Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? (1649 Views)

Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last / Nice Guys Finish Last (REDPILL)[PICS] / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by fixzylani: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2017
The truth is everyone says and believes that being good pays and will always triumph over bad almost all the time. However, I have seen too many things that leave me wondering and questioning this general theory. I ran into an old course mate recently and that meeting triggered this rant!

You see, this ex-course mate was the typical ‘runs girl’ who was balling in school, hardly ever read and made class a no go area except for tests and exams. She was pretty and she knew it, she seemed to be enjoying her life and her circle of friends were just as hot and anywhere they went, they commanded attention. She did a lot of things that the ‘good girls’ saw as atrocities. From the surgery she had after a botched abortion to the anal stitching after Alhaji tore her ass up to the woman who came to beg, cry and rain curses on her for ruining her home.

Honestly, people were surprised she came out with her 3rd class and even graduated! Well, sugar daddy helped her with

READ ON.... http://thenakedconvos.com/good-girls-finish-last/

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by DarkMagic(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2017
Irony of life grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by ITbomb(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Good girls thinks that they are too good and pride themselves to be able to read a guy but when they are bored hanging around with good guys like themselves who they call "just a friend", they fall for the bad boys who introduce some thrill into their boring lives.

Bad girls on the other hand have mastered the art of putting the man's interest first, they know they are not good but they will provide the guy with all satisfaction.
And especially the ones that have passed their prime, they can be so submissive to a fault

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2017
You formed this story.

Life sometimes is not logic.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by OrdercityWeb: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2017
The highest form of foolishness is to compare your life with anyone else. The fact it worked for someone doesn't mean it will work for you.
So i don't see the sense in using someone out millions story to butress that bad girls get away.
Go to counselling centers and see numerous bad girls that are regretting every minute of their life.
If you like be bad its your cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by MhizzAJ(f): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2017
There's no competition in this lyf
Na different race everybody day run
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by babyfaceafrica: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Good and bad is relative
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by oluebubeneo(f): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Good and bad is relative
#fact
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by Deehemjay(m): 3:57am On Sep 05, 2017
wats up
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by Deehemjay(m): 3:58am On Sep 05, 2017
how yu doin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by Temmyladey074(f): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Being good does not pay this days. you end up being taken for granted

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by fixzylani: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by fixzylani: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Temmyladey074:
Being good does not pay this days.
you end up being taken for granted

Right
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by fixzylani: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by fixzylani: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Temmyladey074:
Exactly my dear!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by fixzylani: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read..
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by Ifakiland(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Only a foolish man marries or fall in love with a bad girl, bad girls are for cocks and pleasure...a good woman is valued above gold and rubies...if Jesus was a good man and was still treated badly I fink good people finishing last isn't a bad thing afterall
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by fixzylani: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Read
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by Akinbahm(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Temmyladey074:
Being good does not pay this days.
you end up being taken for granted
That's if you choose to be taken for granted and don't mistake a deluded being to a good being, some beings are professionalised in been taken for granted you are good doesn't mean u should be accepting shit...
Re: Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Temmyladey074:
But at the end, its good to be good.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? / I'm Confused About My Fiancee's Family PLEASE READ / Aisha From Unijos Moaning When Big joystick Enters Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.