Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,767 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Sex In The Car And Its Consequences - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sex In The Car And Its Consequences (76929 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by pacino26(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
I think with this thread I can conclude that NL forum got the highest count of nut cases.

Was having a bad day till I got to this thread. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Israel25(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Countless!!!! car still intact. Just a myth shit ain't real
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Israel25(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Thou won't understand. Perfection brings styling in car cheesy
fumiswtpusy:
To. Me haveing sex in the car is not worth it,as you won't be comfortable to change styles the way you want.so it's always better in the crib
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Israel25(m): 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Spice up the marriage bro
BalogunIdowu:
Why Sex in a car, doesn't make Sex. ..
A legally married couple wouldn't do that, only fornicators and it's allies
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by cymontempler: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2017
I have tried it several times and most recent was yesterday and tonight.

Quiet, secluded parking place close to a busy tourist area at night.

Busy popular public park during the day in the woods.

Rating:

5*

Requirement : Willing and Sexually Active Partner with High Libido who is openminded.

Advantages: Intriguing, Adventurous, Exciting and Fun Filled

Disadvantages:
Risk of getting caught
Risk of being Watched by voyeurs
Inability to concentrate fully due to looking out to avoid being caught, but that in a way adds to the excitement.

Effect on Cars : Nil

Conclusion : No correlation between consequences of having sex in car and car damage.

Recommendations :

Ensure your safety at all times if venue is secluded area or woods.
Ensure your hand brake is working perfectly to avoid car moving into ditch or lake while humping.
Ensure that clothings must be simple and comfy for easy access.

Freecocoa what do you reckon?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by vertueptime: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
Pease this issue has been controversial for a long time, so I'd like all spiritually minded people to come and clear the air concerning this topic.

Also car techies, enthusiasts and kazeems are all welcome.

personally,. I'm of the opinion that sex in your car has no implied implications whatsoever, if u or someone had sex in ur car and suddenly u discover issues with the gear or engine or brainbox, it's just a coincidence. personally I think its just a native misguided myth.

please we need valid responses with proof.

This is the reason why, all summerized in the pix below

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by madjune(m): 12:22am On Sep 05, 2017
It has implications.

I remember having problems with my Isuzu rodeo after hitting Sylvia in 2013.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Dfinex:
I don't seem to have the pleasure of understanding this thread, what it intends to achieve and why it is on front page.

The mods need to cater to the lowest common denominator every so often.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by MightySparrow: 1:09am On Sep 05, 2017
Hmmnnm. Car n sex sex n car. Sex car car sex. Sexy car. Cary sex. Poi
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by dinggle: 1:10am On Sep 05, 2017
Had sex in my car, next day it was stolen....abeg no try am oh......the gods hate it. Since then i don become trek master and she no dey pick my call because I no get car.....

5 Likes

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 05, 2017
itsRhamzy:
I don't think I can stoop so low to engage in such disgusting act in the car.. Which kain konji dey worry you wey you no fit calm down enta crib..
such disgusting act Ha oga u r strange oo
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 05, 2017
menstrualpad:
sad the car above is empty absent Faithia Balogun

Cc egunmogaji

Na this one I go carry Fathia with grin

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by enemyofprogress: 2:13am On Sep 05, 2017
I always enjoying fokn inside trailer or nine eleven
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by LilSfc(m): 2:52am On Sep 05, 2017
Ah ah... You all need to watch this video grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPxHy-ZclBs
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Johnson5258: 5:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Well, i feel it not bad for married couples! Imagine when your fair wife is driving on mini skirt, when the seat belt is seperating her shapes? Your discretion is advised.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by sisisioge: 5:22am On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin

Nothing dey happen! Your car is just another space that affords you two a direly needed space when the deed fell on you...after the act, nothing dey happen cool
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by vertueptime: 5:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by visijo(m): 5:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Nigerians and speculationS..
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by docherich4290: 5:46am On Sep 05, 2017
missionary style na brainbox e dey burn ohhh

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by bellotaofeek: 5:49am On Sep 05, 2017
No side effect ..... just that too much of quickie can lead to unprotected sex , especially if you run out of CD in the car . Cos when you are fond of it , it becomes an addict.

Quickie ain't bad JUST don't make it habitual .
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:57am On Sep 05, 2017
bellotaofeek:
No side effect ..... just that too much of quickie can lead to unprotected sex , especially if you run out of CD in the car . Cos when you are fond of it , it becomes an addict.

Quickie ain't bad JUST don't make it habitual .

badt guy

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:59am On Sep 05, 2017
pacino26:
I think with this thread I can conclude that NL forum got the highest count of nut cases.

Was having a bad day till I got to this thread. grin grin
ya see, thread was made specially for u
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Mubby4luv(m): 6:02am On Sep 05, 2017
Well Everyone can believe what they want to believe but please avoid it. Romance inside car self is highly effective on the car then talk more of sex. I once fingered a girl inside my car and it refused to start the next morning, just like that. I had to change the brain box. This one time I had a quickie, the shocks got broken. My friend lend my car to his babe, after that night the car started jacking and we had to change the fuel pump. I know of several cases of my friends car too. Note this are all experiences before I found my wife.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:06am On Sep 05, 2017
aninweze:
Obekefutodiamond, great topic. We av argued dis many times. Let us do a poll on those that agree vs dose that disagree

the Ayes have it for no consequences whatsoever! the car, boat, shop, ship, plane etc is just another place with more excitement than a traditional room. concluded
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:07am On Sep 05, 2017
Mubby4luv:
Well Everyone can believe what they want to believe but please avoid it. Romance inside car self is highly effective on the car then talk more of sex. I once fingered a girl inside my car and it refused to start the next morning, just like that. I had to change the brain box. This one time I had a quickie, the shocks got broken. My friend lend my car to his babe, after that night the car started jacking and we had to change the fuel pump. I know of several cases of my friends car too. Note this are all experiences before I found my wife.

just coincidences my good friend, coincidences...... unrelated coincidences
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by simbol(f): 6:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Dottore:
Nigerians and superstitions. You might as well have paranoia about sex in the house lest it collapses. Nonsense
on top water abi .keep it up.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by pawesome(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Wetin concern me...una no knw wen to put dis kind tin fr FP buh wen i been d plan to go do fr car lata in d evenin...una plan no go work

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by rovher: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2017
1Sharon:
I heard it's very crampy
You heard Lmao
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Ofemmanu1: 6:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Dfinex:
I don't seem to have the pleasure of understanding this thread, what it intends to achieve and why it is on front page.

NL has gone to the dogs.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

NL has gone to the dogs.
hmmmm, and u a part of it? hmmmm I'd rather call it wolves
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by lordspanky(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2017
Hi, my name is Giwaxy I'm an emerging artiste and here is my latest single titled às̩e̩ (Amen) listen here https://soundcloud.com/giwaxy/ase-giwaxy share and repost. Out on your favorite blogs next week❤
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by francesawesome(f): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Only irresponsible people will do such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD / Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.