack una load, sharp-sharp biko!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:30am On Sep 06, 2017
smith54321:
You're right, but what people have been shouting here is they'll lose theirs properties and buisnesses. Other foreigners are surviving in Nigeria even with the regulations. I seriously don't think that'll be a problem for them. True, all tribes 've experts. Let's also be honest in comerce no other tribe comes close to the Ibo's
Those foreigners did not secede from Nigeria. undecided They did not call Nigeria a 'zoo.' They did not ask their followers, to kill people from other ethnic tribes. They did not use derogatory filthy words, to vilify Nigeria and her citizens. They did not threaten Nigeria with war. They did not wish evil upon its people. undecided Now, can you spot the difference?

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:31am On Sep 06, 2017
attackgat:
Well I dont k ow what planet you live on but people do not lose their investments foe not being citizens of a country. Igbos will not lose any of their properties, assets or investments because they are protected by international law.

If countries could sieze properties just based on citizenship then it means that Ethiopia can sieze Dangote's cement plant in Ethiopia because Dangote is not Ethiopian?

It means that Britain can sieze Abuja house where Buhari just came back from because it is owned by Nigeria?

If Jim Ovia or Elumelu dont want Biafra, they should campaign for a "no" vote when referendum comes but they must accept however the will of the majority, that is democracy.

As for saying that Igbos wont be able to live with themselves is just mere speculation.
Please cite the exact clause in international law, that prevents Igbo from losing their properties....and tell us who would enforce it, as well as how it would be done. undecided Nobody is interested in your properties. Just excavate them, uproot their foundation and carry everything with you into Biafra, when you are leaving. That is all. Or is that too hard for you chaps to do?

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Sexytzee1: 12:37am On Sep 06, 2017
attackgat:

When you start working and making money u ll knw what assets means but for the time being go get a life n stop blaming reasonable people for not seeing anytin great in hypocrisy.

It is a sad day when people start equating houses, businesses and assets to freedom and sovereignty.

So because of Igbo investments in Nigeria, Igbos should forget their right to self determination?

I didnt expect a well travelled man like Fr Mbaka to be still talking like this.

He thinks Biafran agitation is for poor people? Well let him know that poor people are the majority and it is he who controlls the majority that controlls power.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:41am On Sep 06, 2017
bakynes:
You tried but do you know it's a two party agreement, bilateral relationship between two nations, even the UN cannot force Nigeria to sign bilateral agreements with Biafra.

It is a completely different scenario when two nations separate from each other in not a peaceful manner.

Nigeria controls ECOWAS so don't expect ECOWAS to be on your side. Remember the blockage from Cameroon during the Civil War.

The Land use act solely rest the land on the hands of the state. The Land use act for Foreigners is different from Citizens. Why do you think Lagos state enforces all residents to pay the Land use charge if not will have you evicted from the house you built with your money.

Getting Biafra is like Denouncing the Nigerian citizenship so therefore all rights accused to Citizens is hereby withdrawn.

Even Britain leaving the EU has made EU to now introduce trade tarrifs on the UK,one that used to be free trade zone. Now they have to pay heavily to get products and goods into Britain.
Ooh! Na dis kind thing I no dey like!! angry Why are you breaking down the facts, and explaining it to people who have closed their minds to common sense and sound reasoning? Abeg, don't let them have second thoughts about leaving, o! shocked They must go and live in their new republic by force, by fire! It is only then, that they would realise that khaki no be leather! sad

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:53am On Sep 06, 2017
attackgat:
You are ignorant. Britain left the EU last year in a referendum, but at the moment, Britain is still a full member of the EU fir another 18 months as they discuss the terms of disengagement.

If there is a referendum in Igbo land and Igbos vote to be independent, Nigeria has no power to sieze or ask Igbos to return to Igbo land the next day.

The Nigerian constitution states that the 3 ways a person can be a Nigerian citizen

1) If they are born in Nigeria

2) If either parents is a Nigerian

3)Naturalization.

What no1 means is that since most Igbos were born in Igbo land, they will still hold Nigerian citizenship until the day Igbo land is declared independent of Nigeria and no longer a Nigerian territory.

Another thing no 1 means is that Igbos like me who were born outside Igbo land but elsewhere in Nigeria can hold Nigerian citizenship forever (unless citizenship by birth is removed from the constitution)

The combination of no1 and no2 means that most Igbos will hold Nigerian citizenship until the day Biafra is declared independent while others such as me can hold Nigerian citizenship indefinitely.

But anyone thinking that a referendum result granting Igbos independence automatically means that Igbos can be kicked out of Nigeria and their properties siezed should forget the idea since it would be unconstitutional.
Lubbish!! Wake up from your dreamland, biko. sad Are you going to dictate to Nigeria what kind of immigration or citizenship laws they should apply or uphold in relation to Biafrans? shocked Are you aware that nations can change their laws on nationality, at any point in time to suit a specific purpose? Did any Nigerian president or minister expressly promise you and your people, that after they leave Nigeria they would still be entitled to hold Nigerian citizenship or passports? Do you realise that the current laws on citizenship or nationality can be ammended at any time to exclude those whose parents hail from the region that makes up Biafra, and their old passports can be revoked or withdrawn? shocked Think about it! The same sense used to decree that every Igbo man should be given 20 pounds after the war, can still be applied when it comes to issues on nationality within Nigeria!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 12:56am On Sep 06, 2017
bakynes:
You forget we don't use State of Residence but State of Origin in Nigeria. You that was born in Lagos or wherever are you were born, are you benefiting from welfare packages like Lagos indigenes do it do you have the right to be voted as Governor of Lagos, you can't even get into the Lagos state Civil service.

You think getting Biafra automatically means you get dual Citizenship as a Nigerian and a Biafran you want to enjoy Two citizenship when one party isn't happy with the separation.
Leave that 'mumu, nah! sad Let them get their Biafra and see what would happen next. E go do dem like film!! undecided
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Omofunaab2: 2:27am On Sep 06, 2017
laudate:

Please cite the exact clause in international law, that prevents Igbo from losing their properties....and tell us who would enforce it, as well as how it would be done. undecided Nobody is interested in your properties. Just excavate them, uproot their foundation and carry everything with you into Biafra, when you are leaving. That is all. Or is that too hard for you chaps to do?

You are just wasting your time with attackgoat

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Ikenna0b: 3:32am On Sep 06, 2017
Xwhy1:

Can't you communicate without insults? You sound pained. Stop writing ignorant story, there are some things you need to learn. I see you don't know much about the Delta state you igbos are claiming. In the first case, it is never part of old Eastern region. It was part of old western region.

Let forget about region here. The people Anioma are not majority in Delta state. Anioma ancestral home is Edo state. You could find anioma people in some Edo state, ondo state, Benue state and some state in the East. Anioma in Edo state don't speak Igbo, they speak Edo language. Also Anioma in owo in ondo state speak yoruboid language and so are their languages and culture differs based on the state they found themselves. If Anioma people were igbos, why do other Anioma settlers in other state not speak Igbo? Does my speaking of English makes me an English man?

You sound so naive, do you want me to believe that all Delta speak igbo and practice the Igbo culture?Are Itsekiri, urhobo ,isoko, ijaw and other tribes Igbo? Why grab all the land these people own as your Biafra land. Once again, Biafra is a land grabber!!!

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read. From you worthless Afonja trying to attach yourselves to Anioma land to now trying to claim one of your lands as anioma. You people are truly PATHETIC!!! Attache by force clowns. There are no anioma in Ondo state you dimwit. Our community starts in SS and ends in SE. We have absolutely ZERO connection to you Afonja get used to it already and stop pathetically trying to leech your way into our community. Haven't you people been disgraced enough? You are not be of us and will NEVER be one of us!!! Owo community or what's the Bleep they call themselves are NOT anioma and have NEVER been. The closest owo got to anioma is Ugbodu whom are located in delta state who btw speaks igbo, not yoruba and most call themselves igbo, not yoruba. Have you ever been to the area or even met people from the area? Doubt it!! Pathetic ass attache by force miserable losers. Tufiakwa!! Each day you lots get more pitiful.

Now first of all all idiot, if you are going to try and teach something make sure you know exactly wtf it is you attache by force clown is trying to teach. The Anioma in Edo state are the Igbanke community. The Igbanke are dual speakers. Due to theor proximity they speak bini but their tribal language is ika which is predominantly igbo mixed with some bini words. Stick to wtf you know. Oshogbo villager that never left his village trying to teach. God have mercy.

Also where in my post did I equate iteskiri or delta south and central as anioma/igbo. This is the reason why I keep saying that you yoruba illiteracy is higher than any in the south despite your claimsite of education. You the goat that came screeching about my state and tryimg to tell me who the f2k I am, not the other way around. Unlike your monkey ass I acknowledge the existence of non anioma in other parts of Delta when I speak I focus on delta north. You're the dumb buff00n that believes a state created after colonization determines who owns the land of the people, Bleep their ancestors. Unlike you, I'm not your typical Afonja who displays stupidity on daily basis. That's your Forte!

I'll say it once more for obvious poor mental state of yours. Pick up a history book and learn people lived in modern day delta state before the creation of that your western region we voted to get away from you skull mining animals. Pick up a history book and read the existence of others since you pigs are still focused on that your desperation of that your western region to return. It's not happening anytime soon. Get over it already!

Oh by the way, I see you below that of a human being and animals. You're not worth any form of respect except insult. Hence the insult. You came insulting me, my tribe and my ancestors lands and I'm given you back that insult. Cry me a river bitch!!! You can go and wail to your mod brother to ban this I'd and the hide the post as well pig!
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Ikenna0b: 3:54am On Sep 06, 2017
ritababe:

please why do you guys need SEDC? or did boko Haram attack south east like borno for there to be SEDC? or is there any IDP in South East?

Maybe you should tell us the development commission that was created for SE after the Biafra war. I'm all ears
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by ritababe(f): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Maybe you should tell us the development commission that was created for SE after the Biafra war. I'm all ears

war is different from terrorism my friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.