Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? (1255 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Is It Gay For A Guy To Post Shirtless Photo Of Another Guy On His Instagram / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by whywhyogun: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
one black girl told me that , she would "sell" her boyfriend, for 50,000 naira, to a gay man.

I was shocked , and shamed for her, because she and I shared the same gender.
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Give him to gay so they finish his a.s.s...... No way!!!
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by whywhyogun: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Give him to gay so they finish his a.s.s...... No way!!!

give him to fvck the gay..
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

give him to fvck the gay..
Eeeeeeww....... Disgusting!
He do gay or gay do him........... I repeat no angry way! angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by whywhyogun: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

Eeeeeeww....... Disgusting!
He do gay or gay do him........... I repeat no angry way! angry angry angry angry

how about 100 thousand for 1 night ? anyway, it is not you that sleep with a gay.
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by nogoodadvice(m): 5:00am On Sep 08, 2017
How much wud u pay a nigga to Bleep U
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by khiaa(f): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

how about 100 thousand for 1 night ? anyway, it is not you that sleep with a gay.

LMAO grin It's good that you are finally coming out of the closet. It's a good thing that you are letting them know that you are the gay man who is craving for these Nigerian men to screw you up your butt. So the question is... How
Much are you willing to pay these men to brokeback you? grin
Good job gaf.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by whywhyogun: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
nogoodadvice:
How much wud u pay a nigga to Bleep U

sometimes 2000 naira , sometimes 15000, that depends on the quality of the black peniss and the sweetness of the black lips.
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by whywhyogun: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
khiaa:

LMAO grin It's good that you are finally coming out of the closet. It's a good thing that you are letting them know that you are the gay man who is craving for these Nigerian men to screw you up your butt. So the question is... How
Good job gaf.

terrible logic.

based on what that you say I am a gay ?

because I have said "anyway, it is not you that sleep with a gay." ?
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin grin
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by nogoodadvice(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

sometimes 2000 naira , sometimes 15000, that depends on the quality of the black peniss and the sweetness of the black lips.

Call me let's talk business
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by whywhyogun: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
nogoodadvice:

show me your picture first
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by nogoodadvice(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

show me your picture first

Check my profile
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
I'm confused is whywhyogun male or female ?
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by iamJ(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
nogoodadvice:

ur problem is a problem

Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
iamJ:
ur problem is a problem

grin cheesy
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by nogoodadvice(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
iamJ:
ur problem is a problem

Shebi she gt money to spend
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by iamJ(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
nogoodadvice:

Shebi she gt money to spend
spend? Who get money to spend they announce say him wan spend am?
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by nogoodadvice(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
iamJ:

She wants a bf na
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by whywhyogun: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2017
pcguru1:
I'm confused is whywhyogun male or female ?

the uncertainty of my gender, is the reason why I attract attention from male and female and even gay people
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by whywhyogun: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2017
iamJ:
ur problem is a problem

because he usurps your right to make an overture to me ?
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by whywhyogun: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2017
iamJ:

if I have no spare money, how can I have so much spare time to chat on internet , regardless of the necessity of daily live ?
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by Alezy(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2017
khiaa:

Good job gaf.
Lolz....how are you?
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by khiaa(f): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Alezy:
Lolz....how are you?

Baby baby baby check your mail. cheesy
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by Alezy(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
khiaa:

Baby baby baby check your mail. cheesy
Seen....i see you don't always check your mails. How are you?

Reply this accordingly
Re: Ladies,for How Much Money You Would Give Your Boyfriend To A Gay For 1 Night ? by UncutSk(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
How much are you willing to pay

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander(photo) / Slay Queens,beware!!! / If He Wakes You Up In The Midnight To Cook,will You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.