Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? (873 Views)

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
I think this is becoming rampant for ladies asking about guys mother before accepting their proposal and I don't seem to understand whats behind this can anyone shed light on this?
#lalasticlala
#fynestboi
#mynd44
#lalasticlala
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by soberdrunk(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
...........beacause the fear of Mother-in-laws is the beginning of a happy marriage........ angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by Obodo999(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
...........beacause the fear of Mother-in-laws is the beginning of a happy marriage........ angry

Your head dey there smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Once you're marrying someone you're also marrying his family.

Because they respect a proverb of Yorùbá. That says: Ìyàwó burúkú ṣeé ní ṣùgbọ́n àna burúkú ò ṣeé ní.

A bad woman can be married but a bad in-law cannot.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by smileing: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
They ask to know if there is some one who will scrutinize their attitudes cos she wants the best for her son
They ask to avoid the stories of Mummy 's boy(no lady wants her man to be controlled by her mum)
They ask to readjust and prepare their minds of having another mum
They ask because they no wan get mother in law especially the slay mamas

Whoever she is and wherever she is
God please keep my mother in law alife and may she be a good woman and a better woman to me
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
1 thing I know is my mother in law and I are going to be best of friends.

I'm going to be her daughter
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by id4sho(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
1 thing I know is my mother in law and I are going to be best of friends.

I'm going to be her daughter
If her head correct- all good. If not , na gossip wuna go dey do.... Best ni friends ko.......
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Because some re senseless, they forgot that they will also be mother in-laws someday.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by mofeoluwadassah: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
because some mother-in-laws can sniff out life from their daugther-in-law
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Patience ozokwor is my momma
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
because some mother-in-laws can sniff out life from their daugther-in-law

darling u're safe, okay?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
locust:

darling u're safe, okay?
undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by horciglowri(f): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Because some MIL's are horrible creatures
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by riccadonna(f): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Because 90%of mother in-law are devil incarnate...
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:25am On Sep 05, 2017
We all want a boy friend and husband that will wash our pant and cook for us while we watch movies.
But with the mother inlaw always around that can't be possible.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
i think maybe because they will be able 2use his destiny 2fan wella
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
We all want a boy friend and husband that will wash our pant and cook for us while we watch movies.
cheesy
fumiswtpusy:
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask About Guys Mother Before Accepting Their Love Proposal? by ImmaculateQueen(f): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nollywood painted MIL so bad

Pray she's alive to enjoy the fruit of her labour... Some ladies are funny, some pray that their MIL should die before they marry their spouse... Funny thing is 95% of them will have male child, well... Karma is an old friend

(1) (Reply)

My Dilemma / Need A Wife / Learn A Skill, Study Or Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.