Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (31702 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by miredia(m): 5:40am On Sep 12, 2017
donnaD:
Poverty is terrible. Money is the sweetness in every relationship. Love is good but it can not feed me or cloth me so I can't date a lazy and broke guy.I hate any guy who can't accept responsibilties or those who are stingy.Am a helper not the head.
Oh! Now you know you're the helper. Whatever happened to gender equality? grin
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by henrybirthright(m): 7:46am On Sep 12, 2017
donnaD:
Poverty is terrible. Money is the sweetness in every relationship. Love is good but it can not feed me or cloth me so I can't date a lazy and broke guy.I hate any guy who can't accept responsibilties or those who are stingy.Am a helper not the head.
The main issue is if you can actually help.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by donnaD(f): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2017
henrybirthright:
The main issue is if you can actually help.
I don't need to justify myself to u.I owe u no xplaination.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by donnaD(f): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2017
miredia:
Oh! Now you know you're the helper. Whatever happened to gender equality? grin
Am not a feminist. I don't support that crab.Am an African lady in and out.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2017
Lalas247:
I like this guy!!
Ride on grin

500k minimum or they should not be thinking of marriage angry
Days of lazy girls are over make una go work undecided marriage na joint effort ..

lol u no dey ever follow d crowdcheesy.no wonder some babes dey always attack u

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Intrepid01(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2017
This is the effect of Gender Equality campaign...there is nothing like Gender Equality, there can only be GENDER EQUITY embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Lalas247(f): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
lefulefu:
lol u no dey ever follow d crowdcheesy.no wonder some babes dey always attack u
Only the Ones wey no get work go vex ...I no kuku dey look face grin
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by henry007(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
donnaD:

Am not a feminist. I don't support that crab.Am an African lady in and out.

African ladies want to be less than men?
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by donnaD(f): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
henry007:

African ladies want to be less than men?
it depend on what u mean by "less".I can never be equal to a man no matter How much I or any lady can try or form to be.but I know my worth and duties as a woman.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by henry007(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
donnaD:

it depend on what u mean by "less".I can never be equal to a man no matter How much I or any lady can try or form to be.but I know my worth and duties as a woman.

You're worthless if you're not equal to a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by donnaD(f): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
henry007:

You're worthless if you're not equal to a man.
then u are so very worthless and useless if u are not equal to a woman.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by henry007(m): 1:59am On Feb 06, 2018
donnaD:

then u are so very worthless and useless if u are not equal to a woman.

Yes, men and women are equal. You follow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
ShyCypher:
He even try sef.

Any girl dat cannot foot my bills should not bother tryin' 2 date me.

I have enough pussies, so if dats all you are bringin' 2 d table, get d Bleep off!

…………
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:
I like this guy!! Ride on grin
500k minimum or they should not be thinking of marriage angry Days of lazy girls are over make una go work undecided marriage na joint effort ..
500k what??
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Lalas247(f): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

500k what??
Is it too small Maybe 1million naira then
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
jhudit:

He has no point o.
A lady can earn 1mil and won't spend N1 on the home. Stinginess dey some of them blood...

true..
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

Is it too small Maybe 1million naira then

Lalas247 Lalas247 Lalas247 ,how many times have I called you?

you think Nigeria is Europe abi?

the thing is the kind of lady you meet, like someone said; there are some ladies that earn 1million but won't like to contribute to the family, most ladies here are stingy.
it's hurt to admit the truth
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
i support him, ladies should learn how to be independent!

you're right
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Lalas247(f): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Lalas247 Lalas247 Lalas247 ,how many times have I called you?

you think Nigeria is Europe abi?

the thing is the kind of lady you meet, like someone said; there are some ladies that earn 1million but won't like to contribute to the family, most ladies here are stingy.
it's hurt to admit the truth
Dear..
This is the reason why I say so ... I got sisters in Nigeria living there permantely and I will say the same thing .. they kuku know me
Marriage is not a guarantee to last so what happens when he leaves...
Read below

https://www.nairaland.com/4464605/single-motherhood-tears-fears#66908022

You see the above it makes my skin crawl why give a man such power over your life ... it’s sad
If that lady had her own money now .. I am telling you she will be giving the guy middle finger .. also most guys respect when you don’t ask them for sh!t it makes them even do more.

It’s not about earning 500k and giving it to your man no ... it’s to help out if you can and for back up plan

Shalom cheesy
One guy cannot come and earn more than me .. now turn me to house girl kolewerk .. rara

Extra: another thing some Nigerian guys won’t ask for help due to Ego and then tag their wifey as stingy ..
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Desperately fightin' before men wise up & your pocket dries up... grin grin grin

You want Gender Equality abi? This is what it tastes like - EQUAL responsibilities. Don't be a hypocrite.

Take it & shut up!

hmm
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

Dear..
This is the reason why I say so ... I got sisters in Nigeria living there permantely and I will say the same thing .. they kuku know me
Marriage is not a guarantee to last so what happens when he leaves...
Read below

https://www.nairaland.com/4464605/single-motherhood-tears-fears#66908022

You see the above it makes my skin crawl why give a man such power over your life ... it’s sad
If that lady had her own money now .. I am telling you she will be giving the guy middle finger .. also most guys respect when you don’t ask them for sh!t it makes them even do more.

It’s not about earning 500k and giving it to your man no ... it’s to help out if you can and for back up plan

Shalom cheesy
One guy cannot come and earn more than me .. now turn me to house girl kolewerk .. rara

much respect I got for you because of this write-up.

Some will even be saying men and women can never be equal.

if we've people like you in the Nigerian society, things would've been a lot better.

@emboldened that's the problem with many ladies here in Nigeria.
Because they're not financially stable they turn their selves into maids, stay in violent marriages.

have you read; The Cinderella Syndrome and the Cinderella complex?
read it online and tell me what you think.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Lalas247(f): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

much respect I got for you because of this write-up.

Some will even be saying men and women can never be equal.

if we've people like you in the Nigerian society, things would've been a lot better.

@emboldened that's the problem with many ladies here in Nigeria.
Because they're not financially stable they turn their selves into maids, stay in violent marriages.

have you read; The Cinderella Syndrome and the Cinderella complex?
read it online and tell me what you think.
I’m telling you a lot of ladies put up with unhappy marriages just because they have no income for themselves..

@ Cinderella ....i’ll Look into it , I’m sure I can get it on amazon
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cinderella5:
its is your mother that is an olosho, thats why she has an irresponsible child like you, i am also sure your father was a weakling too, he folded his hands while your mother provided money for the family, cursed family.

lol
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

I’m telling you a lot of ladies put up with unhappy marriages just because they have no income for themselves..

@ Cinderella ....i’ll Look into it , I’m sure I can get it on amazon

Yeah, The worst part is no amount of preaching can erase this mentality.
Maybe when the men start giving them less, they'll rethink about their lives and start working very hard.

The Cinderella, does Amazon operate in Nigeria? thought you're currently in Nigeria?

if you can't find it there you can read the extracts on Google too.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Madam go & hustle!

Leave that bed wey you lie down ontop & drop dat fone.

Go & hustle.

The days ahead of us your type will be cast aside while enterprisin' young women will take your space in society.

Gone are those days where you spread your legs wide & expect men to foot your bills.

Nowadays, you go spread am 4 nuttin. Go & work!

that's a bit harsh
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cinderella5:
son of a madman, where did you see i ever talked about gender equality? i have never been of that opinion cos its not possible for both gender to be equal. God never made it so, there must be head.

Lalas247 see what I was talking about..
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
omoharry:
No problem with sharing finances and responsibilities 50/50 as long as he did not ring it in my ear one day that he is the head of the family for i will remind him of how he sold his birth right and shared it equally among ourselves because he is not responsible to take care of his family.This same men on Nairaland will still come to boast of why they are the head of the family and why the women folks are contesting it..this is the reason..when they dont even have the balls to take responsibilities of their family affair. Men that do 50/50 looses the little respect they have in the eyes of their wives..men should have some Ego and pride intact that is why they are men..and not the sissy we are seeing these days..I believe in men taking charge of the major affairs in the home while their wives support them or when when things are bad the woman can step in to support major responsibilities pending when the man is able to stand on his feet again..it called covering each other lapses.

lol
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
shaiba:
So, how much is he earning?

He said dating, not married, wetin come bring salary matter inside dating?
It doesn't help, I tried it once and the guy bled me dry, thank God for life and job.

we learn from past experiences..
spending in a relationship doesn't mean you should spend more, the guy should spend more .

like if he's spending 50k you should spend 20k,
it's better than not spending at all and being stingy/leech.
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
FakoMaybach1:
The advantage of dating a rich lady is numerous, some useless bills like recharge card or data subscription will not come in play.

Yes women want their man to provide, but dating a woman that makes her own money saves u from so much wahala. You wont hear things like honey my junior brothers school fees, or darling my textbook/handout money. A working class lady is fiercely independent and even when u give as a man, you are happy giving her cus no be everyday she dey collect.

I dated a lady that sent me an email telling me she is starving, i come dey wonder if i am now WHO or UNICEF that is doing humanitarian work. Abeg to the real men there, broke women are like broke men; Avoid them!!

hmmm
Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Rukkydelta:
I don't see anything wrong with what the dude said
Everyone with his/her standards
My advise to all guys out there if you see a broke and over demanding girl flee or she will just reduce you to nothing

true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by Shugavee(f): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
henry007:

Yes, men and women are equal. You follow?
yeah I do!!! Loud it!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
donnaD:

lol.. is this sarcasm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Types Of Assistant Girlfriends / Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.