Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day (920 Views)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by lacemose(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2017
This is supposed to be the best day of her life but she blew it up see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BARGh5GyYfE
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by mancheeutd(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2017
No blame the wife abeg probably his mouth is smelling
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by Laryne(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2017
The man mouth smell reach like that!... that's why I advice people to brush twice daily
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by lacemose(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by uzoormah(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
The guy don go chop garlic
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by uzoormah(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
maybe d smell is unbearable
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2017
grin

Daaaamn! I can imagine myself..prolly i run my azz off sha..I am against this kind of kissing lipsrsealed

He can kiss me everywhere he likes except on my precious lips undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by FemiEddy(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Daaaamn! I can imagine myself..prolly i run my azz off sha..I am against this kind of kissing lipsrsealed

He can kiss me everywhere he likes except on my precious lips undecided
I am not understanding
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2017
FemiEddy:

I am not understanding

grin

#TeamNeverBeenKissedOnMyJuicyLips grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2017
I'm sure its cuz the camera is there.I'd be uncomfortable too
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by Blackfire(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2017
Maybe the man is related to lai Mohamed.
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by Pusyiter(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2017
smiley I cough in Swahili......
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2017
Pusyiter:
smiley I cough in Swahili......

grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by FemiEddy(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Probably u don't know how to kiss tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2017
FemiEddy:

Probably u don't know how to kiss tongue

grin

Hahahaha..Look whose underestimating my prowess... grin

Baba, im not fond of kissing..juz watching on tv, i felt like being raped by another mouth..i juz cant lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by Barfibassey(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha..Look whose underestimating my prowess... grin

Baba, im not fond of kissing..juz watching on tv, i felt like being raped by another mouth..i juz cant lipsrsealed
dis babe u get wahala.
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
grin
Barfibassey:
dis babe u get wahala.
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Kiss Her Husband On Wedding Day by elderhimself(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Na my revenge go sweet pass ehn..

(1) (Reply)

The Wife Material (A Must Read) / I Need A Single Mom For A Serious Relationship / I Just Hit My Fiance With A Stick Now She's Not Breathing.. Help.. Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.