Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Sex In The Car And Its Consequences - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sex In The Car And Its Consequences (76980 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Therealminister: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2020
SoftDealz:
It can severely damage your shock absorbers. Speaking from ...... grin.. Enough said, poster above me, kindly step aside..
The depends on the kind of car , that 2019 Lexus wey heavy that one no Dey bounce e strong
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by BamBamK: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2020
perhaps, this tradition of yours should be adopted over here grin

EMIOMOADEOYE:

Well, I and my wife have a long standing tradition.

We christen every new car we buy. And we have been through 4 cars already and nope we did not have to deal with no mysterious brainbox or engine or gear damage.

Dude, if you have a car I think you and your girl or woman should try it. Find a nice secluded public place and get jiggy with it. Thank me later.
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by BamBamK: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2020
na osogbo weed na, obviously!

EMIOMOADEOYE:

Like seriously.

What kind of weed u been smoking.

Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Thazard(m): 12:22am On Feb 17, 2021
dearsly:
Depends on the kind of sex....
If it's ANAL SEX,4get about the gearbox....its gone...
MouthAction only deals with the transmission...
HOMOSEXUAL na fatal accident straight up..
cheesy
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by blinking001(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Mazda 626 1989 AKA the Gazzuz.z replaced 3engines in a span of 4years.

What went down in The Gaz.zuzz, stays in Gazz.uzz.
Hahaha baba o grin
Re: Sex In The Car And Its Consequences by Peppermintflav: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
I just noticed that a lot of ladies are on this thread. What's happening? Am I missing something? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD / Lexus IS250 Driver Tries To Race Mercedes CLS63 AMG In Abuja, Crashes(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.