Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" (38291 Views)

Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers / Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D / Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Basic123: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2017
edunwablog:
Fiery Enugu-based Catholic priest gave his views today on the current agitation for the secession of southeast Nigeria from the rest of the country as the Republic of Biafra.

Addressing a gathering of Igbos in East London, the controversial cleric said that Igbos should be the last people seeking to leave Nigeria. He said: “No Hausa person owns property in Igboland. No Yoruba person owns property in Igboland. But 60% of businesses in northern Nigeria are owned by Igbos. 40% of businesses in western Nigeria are owned by Igbos.”
Mbaka implied that Igbos had the most to lose by the breakup of the country. He claimed to know about how much Igbos owned across Nigeria because he was regularly being invited to to say blessings at the opening of new businesses by Igbos, especially in northern Nigeria. He said: “Go to Sabon Gari in Kano and see what Igbos own there”. He added that Igbos could complain that they were not enough of them in government, but under former president Goodluck Jonathan, an Igbo was finance minister, Central Bank governor, and so on.He went on to suggest that those Igbos that have been seduced into agitating for Biafra by Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of separatist group Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are “the children of the poor”, who in his view, are not thinking properly about the implications of secession. Mbaka said those people were being deceived by Kanu.
Mbaka then moved on to what could happen in an independent Biafra if it ever came to fruition. He said: “If you think we have trouble in Nigeria now, we will see trouble in Nigeria. No Anambra man would let an Enugu man be president, no Imo man would let an Abakaliki man be president”.
He was very convinced that fault lines between different Igbo communities would come to the fore if Biafra ever became reality.When challenged on talking about politics, Mbaka responded that “politics is part of life” and “I read political science and political philosophy”. He added that decisions made by politics affect everyone.
more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/igbos-will-lose-alot-if-country-break.html

This people and empty chestbeating figures to compensate for their inferiority complex.

where did he see 60% ownership in the north and 40% ownership in the west?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by mcmbonu: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2017
OK. continue

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by oladeebo: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

If every Nigerian can be making this type of prayer, Biafra would have been free.

In response to your kind prayer, I will make this prayer for your people

O God, since Yorubas believe so much in One Nigeria, force them to live with the Hausa Fulani people for at least 50years.

Say Amen to my prayer oladeebo
Amen!
before independent Yoruba had never living in Isolation like igbo, we have been living with hausa fulani and other prominent Nigerian, we trade, inter-marriaged and do everything together!
what you think?
and there is Arewa Yoruba today!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by OjukwuWarBird: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2017
oladeebo:

Amen!
before independent Yoruba had never living in Isolation like igbo, we have been living with hausa fulani and other prominent Nigerian, we trade, inter-marriaged and do everything together!
what you think?
and there is Arewa Yoruba today!

Amen

In short may the union be for 100 years

May every attempt by Yorubas to secede fail until after 100years.

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by oladeebo: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

I suggest take your advice to your government. Looking at how unprogressive your nation is, your poor economy as well as dwindling HDI where almost 80% of your population are living less than a $1 a day, I suggest charity begins at home. Take your advice to your failing and drowning country.
my country yes that I love so much!
your name is Nonaira but your pocket is loaded with Naira!
if my country is worst or better is that concern you go the better america
who hold you down here?
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nonaira1: 8:43am On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Who has tabled a proposal for a referendum? Your Governors, Senators, Legislators, Representatives, business moguls and the likes re not identifying with it and you blaming Nigeria for hindering it.

Follow due process and see if a referendum won't come.

Your Elites at the fore-front do not buy Biafra so why blame other tribes for hindering it?

The whole agitation is a backyard ideology.

Oh you mean the same elites that made an SEDC suggestion which was rejected by your Nigeria. Do you think we are fools? There's a reason IPOB asked for supervised UN referendum and not Nigeria government supervised. We know whatever would happen when our so called "elites" speak up. The SEDC rejection is a perfect example likewise we all recall senator Ike Ekweremadu getting attacked in the Senate house for speaking up for Biafra. So spare us your bullshit. We all know igbo "elites" are nothing but some greedy ass fools who only look out for their pockets hence no igbo cares for them or see them as our leaders. The few elites that does speak up get either attacked or shut down by your niggeria.

Your country backwardness have displayed itself on multiple occasions.

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Sanchez01: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Mbaka then moved on to what could happen in an independent Biafra if it ever came to fruition. He said: “If you think we have trouble in Nigeria now, we will see trouble in Nigeria. No Anambra man would let an Enugu man be president, no Imo man would let an Abakaliki man be president”.

Sad reality. The strife among them is so huge that classes abound among Igbos far more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria. Interestingly, these classes are quite petty and spiteful to the point that stereotypes have been fashioned and integrated as class systems.

Among them are;

1. The Wawa, primarily the people of Enugu and Ebonyi.

2. The drug Lords and mules cum ritualists, the Anambrarians, according to Enugu folks. He is also the supremacist.

3. The serfs, unfortunate, inferior Igbos who are not allowed to mingle with TRUE BORN Igbos. They are called Osu (Nwadiala).

4. The core tribalist who wouldn't let other Igbos Lord over them no matter what. A divide from Imo state.

5. The cannibals other Igbos dread to choose from. Call them the Ngwa people from Abia state. A part of Ebonyi isn't left out here.

The Biafra dream would sure be an interesting one to witness, heaven knows.

PS: Apologies to those who take my post to heart. My thoughts are nothing but observations plus ideas of my Igbo friends. Ishilove, oya, come and read tongue

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2017
So breaking up means they'll lose their properties there huh?

My eyes have seen the worst.
Even Mbaka of all people is sounding like an illiterate?
Besides, one must sacrifice to get something, if that's the sacrifice, no problem.
But mind you idiots, breaking doesn't mean they'll lose the properties.
Only illiterates full this country, the first one was that a call for REFERENDUM is a call for war.
And this one again.
LWKMD.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by oladeebo: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Amen

In short may the union be for 100 years

May every attempt by Yorubas to secede fail until after 100years.
secede from Nigeria for what and for who?
late ojukwu don't get me annoy this morning!
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nonaira1: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2017
oladeebo:

my country yes that I love so much!
your name is Nonaira but your pocket is loaded with Naira!
if my country is worst or better is that concern you go the better america
who hold you down here?

I already live in America dum dum.

Why the Bleep would I load myself with a worthless paper as naira? What's the exchange rate of naira again? Like I said if you love that your sh1thole so much you be worried about it and trying to save it from the backwardness that it's currently on rather than worrying about biafra supposed future backwardness that you believe it'll go through.

Who needs your advice more. Your niggeria that's already failing and currently the laughing stock of Africa or biafra. Charity begins at home. Take your advice home. They truly truly need it

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Sunnynwa: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2017
edunwablog:
Fiery Enugu-based Catholic priest gave his views today on the current agitation for the secession of southeast Nigeria from the rest of the country as the Republic of Biafra.

Addressing a gathering of Igbos in East London, the controversial cleric said that Igbos should be the last people seeking to leave Nigeria. He said: “No Hausa person owns property in Igboland. No Yoruba person owns property in Igboland. But 60% of businesses in northern Nigeria are owned by Igbos. 40% of businesses in western Nigeria are owned by Igbos.”
Mbaka implied that Igbos had the most to lose by the breakup of the country. He claimed to know about how much Igbos owned across Nigeria because he was regularly being invited to to say blessings at the opening of new businesses by Igbos, especially in northern Nigeria. He said: “Go to Sabon Gari in Kano and see what Igbos own there”. He added that Igbos could complain that they were not enough of them in government, but under former president Goodluck Jonathan, an Igbo was finance minister, Central Bank governor, and so on.He went on to suggest that those Igbos that have been seduced into agitating for Biafra by Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of separatist group Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are “the children of the poor”, who in his view, are not thinking properly about the implications of secession. Mbaka said those people were being deceived by Kanu.
He was very convinced that fault lines between different Igbo communities would come to the fore if Biafra ever became reality.When challenged on talking about politics, Mbaka responded that “politics is part of life” and “I read political science and political philosophy”. He added that decisions made by politics affect everyone.
more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/igbos-will-lose-alot-if-country-break.html

Isn't it ironic that he said this to Igbos living, doing business and owning properties in the UK, another country.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by nedu666: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2017
lies lies and more lies. igbos do not own 60% of business in d north. How many lgbo men own petrol stations, factories, hotels, housing estate etc. How many lgbo men own property or landed assets worth 1billion naira. Igbo's do not own 40% of business in d west. save for lagos but def not d rest of south west. people should stop spreading false news. lgbos own 44 trillion asset in d north, lgbos own 70% of abuja etc. all these are lies. if igbos own this much then what does the rest of nigerians own. as for the north, nobody asked stupid lgbos dat neva learn from histroy to invest. their greed sent them their and will kill them. last last sabon gari is nothing , absolutely nothing compared to onitsha.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Xwhy1: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Oh you mean the same elites that made an SEDC suggestion which was rejected by your Nigeria. Do you think we are fools? There's a reason IPOB supervised UN referendum and not Nigeria. We know whatever would happen when our so called "elites" speak up. The SEDC rejection is a perfect example likewise we all recall senator Ike Ekweremadu getting attacked in the Senate house for speaking up for Biafra. So spare us your bullshit. We all know igbo "elites" are nothing but some greedy ass fools who only look out for their pockets hence no igbo cares for them or see them as our leaders. The few elites that does speak up get either attacked or shut down by your niggeria.

Your country backwardness have displayed itself on multiple occasions.
I beg the people of Nigeria to give this ignorant ipob Biafra so that they can test the wine of suffering. Make sure you don't involve the people of south-south. We know that your aim and agenda for including them into your Biafra is because of their oil. Lagos and Ogun state would soon be included by this Biafra.

Biafra is really fraudulent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by oladeebo: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2017
EricIyke:
So breaking up means they'll lose their properties there huh?

My eyes have seen the worst.
Even Mbaka of all people is sounding like an illiterate?
Besides, one must sacrifice to get something, if that's the sacrifice, no problem.
But mind you idiots, breaking doesn't mean they'll lose the properties.
Only illiterates full this country, the first one was that a call for REFERENDUM is a call for war.
And this one again.
LWKMD.
why are you deceiving your self or deceiving igbo!
means igbo will gain independent in Nigeria, living in Nigeria and doing what like because of UN?
but where is UN who divided sudan, why UN is going hiding when Sudanese rot in misery!
we are in 2017 and the whole world had forgotten southern sudan
why?

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by oladeebo: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

I already live in America dum dum.

Why the Bleep would I load myself with a worthless paper as naira? What's the exchange rate of naira again? Like I said if you love that your sh1thole so much you be worried about it and trying to save it from the backwardness that it's currently on rather than worrying about biafra supposed future backwardness that you believe it'll go through.

Who needs your advice more. Your niggeria that's already failing and currently the laughing stock of Africa or biafra. Charity begins at home. Take your advice home. They truly truly need it
are you in Texas!
when did you free from giant USA?
or you've abandon the fight?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nonaira1: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2017
oladeebo:

are you in Texas!
when did you free from giant USA?
or you've abandon the fight?

Can someone translate this to conherent english so I'll know wtf this clown is trying to say

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Eastfield1: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2017
I would have yabbed this man if not that its a fake news. lalasticlala Seun plstake this nonsense down till we see it on a reliable source

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by IloveMoney: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2017
this is the same fr mbaka here..fake man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQD2AdNHmCw
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Xwhy1: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

See this illiterate. You are talking to a SS igbo you dumbass. You are aware there are igbo territory in that SS. Two of which (oyigbo and egbema) brings in one of the highest oil revenue for that sh1thole country.

By the way when will you yoruba stop looking for attention like wh0res. Who the Bleep is talking about lagos and ogun? When will you people stop being attention wh0re?
Is their land yours? Land grabbers!!! Is the land of Delta state yours? Why include them into your Biafra. They said they are not part of you. They fought you. Delta state and Edo state were part of western region rule under Chief Obafemi Awolowo. The igbos in their community migrated there just as they continued to troop in to Lagos and Ogun state. Very soon igbos would claim Lagos and Ogun two of Igbo state. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Mbaka is making sense.
But we must find away to make igbos stop feeling marginalised.

FG must find away to remove that perception.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by ItzChinnex(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2017
Who takes Mbaka serious?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by oladeebo: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Can someone translate this to conherent english so I'll knowthis clown is trying to say
look at this dumb!
conherent english
wtf
this is your English?
ok
this is Nairaland forum maybe you mis-registered here!
you get back to your Us forum
ok

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nonaira1: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2017
oladeebo:

look at this dumb!
conherent english
wtf
this is your English?
ok
this is Nairaland forum maybe you mis-registered here!
you get back to your Us forum
ok

Can someone please translate what this illiterate is trying to say. Nigga stick to your broken.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Basic123:

This people and empty chestbeating figures to compensate for their inferiority complex.

where did he see 60% ownership in the north and 40% ownership in the west?

Me sef just tire oooo. I always pity them because they have been grinded to dust politically in Nigeria that they now resort to hyping themselves to feel good. Their travails won't abate anytime soon as majority of Nigerians still don't trust/like them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2017
life2017:
Mbaka is making sense.
But we must find away to make igbos stop feeling marginalised.

FG must find away to remove that perception.

How do we do that? They are not marginalized but they have a misguided sense of entitlement. They want to be handed the Office of the President on a platter. That is their main grouse and it remains to be seen how majority of Nigerians would vote a tribe they don't trust. It is a very simple matter.

6 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Xwhy1: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Buf00n open a history book before screeching things you clearly an illiterate on. Even your white massa whom gave you the name Nigger Area that you're proud of documentated my ancestors land located where the f2k it is right now before the creation of that sh1thole country you hail thus before the creation of delta state you incompetent rat. Delta north go and Google wtf that is. But no, according to your buff00n ass my ancestors lands is not theirs. It must belong to your schizophrenic grandfather who went and bleeped a down syndrome goat which bore the brainless mutant you call a father. Pick up a f2king book and educate yourself instead of showing us the legacy that is your family illiterate. While I'm at it, you know how to get to Asaba correct. March your ass there and come take it since you think it does not belong to us. Jump if you feel froggy monkey.

Btw delta voted out of that sh1thole western region. Get used to it already.
Your illiteracy level is very high. I can see you don't know history. Let me educate you for some seconds here. Delta state of today was part Bendel State of the old Western region under the premier regional Governor-Awolowo. They went into referendum to form the then mid-west region that had its headquarters in Benin City. The following is the genesis of the Delta and Edo state of today;

Nigeria in kingdoms before the white colony >> protectorates>>northern+ western + eastern regions >> northern + western + Midwest+ eastern regions >> Nigeria in states ( state creations) >> political zones (nw, ne, ss,se,sw, middle belts).Land grabbers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Ishilove: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

Sad reality. The strife among them is so huge that classes abound among Igbos far more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria. Interestingly, these classes are quite petty and spiteful to the point that stereotypes have been fashioned and integrated as class systems.

Among them are;

1. The Wawa, primarily the people of Enugu and Ebonyi.

2. The drug Lords and mules cum ritualists, the Anambrarians, according to Enugu folks. He is also the supremacist.

3. The serfs, unfortunate, inferior Igbos who are not allowed to mingle with TRUE BORN Igbos. They are called Osu (Nwadiala).

4. The core tribalist who wouldn't let other Igbos Lord over them no matter what. A divide from Imo state.

5. The cannibals other Igbos dread to choose from. Call them the Ngwa people from Abia state. A part of Ebonyi isn't left out here.

The Biafra dream would sure be an interesting one to witness, heaven knows.

PS: Apologies to those who take my post to heart. My thoughts are nothing but observations plus ideas of my Igbo friends. Ishilove, oya, come and read tongue
My love, you have said it all. Nothing else to add grin

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Can someone please translate what this illiterate is trying to say. Nigga stick to your broken.
Lmao!! Continuing schooling them bro! Knowledge is what they lack, they only believe in violence and that they shall get!
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Jenyz: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=Nonaira1 post=60111733]You mean you'll lose alot of bribery the niggerian governmemt gives you to delude those members that still think you're a real priest.

Don't worry the devil will surely give you another another Avenue of evil ways to gain money. Fake ass pastor[I am sorry for u dear,becos u don't kW urself.As a man u think u are y not go to mbaka's face Nd tell him he is collecting bribe,u just hide urself making noise like the empty vessel u are.U are the devil already if u don't kW slandering d name of a man of God.My advice to u is DAT next tym before u make any comment think like a man Nd not open mouth to talk becos others are talking,becos the person u are accusing for bribery can feed u Nd ur generations to come.I rest my case
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Yyeske(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2017
Mbaka would be an afonja and ab0ki combined today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.