Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Why They Use Women For Calendars! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why They Use Women For Calendars! (4903 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why They Use Women For Calendars! by wales(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2010
Very cool grin grin grin

Re: Why They Use Women For Calendars! by wales(m): 7:45am On Feb 24, 2010
More grin grin grin

Re: Why They Use Women For Calendars! by wales(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2010
and More grin grin grin

Re: Why They Use Women For Calendars! by fonssy(f): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
We definately have seen why
Re: Why They Use Women For Calendars! by LondonGuy1: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
wales: Very cool grin grin grin

..bro, so how looong u been gay? angry
Re: Why They Use Women For Calendars! by tpia5: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
is the op trying to pretend there are no people - either men or women- who would still find those photos stimulating.

keep fooling yourself!

besides, you did not state their financial status- makes a 90% difference in the reception!
Re: Why They Use Women For Calendars! by hidenconyo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
wtf!
Re: Why They Use Women For Calendars! by clemz85(m): 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
that otographer looks like Edrien,

hmm, na now i know say human specie plenty,

odikwa k'odi
Re: Why They Use Women For Calendars! by tpia5: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
just mention the men's net worth, if its anything impressive, wait and see if women wont dump you and your handsome six pack before you finish typing.
Re: Why They Use Women For Calendars! by Scarpon(m): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2013
seriously white people do the most trashy things
Re: Why They Use Women For Calendars! by butterflyy(f): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2013
On a serious note, n forget finacial status, men re disgustingly ugly to use on calenders, i mean these men.
Re: Why They Use Women For Calendars! by ezemoses(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2013
Poster i think you just wanted to joke when you posted this thread. But there are lost of cute men who can be used for calenders. You only chose the ugly ones

(1) (Reply)

8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys / Man And Woman Having Sex In Public (photo) / I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.