Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

See Gifty’s Epic Reply To Mr 2kay’s Allegation That He Made Her Who She Is - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Gifty’s Epic Reply To Mr 2kay’s Allegation That He Made Her Who She Is (527 Views)

The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Gifty’s Epic Reply To Mr 2kay’s Allegation That He Made Her Who She Is by NaijaCelebrity: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
It is no news that BBNaija housemate, Gifty, and singer Mr 2kay’s relationship went sour shortly after she returned from the BBNaija house.

Now, the singer has revealed more about their relationship claiming he accommodated her in his house before she made it to Big Brother.

In an interview with HipTV ,Mr 2kay revealed that he made Gifty what she is today.

He said,

‘Getting to where she is today, I supported her, all glory to God. Even when I got her in my video it was to support her, to see that she grows from where she was to another level’.
I opened her Instagram for her, I opened her Snapchat for her, I opened her Twitter page for her. The only thing I didn’t open for Gifty was Facebook. .I did all that for her to support her. Few days ago when someone needed her for something I gave her number but if she was in my position she would not give my number out,’

He also claimed Gifty was living with him before she left for Big Brother.

He said:

‘It was from my house to Big Brother, she came back from Big Brother back to me house,’

BBN’s Gifty has denied knowing her ex-boyfriend slash ‘house mate’, Mr. 2kay. This is after a follower asked her what she has to say about 2Kay’s allegations in a recent interview.

Here’s what she said:

http://www.tunezmedia.com/2017/09/see-giftys-response-to-mr-2kays.html
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: See Gifty’s Epic Reply To Mr 2kay’s Allegation That He Made Her Who She Is by benzene00: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: See Gifty’s Epic Reply To Mr 2kay’s Allegation That He Made Her Who She Is by ayourbamie: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lemme jus gerrarahia before I loose my mind
Re: See Gifty’s Epic Reply To Mr 2kay’s Allegation That He Made Her Who She Is by Laryne(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mr 2kay would have been quite. .. silence is golden; it can never be correctly interpreted.
You don't need to count all the favour you did someone to the whole world to see...
Re: See Gifty’s Epic Reply To Mr 2kay’s Allegation That He Made Her Who She Is by abelprice(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lol. . She is jst being ambitious... Dats ladies for you wen dey need or have been exposed to what you can offer u will become nothing in the past... undecided..
Re: See Gifty’s Epic Reply To Mr 2kay’s Allegation That He Made Her Who She Is by happybee: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ehn! See fire, deny(ians) of life
Re: See Gifty’s Epic Reply To Mr 2kay’s Allegation That He Made Her Who She Is by Jostico: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
when it's bad and awful, the girl calls you every sweet names and when it's good and done, she will forget those moment girls are like Nintendo games

(1) (Reply)

An Accident Victim With 2nd Degree Burns Share His Story (graphic Images) / Meet The Latest Nollywood Movie; Operation Python Dance / Mercy Johnson Puts Her Enviable Curves On Display In Figure-hugging Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.