Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off (952 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls / True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Come to think of it, why do rich white men dont show off wealth on social media? Is it because they are too busy or they are trying to portray modesty which we all know that it's far from it.

Well, I put it to you that this guys are doing this because they dont want the common man like me to draw inspiration from the visery of their affluence in other not to have that anger and pursue wealth as them, I dont know their motive but I know that every human being have this innate pleasure derived from seeing others fail or being in a class way above their peers and this white men having this knowledge have been using same to its max.

People sometimes dont realise their full potentials, some just need a lil spark of motivation and you see them excelling far beyond expectation. And seeing that wealth brings freedom, I think that there is a grand scheme by the powers that be to make people not get this freedom so as to have more poor people to control.

You can say that the rich members of the black race who show off are doing so out of ignorance, airforce1, hushpuppy and the like but instead I want to say that people should see those things they show off and try to aspire to greater heights than they have attained.

Try and attain those heights and be proud to show it off so as to inspire a brother somehow.

So that together we can all help ourselves to get out of poverty.

If you got it flaunt it!
Re: Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off by MyNewJackeT: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
because they are rich you (insert word).

only the poor try to prove they are rich.

hey look look I'm rich.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off by FemiEddy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
because they are rich you dumbass.

hey look look I'm rich.
The dumbass is not necessary Na...lol
Re: Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

hey look look I'm rich.
And what have you gained from their being rich? Seeing how swift you re cuming for their defence
Re: Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off by MyNewJackeT: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
FemiEddy:

The dumbass is not necessary Na...lol

I know but it just fits in. sorry I'm editing it
Re: Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

hey look look I'm rich.

A poor man is like an empty vessel. Loud and noisy.
Re: Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
dangote,otedola and co are rich black men but they don't show off
mark zuckerberg,bill gates and co are rich white men but Don show off too

so the answer is rich men dont show off its rich youth that show off
both black and white

you don't expect a 24 year old controlling millions not to show of to his fellow youths

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off by Akposb(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
The poster above said it all. There is a racial stereotype to this idea of showing off but talking about those who spend more on luxury items, you could easily guess that those who possess wealth do.

They show off within their cycles and got no time to prove anything to the public.
Re: Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off by mofeoluwadassah: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
ariwo koni music o....empty barrel lo man pariwo cool
Re: Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off by Greatzeus(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Black American rappers can show off die grin
We all about the money and we stock them like books homie..Birdman(100 million dollars)
Re: Why Do Rich White Men Dont Show Off by Abudu2000(m): 1:07am On Sep 06, 2017
The real wealth lies with the whites, blacks are just slaves always trying to prove a point and what does that day about them "inferiority complex".

Even in the rap game, the whites control all the record labels. Yes i said it!! From interscope to even micheal jacksons record label. Even birdmans record label is being controled by the whites but they always prefer to be silent. Dr dre is worth billions but jimmy iovine who owns intescope is worth x100 of that...i could go on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Burned Down Her Husband Car Because He Was Seeing Other Women (pictures) / Being Honest In A Relationship. / See 26 Year Old Mum Poses With Her 9 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.