Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo (3219 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by mamagee3(f): 3:28am On Feb 25, 2010
Try fasting and praying, It'll work.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by OBLONG(m): 2:22am On Mar 03, 2010
mama-gee:

Try fasting and praying, It'll work.

really ?! mama-gee kiss kiss
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by RichyBlacK(m): 2:44am On Mar 03, 2010
Another Nigerian afraid of the fraud called juju.

All juju claims are fraudulent!

There is absolutely nothing that babalawo can do, absolutely nothing!

Things you may be worried about:
1. She arranges a "hit" on you using hired mercenaries.
2. She poisons your food or water.
3. She goes to the police, gives them some a.s.s and tell them lies against you - please note that the Nigerian Police is made up of Satan's children.
4. She tampers with your car, etc.

Do not be worried about the socially-enabled fraud of juju; it's only a mechanism of fear and has zero substance.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Mannylex(m): 2:57am On Mar 03, 2010
This is wat I call one chance. Straight to mountain of fire.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 03, 2010
Maybe this will teach you not to use girls next time. Who knows she probably spiritually crippled your wood-stick. Good luck.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by OBLONG(m): 3:19am On Mar 03, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Another Nigerian afraid of the fraud called juju.

All juju claims are fraudulent!

There is absolutely nothing that babalawo can do, absolutely nothing!

Things you may be worried about:
1. She arranges a "hit" on you using hired mercenaries.
2. She poisons your food or water.
3. She goes to the police, gives them some a.s.s and tell them lies against you - please note that the Nigerian Police is made up of Satan's children.
4. She tampers with your car, etc.

Do not be worried about the socially-enabled fraud of juju; it's only a mechanism of fear and has zero substance.

seems as though u've spent adequate time studying this -----
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by OBLONG(m): 3:20am On Mar 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Maybe this will teach you not to use girls next time. Who knows she probably spiritually crippled your poo-stick. Good luck.

what is a poo-stick?
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by OBLONG(m): 3:21am On Mar 03, 2010
Mannylex:

This is wat I call one chance. Straight to mountain of fire.

which one be one chance
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 03, 2010
OBLONG:

what is a poo-stick?
Ehem its the thing between your legs that has a head, a shaft, two balls and some pubic hair grin.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by na2day2(m): 3:30am On Mar 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ehem its the thing between your legs that has a head, a shaft, two balls and some pubic hair grin.

are u talking from experience or sum1 told u? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2010
Pants on fire!!!!!
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by googles: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2010
[size=13pt]aren't you the 26yr old that has never had a girlfriend
so in the space of wat ?two weeks all these events happened??
u got a girlfriend and before
you kickstarted your affair she ran off to hypnotize you ??
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-397967.32.html
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by 190: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2010
^^

AMEBO! number 1!
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by googles: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2010
[size=13pt]^^^
wetin i do na?[/size]
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by 190: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2010
^^

u did amebo on someone else not me~
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by RichyBlacK(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2010
googles:

You're right! OBLONG posted this on February 13, 2010:

OBLONG:
Hi Nlders

I am 26 yrs old and I have never had a girlfriend.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by candylips(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2010
RichyBlacK:

hahaha una don dig up dirt grin
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by ravenzord(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
googles:

So, Oblong what have ye to say?
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by googles: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Hi Nlders

I am 26 yrs old and I have never had a girlfriend.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]OBLONG OBLONG
na wa o [/size]

Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by OBLONG(m): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2010
ravenzord:

So, Oblong what have ye to say?

My EX- GF doesn't count, she was a looney---- psycho witch  wink wink wink
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
@ poster,na die you dey.start sellin ur properties and prepare for your death
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Busybody2(f): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2010
@Oblong

Sniggering and trying to hold my devilish laughter - I don't wanna be a prophet of doom but the fact that you are back here asking if you should call her and go and shag her MEANS HER JUJU HAS STARTED WORKING ON YOU. If in doubt, call or go visit a fine babe and see if your "thing" will rise, lol. JOKER.

@manmustwac

Oblong is suffering a serious affliction and needs DELIVERANCE FROM LOVE POTION so free him to post this in the:
RELIGION SECTION FOR DELIVERANCE

ROMANCE SECTION TO TACKLE THE LOVE ANGLE

AND EVEN THE HEALTH/MEDICAL SECTION TO SEEK AN ANTIDOTE TO THE POTION.

lol.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by amebono1: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2010
Stay diaaa BB i don take your name go babalawo to help me and you close your legs, the rate at which you open up for tumfulu n his descendants one will think you . . . . . . . . . infact come to the hospital let me run a test on you cool
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Busybody2(f): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2010
@AMEBO NO 1

I knew it, i knew it, you have been jealous of tumfulu, the love of my life for only having eyes for me, you are jealous Siena dumped you to marry me, you are jealous my Sauron reduced the size of his back door to only fit and accommodate my delectably succulent curvaceous size 00 figure (for our nightly bedmantic nightvigil under his sledge hammer), in order to get block you and your humongous market woman size yansh, your rotund belly and that basketball sized head of yours, and these 3 young red-blooded, virile, delectable men rejected you for me, so if i were you i'd give up on all these your unnecessary trips to all these baba dibia and stop wasting your money, none of my men wants you, we ain't in the same category and THEY HAVE TASTE, LOL.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by naijaswag1: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2010
You are finished.Write your will because the evil that men do live with them.
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by abrahym(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
Jwo o, na O.Y.O u dey
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by Enockia(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2010
to do wat?
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by na2day2(m): 4:41am On Mar 05, 2010
Busy_body:

@AMEBO NO 1

I knew it, i knew it, you have been jealous of tumfulu, the love of my life for only having eyes for me, you are jealous Siena dumped you to marry me, you are jealous my Sauron reduced the size of his back door to only fit and accommodate my delectably succulent curvaceous size 00 figure (for our nightly bedmantic nightvigil under his sledge hammer), in order to get block you and your humongous market woman size yansh, your rotund belly and that basketball sized head of yours, and these 3 young red-blooded, virile, delectable men rejected you for me, so if i were you i'd give up on all these your unnecessary trips to all these baba dibia and stop wasting your money, none of my men wants you, we ain't in the same category and THEY HAVE TASTE, LOL.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by poro: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2010
obviously u didnt u didnt treat her well, abeg give me her contact makei recommend a potent babaalowo for her, u deserve make ur stick never rise again tongue
Re: Help: My Ex Gf Took My Name To Babalawo by poseidonsaiz(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2016
sistajay:
Boo-hoo like we actually care, you had it comin. Guess what?. . . . . . . . she'll ask babalawo to make damn sure your deeek never rise to the occasion! Be afraid, be very afraid. . . . . . .*evil laugh*

Nd ow'd u knw he had it coming? B takng out ya"short cummings" on d poor dude,inugo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Sure Signs You're Dating A Drama King. / Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? / Body Languages To Know Your Sister Is Not A Virgin..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.