Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It (31608 Views)

Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by luluman: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
rosebowl01:

Let's be fair in our assessment here; why will those soldiers of mainly northern extraction be harassing local population? Will they allow that in their domain? Is there any reason why they must use ethnic bias in the operations? Can mainly igbo combine and be beating people up in Kano without reprisals. This is just wrong.
It can't happen in Kano cos-1 they respect others peoples land & culture .2- they don't threaten the peace of the country .
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by 9jabull: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
FrankGiel:

Hmm.. They questioned a man and shot suddenly shot him in the leg?? Hmm very 'logical'

I always knew that IPob is an association of Jobless riffraffs, ragamuffins, scum Of the earth and lowlives.. I'm never surprised by their actions.. U can take A pig from the styl, but u can never take the styl from the pig

Heaven knows that Buhari & co can't intimidate us. To you mind every body is jobless or miscreant but you don't feed them or give them money for data or solve their immediate problems. Are you wealthier, leaving good life than IPOB members?.

Its out of cowardice on the part of zoo army to stop & ask a driver what flag is in his keke, if flag or bangle as crime. We always storm zoo high court in Abuja with our flag why did court or army in Abuja never arrest them.

We are with out weapon & its like these think of when we pick up arm, it will affect every body directly or indirectly.
All the army, police, DSS harassment must stop.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by obyrich(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
julietm123:
My question is and I will keep asking :why can't the people rise up against this?
Same thing I am asking.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by bosskid(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
GameGod:
Ordinary 4 soldiers supervise the demolition of a market in IMO state, yet these IPOB bastards are clamouring for war. Its sucks to be an iPod miscreant. Bunch of swines.
bless u my brother
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by mamaafrik(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
9jabull:

Live from Radio Biafra London callers, was that Nizooria army stopped a drive that was having Biafra flag hanged on his dash board.
They started questioning the man & shot him on the leg.
So people stated gathering to rush the man to hospital but they stated shooting & shot two more persons they also destroyed peoples property.

They have failed because their intimidations can't stop us.

Those that claim that call for referendum is call for war are pushing us to the wall.
Those that don't obey court order which they swear to uphold are pushing us to the wall.

They world ears & eyes are open on Nizooria but they don't want to talk or act but when we pick up arms the will be forced to talk.

Biafra is an ideology which can never be subdued by shooting but logically through referendum.

On Biafra no going
this is similar to what i heard from a friend coming from obowo side now,the igbos are asked to raise up their hand b4 passing.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by THUNDER4real(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
stonekc:

so u believed this crap
how is it your business.?.
Re: The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It by THUNDER4real(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
johnshagb:

Hahahaha..funny...Yes o, dem be beans until they start killing people and you start crying to amnesty international to come to your aid.

Condemn what is bad. It is well
Mr Condemer...kwantinue..May be ur one of the beans zoo soldiers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano / Photos From Omoyele Sowore’s Rally In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State / pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.