Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt (6145 Views)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by MrCork: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
edoboy33:
am not childish like ay o am just a huge fan of hush and I know he is on this forum....oga come and confirm if it real or fake or very fake like airforce's own

angry
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by MrCork: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
edoboy33:
am not childish like ay o am just a huge fan of hush and I know he is on this forum....oga come and confirm if it real or fake or very fake like airforce's own

..no comment on shape of yorr head (yet) but bro good news is we have only 2gay guys on nairaland....hav u meet Falconey(feminine dude)..he from Iyaba,lagos!! (no oofeense) smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
I like lightskin guys but you just look so weird. undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

No need confirmin' the Gucci. Let's confirm YOU.

You look so fake.
You are bleached.
You apply pink lips cream (which is a sign of inferiority complex)
I can tell your skin isn't fresh despite your filters, there is a hint of eczema below your lower lip.
Overall, you look scary my guy. I wouldn't like to run into you at night.

The only thin' I think you got right is the haircut. Looks trim.

Now to the Gucci shirt... It's fake.
That's obviously a normal 1500 shirt with a green and red material attached around the collar by Ibo boys.
What are you angry at??
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Bwahahahaha... grin grin
Lemme nuh say what's on my mind lipsrsealed

The fact that you're a Kendrick Lamar fan makes me want to deliver yams to your house tongue
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Me I don't even know the difference but it looks good on you cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yeske... Where can i get one for you? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mariinee:
Emi gan fe'rah. Egbon, eh ra fun'mi nah? grin
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Olanrefront3355(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

You look so fake.
You are bleached.
I can tell your skin isn't fresh despite your filters, there is a hint of eczema below your lower lip.

That's obviously a normal 1500 shirt with a green and red material attached around the collar by Ibo boys.

But why lah

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Erums(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
But howndo we know which one is fake or original.... Is gucci not green and red colour again.... Whats dat floeer doin dere... Hmmm
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by giftedheart1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

You look so fake.
You are bleached.

apologies...but i smell wickedness in ur DNA... wetin! the guy offend u before?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I like lightskin guys but you just look so weird. undecided
prolly the filter . makes em look like he wearing makeup
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Taiwo20(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
is he gay?
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yeah that should be it
SweetPuffPuff:
prolly the filter . makes em look like he wearing makeup
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by MrCork: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Yeah that should be it

SweetPuffPuff is nota lessssbiannn...plis leave her alone n stop harrrasssin women on nairaland!! (SMH) undecided
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by shinarlaura(f): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

You look so fake.
You are bleached.

Take it easy na
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrCork:

SweetPuffPuff is nota lessssbiannn...plis leave her alone n stop harrrasssin women on nairaland!! (SMH) undecided
thanks for the announcement undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

Take it easy na

Sorry, honey. I thought you liked it rough... I'll slow down now

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by ImDharay: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Niggur might be light skinned after all, but
opening this thread brought those lashes on you.
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by uchman(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Guy chill nothing do you...
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by marisdgreat(f): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
see your gay face, for your mind now u don wear gucci shirt abi clothe
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
okay
Get lost!
MrCork:

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by shinarlaura(f): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

Sorry, honey. I thought you liked it rough... I'll slow down now

Lol...u know I like it gentle na wink

Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
OP, why all this makeup na ? You turn yourself into masquerade because you wanna look fine. Bleached skin plus lipstick. lol.
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Greatzeus(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
At least Op has become more popular than he was before today. More people know him today than yesterday. So he achieved his long awaited dream of cheap pupolarity.
No man who has a wife and children to cater for will have time to upload picture and ask anonymous people to comment. When you are through,go and collect data money from parents,ok undecided
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by MrCork: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
okay
Get lost!

SweetPuffPuff cleally said *thanks for the announcement*....(read her last post) meaning u should leave her alone n talk to Audray... Audray is yorr type!!
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Uyi168: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Haters everywhere..op,trust me,u look good..
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol...u know I like it gentle na wink
Thanks

Chai. grin I can imagine your face when I stroke it rhythmically deep & slow...
Wait, yu aint Nigerian right?
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Pidginwhisper: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

You look so fake.
You are bleached.

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Pidginwhisper: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
You don't even have a dp but you are analysing someone who does? sad
this one don see fine boy wan come ball-lick

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by RichlyOBS(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
edoboy33:
hush own is fake... you are the Gucci king my brother
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Pidginwhisper: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bobrisky!!! Bobrisky!!!! Bobrisky!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by shinarlaura(f): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

Chai. grin I can imagine your face when I stroke it rhythmically deep & slow...

Wait, yu aint Nigerian right?

You re crazy grin

No. Am not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. / Naked Girls Dancing In The Club / Leaked Chat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.