Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,174 members, 7,957,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt (6388 Views)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
No be jay david chike for fb be this that guy na gay
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

You re crazy grin

No. Am not

Crazy 4 yu more like.
Lets switch 2 whatsapp na
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Oyindidi(f): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

Italian?
Chai! You wicked shocked
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

No need confirmin' the Gucci. Let's confirm YOU.

You look so fake.
You are bleached.
You apply pink lips cream (which is a sign of inferiority complex)
I can tell your skin isn't fresh despite your filters, there is a hint of eczema below your lower lip.
Overall, you look scary my guy. I wouldn't like to run into you at night.

The only thin' I think you got right is the haircut. Looks trim.

Now to the Gucci shirt... It's fake.
That's obviously a normal 1500 shirt with a green and red material attached around the collar by Ibo boys.
This is too much ... Has he offended you in the past?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by adajoe555: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
edoboy33:
am not childish like ay o am just a huge fan of hush and I know he is on this forum....oga come and confirm if it real or fake or very fake like airforce's own
modified
those who insulted me below are mostly poor people with no future ambition
the rich don't reply the poor

lemme look for something to fry first. Brb
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
Chai! You wicked shocked

Wetin I do?
I jus asked na
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Oyindidi(f): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

Wetin I do?

I jus asked na
You know why you ask. Na him mother be oyibo not father. You bad
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by ufuosman(m): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Confirm.
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by concho(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fadiga24:
[s][/s]
Worry about yourself ewu.
truth hurts
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by concho(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
You don't even have a dp but you are analysing someone who does? sad
E better make i no gt dp than to post dt ur own
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by concho(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

I didn't "badmouth" him. shocked
Jus said the truth.
Tell me, which of the observations I listed is false?
I'm waitin'...
Guy u gt time o..... stop wasting ur mentions on ds girl. ur analysis na pure
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
You know why you ask. Na him mother be oyibo not father. You bad

Okay o
If u say so...
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by concho(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
I deal on cosmetics, i know his type. They are the best customers u cn hv. Everytn abt ds guy is fake. his lips arnt bleached or pinked, he applied lipstick . His skin is bleached . hair raxed . HE used crusset hair die.

Bro wait , are u a Gay ?.........
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by zinachidi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Irenemmeso:
So guys dy edit pix too
na only una dem make filter for?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by zinachidi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:

Italian?
lol. The meme got me.
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Irenemmeso(f): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
zinachidi:
na only una dem make filter for?
no but its rare. Seeing guys doing it
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by zinachidi(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Irenemmeso:
no but its rare. Seeing guys doing it
wow, but I see many guys who use it oo, I dunno shaa,. Btw aren't u supposed to be asleep by now? grin
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by edoboy33(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
concho:
I deal on cosmetics, i know his type. They are the best customers u cn hv. Everytn abt ds guy is fake. his lips arnt bleached or pinked, he applied lipstick . His skin is bleached . hair raxed . HE used crusset hair die.

Bro wait , are u a Gay ?.........
and the beards was also added using super glue don't be intimidated bro am all natural!
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Irenemmeso(f): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
zinachidi:
wow, but I see many guys who use it oo, I dunno shaa,. Btw aren't u supposed to be asleep by now? grin
it doesnt matter
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by concho(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
edoboy33:

and the beards was also added using super glue
don't be intimidated bro am all natural!
I Wish you can see my own beards ..........but cant show such here .
My fans go show am when i blow
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by ovieokodhi(m): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2017
ShyCypher:

You look so fake.
You are bleached.
I can tell your skin isn't fresh despite your filters, there is a hint of eczema below your lower lip.

That's obviously a normal 1500 shirt with a green and red material attached around the collar by Ibo boys.
guy e be like say u play mortal kombat well well...remember that part "finish him".
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Oyebee91(m): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2017
People wearing biafra flag thinking they are putting on gucci
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Jadoskii(m): 12:31am On Sep 06, 2017
C az dem numbskull haters full ere.my brother, haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves because you're a reflection of what they wish to be....remember,no statue az ever bin erected in honor of an hater.......baba Ur shirt make sense,even if e be fake or original e make brain...#arigato gozaimasu
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by sonofanarchy(m): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2017
ShyCypher:

Chai. grin I can imagine your face when I stroke it rhythmically deep & slow...

Wait, yu aint Nigerian right?
that girl na mapouka babe ooh u go wound oh
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by ElizaVeta(f): 1:27am On Sep 06, 2017
ShyCypher, You nailed it.
Our igbo bois are doing the DUE down here ...
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 06, 2017
ShyCypher:

You look so fake.
You are bleached.

Guy take an easy with this guy abeg, see as you explain him. Future.
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 06, 2017
sonofanarchy:
that girl na mapouka babe ooh u go wound oh

Leave me make I die. grin

Na yur die?
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
ShyCypher, You nailed it.
Our igbo bois are doing the DUE down here ...

Ha Dats serious Leddem kwantinue.
But wait o, what's the "DUE"?
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by ElizaVeta(f): 6:05am On Sep 06, 2017
ShyCypher:

Ha
Dats serious
Leddem kwantinue.

But wait o, what's the "DUE"?
The Impossible grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 06, 2017
ElizaVeta:
The Impossible grin grin

Lmao grin Spoilt gurl
But with God, All Things Are Possible na

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by Roon9(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2017
ShyCypher:

You look so fake.
You are bleached.

Aiye lee oOoooo! Ibosi ooo
Re: A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt by samsam2019: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2017
ShyCypher:

You look so fake.
You are bleached.

see im old enough t know it's childish to post nes pic in a topic and all that. But what you did here is just blatant hating. Could be because the guy looks far better than you or you're just sad with your own life

Just slow ddown....... at the end of the day the guy is not responsible for your problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed / You Never Know With Women. (PICTURES) / Signs To Know When A Girl Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.