Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Sex In The Car And Its Consequences - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sex In The Car And Its Consequences (77026 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Ten06(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2017
As for my own understanding sex inside car is not advisable, you see, a car has power just like a shrine. If you visit the factory where they produce airplane, cars, jets and motorcycles etc, there is something that is always done before those engines will be released, to the producers they call it christening. What ever that mean I don't know but they usually do some rituals behind the scene before they will come out with something that look like horse tail(not horse whip) they will dip it inside a liquid and use it to flog the machine 3time and make some statement.
Moreover during the time used motorcycle use to come into the country, you will either see talisman tied to the neck of the bike or inside the enclosed traficator. And I have also seen it done to airplane several times on discovery Channel, but if you don't pay attention you won't see it when it is done.
In the light of this I feel there are powers already inside the engine that can be either displaced or messed with if you have sex inside the car.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by godquality: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2017
diportivo:
a car is just a bloody location

nothing more grin
Well said. Sometimes a location of convenience.

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by giddykay: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2017
The tokunbo car you purchased, do you have any idea how savaged it has been used as a fu**k room in the hands of those aphrodisiac whites?..
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by giddykay: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Ten06:
As for my own understanding sex inside car is not advisable, you see, a car has power just like a shrine. If you visit the factory where they produce airplane, cars, jets and motorcycles etc, there is something that is always done before those engines will be released, to the producers they call it christening. What ever that mean I don't know but they usually do some rituals behind the scene before they will come out with something that look like horse tail(not horse whip) they will dip it inside a liquid and use it to flog the machine 3time and make some statement.
Moreover during the time used motorcycle use to come into the country, you will either see talisman tied to the neck of the bike or inside the enclosed traficator. And I have also seen it done to airplane several times on discovery Channel, but if you don't pay attention you won't see it when it is done.
In the light of this I feel there are powers already inside the engine that can be either displaced or messed with if you have sex inside the car.
hmm! Wehdone sir!!
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2017
The only problem is lack of space. Space is essential to practicalize different sex position. You can only enjoy heading inside a car.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by timifakay(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Pregnancy.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by honmusa(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2017
only sex talk can generate this so amount of heads ,u can barely get 5 head if discussion is on techs and innovation !!Intellectual discussion will never make it on front-page but sex talk will make it !!!!

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by kuma007(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2017
francesawesome:
Only irresponsible people will do such
not really
francesawesome:
Only irresponsible people will do such
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Blonchilli(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2017
Op your next topic should be what sex on the bed causes, bed bugs or Mousquitoes
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Peterosky(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2017
ExAngel007:
then the sex was hot
.But you enjoyed it.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2017
What about when you go carry someone else's girl and your car breaks down even before you got home to do anything
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Jackipapa: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2017
End time thread.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by OCHKESTINE(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Seriously guys, i used to know a Bus Intra-state Driver who always had sex in his Bus. Word has it dat he died in a Motto accident involving dat same sex Bus. grin grin
it could be coincidence but i think sex is a powerful thing.

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by blont(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
itsRhamzy:
I don't think I can stoop so low to engage in such disgusting act in the car.. Which kain konji dey worry you wey you no fit calm down enta crib..

I pity your marriage, please learn how to give sexual trips before another man start helping u out on your wife, cos you may never get her back once she start feeling the vibe elsewhere.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Ogun must be very angry...just pray the car does not move cos chances are that you may crash.

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by 2bam: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2017
I tried it ones in my car at about 8:15pm,the next day evening my car develop fault it refuse to start my mind quickly flash back to what I did the previous night but I was told it was because I stem my engine but ever since I have not tried it again.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
Pease this issue has been controversial for a long time, so I'd like all spiritually minded people to come and clear the air concerning this topic.

Also car techies, enthusiasts and kazeems are all welcome.

personally,. I'm of the opinion that sex in your car has no implied implications whatsoever, if u or someone had sex in ur car and suddenly u discover issues with the gear or engine or brainbox, it's just a coincidence. personally I think its just a native misguided myth.

please we need valid responses with proof.

Well, I and my wife have a long standing tradition.

We christen every new car we buy. And we have been through 4 cars already and nope we did not have to deal with no mysterious brainbox or engine or gear damage.

Dude, if you have a car I think you and your girl or woman should try it. Find a nice secluded public place and get jiggy with it. Thank me later.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Ten06:

Like seriously.

What kind of weed u been smoking.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2017
cymontempler:
I have tried it several times and most recent was yesterday and tonight.

Quiet, secluded parking place close to a busy tourist area at night.

Busy popular public park during the day in the woods.

Rating:

5*

Requirement : Willing and Sexually Active Partner with High Libido who is openminded.

Advantages: Intriguing, Adventurous, Exciting and Fun Filled

Disadvantages:
Risk of getting caught
Risk of being Watched by voyeurs
Inability to concentrate fully due to looking out to avoid being caught, but that in a way adds to the excitement.

Effect on Cars : Nil

Conclusion : No correlation between consequences of having sex in car and car damage.

Recommendations :

Ensure your safety at all times if venue is secluded area or woods.
Ensure your hand brake is working perfectly to avoid car moving into ditch or lake while humping.
Ensure that clothings must be simple and comfy for easy access.

Freecocoa what do you reckon?

Guy!!

Chop Knuckle!!

Waa Gbayi!!!
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
To. Me haveing sex in the car is not worth it,as you won't be comfortable to change styles the way you want.so it's always better in the crib

Ah!

Babe!!

You should try it.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by litaninja(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yea...in a sports car.
Try a Ford Excursion sometime....

1Sharon:
I heard it's very crampy
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Ten06(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Like seriously.

What kind of weed u been smoking.

It's not an excuse for you to die in ignorant
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by francesawesome(f): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
kuma007:
not really
what stops you from holding yourself till you get home. You can as well do it in market place if you can do it in the car
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
It is so true,I remember having sex in my first ride a Peugeot 406,few days later it got spoilt and the mechanics couldn't find out what was wrong with it,had to sell it,I don't know how the next owner did it but he got it working.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by OPUSDEI1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
If sex can have negative consequences on a vehicle, then it has to be an illicit sex. Those who had the experience can confirm.

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by bewla(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2017
Wishaky:
Nice topic but sex in the car....... Its one of the best place to have quickky
how love to try will u volunteer
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2017
Ten06:

It's not an excuse for you to die in ignorant

Ignorance of what exactly
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2017
itsRhamzy:
I don't think I can stoop so low to engage in such disgusting act in the car.. Which kain konji dey worry you wey you no fit calm down enta crib..

It's not stooping low, it is fun! We all want to do it at the unusual places
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
To. Me haveing sex in the car is not worth it,as you won't be comfortable to change styles the way you want.so it's always better in the crib

It's called "quickie"... wink grin
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by rodbel(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2018
Dfinex:
I don't seem to have the pleasure of understanding this thread, what it intends to achieve and why it is on front page.

Waka pass na... na by force to comment. English teacher
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Dfinex(f): 9:33pm On May 17, 2018
rodbel:

Waka pass na... na by force to comment. English teacher

Come drag me na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video) / Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.