Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex (4362 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! / How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Lately you see women come online saying things like men last only 30secs or few mins on bed during sex.

For me,If I have seen your unclothedness and slept with you once or twice which i performed well then...Any other time is just a pity especially if she wants it byforce from me...My whole rigid erection is craving for a new strawberry hole to drill from,as in seeing a new woman's unclothedness and every other sweet first time experience with the new one attached to it. The world has advanced and men have gotten alot of ways to satisfy self,even the internet is contributing to the less appetite for women because we have seen it all and even more beautiful ones than you can imagine,unlike our forefathers those days who cant easily even see a woman's lap.

The male organ has a mind of its own..You cant really force it to enjoy what it doesnt really fancy or is tired of.

And again,ladies complaining of men not lasting long...Common 10 press-ups they can not do but want a man to drill their borehole for hours.

6 Likes

Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by Ibj50(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by surveyorng: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2017
I do not totally subscribe to your submission... though you made some nice points!

1 Like

Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2017
Waiting for the world to end

1 Like

Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by mofeoluwadassah: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2017
they need to be taking.......whats the name of that drug again.....have forgotten wink
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by NigerDeltan(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
they need to be taking.......whats the name of that drug again.....have forgotten wink

Burantashi?

Chai!

U have spoilt! grin
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2017
This second poster above knows the name of all the drugs in the market
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by mofeoluwadassah: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Burantashi?
Chai!
U have spoilt! grin
na you talk am tongue
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by Tenkobos(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Most men don't last long? Are you alright?
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by NigerDeltan(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
na you talk am tongue

anyway I luv spoilt gals, they re good f***kas
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by Homeboiy: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Ok
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by Nutase: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2017
Go see a doctor to treat your premature ejaculation and stop looking for excuses online.

2 Likes

Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2017
Nutase:
Go see a doctor to treat your premature ejaculation and stop looking for excuses online.
see ur mouth with ur unsexy body...bring ur sweet friend to me and let her tell u d goodnews
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2017
Tenkobos:
Most men don't last long? Are you alright?
can u last for hours like our forefathers who even go round with 6wives..I bet No...acknowledge the new world
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by dammywapes(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2017
I'm facing something like this, what can i do?
don't tell me to visit d doc

1 Like

Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by femi4: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2017
dammywapes:

Do you have money? Are you unemployed? Are you under pressure?

Sometimes your financial/mental status determine its performance

1 Like

Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by dammywapes(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2017
femi4:
Do you have money? Are you unemployed? Are you under pressure?

Sometimes your financial/mental status determine its performance
A student, financial okay, no pressure
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by femi4: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2017
dammywapes:
A student, financial okay, no pressure
cgpa pressure nko?
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by ejlive: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
what is the point of satisfying a woman? why cant the lady do the pleasuring?

the way women reach orgasm these days is quite alarming
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by dammywapes(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
femi4:
cgpa pressure nko?
no
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
femi4:
cgpa pressure nko?
1.3, considering his "financial ok"
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
dammywapes:

Try to stop being nervous and do away with unnecessary anxiety....It kills a man's libido

1 Like

Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by dammywapes(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rolly83:

Try to stop being nervous and do away with unnecessary anxiety....It kills a man's libido
for real u are right man
Re: True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Waiting for the world to end
Me too grin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? / See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit / She Have N2.5 Million And Still Collect 4k From Me.advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.