Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown (21835 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by adventisty: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2010
 Yar’Adua Arrives  
Exactly three months after he left Nigeria for medical treatment in Saudi Arabia, President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, in a most dramatic twist, returned to the country in the early hours of today. THISDAY learnt that the President, whose prolonged absence had generated considerable heat in the polity, left Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, at 8.22pm Nigerian time last night and arrived at 1.46am today. About 30 minutes to his arrival, the source of power supply to the airport was switched from public to generator. After the first, small aircraft arrived, another one, a bigger aircraft, landed a few minutes later. Both were unusually parked on the runway – virtually in the bush- instead of the parking area, for a very long time. It was not clear which of the two aircraft carried the President as the entire area was covered in darkness.
                                                                                                        This Day
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by sholasys: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2010
This is just the beginning of power play and maneuver. Expectedly his presence in the country either capable or incapacitated would change the political permutation. Realignment, power shift will began with high wire horse trading. In the couple of wks thing will start unfolds. The constitution will be turn upside down. "we get constitution self?"
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by bandely(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

This is  shocked shocked

Anyway Seeing is Believing!  cool cool
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Jaylone(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2010
god save us!!!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by hardywaltz(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2010
I'm very happy Yaradua is back. For most of you who dont know the Goodluck that Jonathan rides on: When Alamesigha was arrested, his loyalist prevented Jonathan from assuming full control of the state. When the state assembly started contemplating impeaching him, Alams turned up by 2AM and was initially greeted with a lot of fanfare, however the assembly men felt more comfortable impeaching him while he was present than behind his back.
Yaradua who thankfully is back, now impeachment proceeding can commence since he is here to defend himself. However sources are saying that former President of US and Britain were appropriately brief by thier intelligence agencies about Yaradua health before stepping foot here. Turia's gamble will cost her dearly.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by kobikwelu(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2010
Jesus Christ!!! shocked shocked shocked

this has all the makings of a nollywood blockbuster movie. cheesy cheesy

all the right twists and turns, subterfuge,threats infact, it has it all. shocked tongue

as someone rightfully said, NIGERIA IN CRISIS PART 2 (featuring, yaradua,turai,goodluck,patience,dora,idonkia, other northern selfish maluus and the niger deltan militants/ammesty militants)

grab ur copy now wink wink wink

guguru don full basin, and zobo grin grin grin

i cant wait to see the outcome cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by blackasia: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2010
double wahala for deady body, nigeria. , the drama is unfolding
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by himor: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2010
the are on it again remenber the BBC, I see the have finished the cloning  we are waiting for the drama , More drama to come   very suspicious
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by honeric01(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2010
Welcome, make sure you give me my 10000 megawatts sha.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by kobikwelu(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2010
by the way,

talk about timing, wednesday morning hrs before FEC meeting
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by otondo55: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2010
Power Mongers !!

God save Nigeria, and our Goodluck !
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by SwtzMinx(f): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2010
.*stUNned* NO WAY!! Am dreaming. . .s0meb0dy pinch Me!
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by ndigbo: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2010
The man 'UMYA' is actually back. The question is whether he came back dead or alive. I confes that this movie is getting interesting by the day. But come to think of it, are we not tired about this whole jamboree? I'm tired of having to post on Sahara,Nairaland,Facebook etc. Without no corresponding action to follow it up. I am not happy because it is tax payers money(Nigeria people's money) that these thives waste with so much recklessness. Can someone explain to me why we should not know the health state of our President who sneaked out of shores of our country to attend to his failing health with our money! The same man has sneaked into the country! from unconfirmed reports which are likely ture. What i am saying here is that enough is enough with too much talk no action. Nigerians we should make these people understand that, they are there to protect our interest as Nigerians and not for their pockets as they have obviously demonstrated over time. We should put an end to this rubbish by taking actions and talk less. Some body migth want to ask, which kind of action should we take? We can start with a peaceful demonstration, asking they to change in their ways.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by violent(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2010
SwtzMinx:

.*stUNned* NO WAY!! Am dreaming. . .s0meb0dy pinch Me!

***Pinches SwtzMinx***
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by violent(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2010
Am sure Aondoakaa is having a big grin on his face right now. . . he'd say "Told ya so!, the president can rule even in an unconscious state"
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by SwtzMinx(f): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2010
.thankz. .vi0lent. .
.SO ITZ TRUE!. .wow. . .
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by woye77: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2010
Gbawe:

Don't blame the North.   Blame Southerners , like Jonathan, who are not comfortable with supreme power in a display of how some folks will never shake the boy-boy mentality they feel . Some of us asked Jonathan to be decisive but he was not and some on Nairaland backed his ridiculously dithering approach against those ready to even kill him so that power and authority is restored to the North. His enemies , many he retains around himself in powerful positions , have played their desperate hand . Let us see how this drama unfolds. Yar Adua's arrival may yet amount to nothing but the point is that if Jonathan had acted decisively Yar Adua would have remained in SA since his cabal will have no more cards to play .
this does not make sense - what decisive action was he expected to make?

this unfolding drama is interesting - [size=18pt]i dey looku and laaafuu [/size] grin
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by ttruth(m): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2010
@post:

Has anyone seen him How are you so sure he is the one

Jonathan Goodluck should be sworn in as the President and Commander in Chief. Having Yar'Adua as a president, is a complete disgrace to Nigeria and he should never have been president in then first place.

Yar’Adua came in as a president and deceive every one that he will be a servant president and from the very beginning we were deceived about it. He was very vengeful, deceitful and peddled falsehood as a president.

He came in with his servant leader, rule of law and zero tolerance for corruption mantra, but, in reality, he was another thing. He never served the people, but, vested interests; he never upheld the most important laws for the people and he aided and abetted corruption; he and his wife (Turai) were not clean.

What he did was, instead of empowering Ribadu in his fight against entrenched corruption, he rather sided with the corrupt Nigerians who has pinned the nation down all along through their corruptive tendencies, and went after Ribadu. Working in concert with Ribadu’s traducers, Yar’Adua approved the sending of Ribadu to a course he never needed, in an effort to get him out of EFCC; they later demoted him; dismissed him from the Police Force; and then went for his life.

Ribadu was right when he described Yar’Adua’s administration as the worst in history, given the alleged hardship it had inflicted on Nigerians and the high rate of corruption being perpetrated.

In his words: “in the last three years, Nigeria has gone through hell. We have seen bad things; unbelievable things have happened in the country and there is so much to be done. And I believe every Nigerian, not just Nuhu Ribadu, but every Nigerian, has something to do.” Ribadu went on to say that the refusal of President Yar'Adua to voluntarily relinquish power to his deputy, Jonathan, despite being out of Nigeria for more than two months amounted to an abuse of office.

Yar'Adua is completely useless. He could as well be dead. He is useless to Nigeria, he doesn't care about what goes wrong with common masses. Yar'Adua, his wife (Turai), the unpatriotic, selfish and wicked Northerners have turned Nigeria into Saudi Arabian colony.

We don't want all these deluded slaves of allah governing our dear country because all these i-d-i-o-t have destroyed the country.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by soulamanne(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2010
as at 11.00am today,reports had it that members of the cabinet were awaiting the commencement of the day's meetinf but goodluck hadnt shown up as at then, i think he is back cos AIT beamed a rough pix of the arrivalpress were not aloowed close to the spot.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by eleshin(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2010
picture evidence plsssssss.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by adejonny: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2010
Nollywood movie producers swing into action. Here is a movies script for you free of charge. I promise it will sell 10 million copies in three months.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Titto(f): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2010
what a joke  
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by etsunu(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2010
Why should he return in the first place amist condition unknown while he left for Saudi under condition known to be unsound health. The minister of external Affairs owe Nigerians explanation on why Mr president is returned under condition unknown. Does this means that he cannot be cured and advised to go and wait for his death?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by adejonny: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2010
Please dont blame Yar-adua. Blame his kitchen cabinet and Turai. The Man I can authoritatively confirm is not aware of all that has been going on.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by kizi: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2010
President Yar'adua is unfit to rule the country but some greedy politicians want to see him at the power of corridor either death or alive.
Turai act 1 scene 1, hope it won't continue till the next election.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Beaf: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2010
[size=14pt]Strong tins! Yar Adua left under cover of darkness, 93 days later he returned under cover of darkness. . . Nollywood calling grin[/size]
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2010
It's was exactly 3 months since Nov. 23rd that yaradua left for Saudi. The Saudi king must have been tired of the whole drama and given them a deadline of Feb 23rd to vacate his country this was further strengthened by the ministers' visit to the Palace to avoid a diplomatic row with Nigeria. If the FEC doesnt declare him incapacitated/unfit or he doesn't chair the council meeting today then the NASS should commence impeachment proceedings against Yaradua immediately, Turai should charged with Treason, forgery, conspiracy and felony while all persons involved should also be arrested and prosecuted accordingly. Thanks to Mr&Mrs Yaradua & Co we have now become the laughing stock of the world. This is definitely not a good example for the 'giant of Africa' to set on the continent. No wonder Obama snubbed us last yr.
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by hasyak(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
what do  the north have to do with yaradu coming back? i would have love to respond to some of the comment against the north, that will mean coming down to their level which i know am not capable of, so pls stop generalizing you are free to name individual, but generalizing is insulting,
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by FBS: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
Will this ever end?
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2010
etsunu:

Why should he return in the first place amist condition unknown while he left for Saudi under condition known to be unsound health. The minister of external Affairs owe Nigerians explanation on why Mr president is returned under condition unknown. Does this means that he cannot be cured and advised to go and wait for his death?  
you dont need to  use you back up id before you make a s t u p i d comment like this.id i o t
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by nnajiofo: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2010
Welcome sir more grace to your health
Re: Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown by annyplenty(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
why is BBC always the first to announce Yar'Adua reports? I begin to suspect some foul play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Fayose Installed As Apesin Of Ado-Ekiti At Ewi's Palace(photos) / Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday / Lekki Shootings: Army To Appear Before Lagos Panel On 7 November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.