Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um (16188 Views)

See Sultry Pictures A Mother Took With Her Little Son, It Depicts S£x Positions / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you want to tell me you didn't learn anything from this thread. Don't tell me you are a slow learner
lol,u funny sha,i appreciate ur attack on my intellect.am just hapi talking to u wish to knw u beyond
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol,u funny sha,i appreciate ur attack on my intellect.am just hapi talking to u wish to knw u beyond
okay o. Have a nice day.
Stay away from sex, sex kills. grin
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
okay o. Have a nice day.
Stay away from sex, sex kills. grin
bt aint talking about s*x ne u spring that up.
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
bt aint talking about s*x ne u spring that up.
still talking about the topic.
LOL
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by chillgist(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2017
****Top Secret******
have you heard that edm songs are good to have sex with , for your exquisite sexual experience just come get some songs to make her cum .

Check down
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL
pls dat topic pass me am serious am nt strong emotionally to handle it
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
pls dat topic pass me am serious am nt strong emotionally to handle itpls dat topic pass me am serious am nt strong emotionally to handle itpls dat topic pass me am serious am nt strong emotionally to handle it
okay nah. Let me believe you small
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
kiss
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
okay nah. Let me believe you small
lol,y na small u go believe me?so u wnt to hear stories about hw have suffer from dis ni b4 u believe me in full?
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by troubleseller: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
GGclef:

lol..sori 2 say
u ar sick small
It takes one to know one bruh
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol,y na small u go believe me?so u wnt to hear stories about hw have suffer from dis ni b4 u believe me in full?
okay okay, I believe you plenty grin
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
okay okay, I believe you plenty grin
lol u fine sha ,u mama and grand ma all have same face and long one
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol u fine sha ,u mama and grand ma all have same face and long one
my mom is not in the pix. It's just me, grandma and great grandma.
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
my mom is not in the pix. It's just me, grandma and great grandma.
great grandma still breathing,i gues she is a centanarian now?beside where is ur own mama?
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
great grandma still breathing,i gues she is a centanarian now?beside where is ur own mama?
she sleeps in the Lord
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
she sleeps in the Lord
rip that all i wish her?sometimes when she eavesdrop the earth and see her little toddler den now turn a mature lady i just cant imagine hw she will feel.is nt easy to loose the love of a mother i swear.
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
rip that all i wish her?sometimes when she eavesdrop the earth and see her little toddler den now turn a mature lady i just cant imagine hw she will feel.is nt easy to loose the love of a mother i swear.
thanks dear
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
thanks dear
u wc,i just cant fathom why u talking to me

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
u wc,i just cant fathom why u talking to me
Lol. What's there in talking to someone. At least we are not abusing ourselves like nairalanders. They are good at it
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol. What's there in talking to someone. At least we are not abusing ourselves like nairalanders. They are good at it
like you knw islamphobia is pronounce among our southern counterpart.i was thinking the user name will dissuade u from replying me.am a victim even on dis platform countless time,u have big mind am nt trying to b impressive i have inference to hve reach dis conclusion.

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
u have big mind
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
like you knw islamphobia is pronounce among our southern counterpart.i was thinking the user name will dissuade u from replying me.am a victim even on dis platform countless time,u have big mind am nt trying to b impressive i have inference to hve reach dis conclusion.
Lol
I've got no reason to do that. But if you give me a reason to do so, I will gladly do it. You are a person and not Islam. So I'm talking with you now and not your religion. Lol
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol
I've got no reason to do that. But if you give me a reason to do so, I will gladly do it. You are a person and not Islam. So I'm talking with you now and not your religion. Lol
lol nice one ,am nt myopic and i dnt even talk about region unles am ask to talk about it.i insist,i inject the consciousness becos am a victim even during my nysc in anambra state bt funny enough am from edo state.
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol nice one ,am nt myopic and i dnt even talk about region unles am ask to talk about it.i insist,i inject the consciousness becos am a victim even during my nysc in anambra state bt funny enough am from edo state.
in sure most people were born into the religions they are in today.I probably wouldn't have been a Christian if I was born in Egypt or India. And it would have been like that wit other people if meet from other religions. But notwithstanding, we should learn how to tolerate one another except they pose threat office our lives as humans in general.
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
Lol
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
in sure most people were born into the religions they are in today.I probably wouldn't have been a Christian if I was born in Egypt or India. And it would have been like that wit other people if meet from other religions. But notwithstanding, we should learn how to tolerate one another except they pose threat office our lives as humans in general.
yes o i insist u have big mind

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol
u are special to me nw dnt tink any ting o good night
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
u are special to me nw dnt tink any ting o good night
goodnight
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
goodnight
hope u gist wit me next time

1 Like

Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Fourwinds: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol they should learn jare
One can't be doing boring missionary sad it should be eradicated grin
you like to dominate...
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Lalas247(f): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
you like to dominate...
Before nko
Who will dominate if not me grin
Re: 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um by Fourwinds: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Before nko
Who will dominate if not me grin
i will like to chat you offline here... I will give you a number to flash ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her / Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? / My Boyfriend Hasn't Asked Me To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.