Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How I Toasted My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Toasted My Girlfriend (1538 Views)

The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo / I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! / I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Toasted My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
It was a coincidence that I passed through the frontage of my cruch house on a Saturday morning while she was waiting for a cab for the wedding party she wanted to attend that day.

Hi angel, you look more prettier than the way I saw you the last time. Oh, pls pardon my attitude baby, Good morning, I almost got carried away by your outfit, it really looks good on you believe me. Eeeew, thanks (blushing) Ure such a darling and she gave me a big hug. I held her more tight to me and whispered to her, Angel to be sincere, your outer beauty is what attracted me to you the last time I met you but now I can't let go because of the inner beauty that am now beginning to experience. Stop it jor[/i]she replied forcing herself out of my grip. You men with your sweet words. [i]I hope sshhhhh�. Angel, (I looked in to her eyes) do not dwell too much on my words if that will change your mood. But let's just enjoy this present moment and one after another. Okay, Ure such a darling[/i]she replied. The arrival of the cab man cut my long story short. But before she left, we exchanged our digits as we depart with smiles on our faces. I quickly fold #500 for the driver and I told him loud and clear to keep the change. Pls drive my queen well if you don't want me to sack you. The driver, angel and I myself laughed uncontrollably. [i]Thank you so much she said softly as we part. [/b]she replied forcing herself out of my grip. You men with your sweet words. I hope sshhhhh�. Angel, (I looked in to her eyes) do not dwell too much on my words if that will change your mood. But let's just enjoy this present moment and one after another. Okay, Ure such a darling she replied. The arrival of the cab man cut my long story short. But before she left, we exchanged our digits as we depart with smiles on our faces. I quickly fold #500 for the driver and I told him loud and clear to keep the change. Pls drive my queen well if you don't want me to sack you. The driver, angel and I myself laughed uncontrollably. [i]Thank you so much[/i]she said softly as we part.
Re: How I Toasted My Girlfriend by IamRespected: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Anybody that beleives this fvcking story is a retard
Modified: I said re.tard not retard

1 Like

Re: How I Toasted My Girlfriend by Bibi294(f): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
fisayodavid84:
It was a coincidence that I passed through the frontage of my cruch house on a Saturday morning while she was waiting for a cab for the wedding party she wanted to attend that day.

Hi angel, you look more prettier than the way I saw you the last time. Oh, pls pardon my attitude baby, Good evening, I almost got carried away by your outfit, it really looks good on you believe me. _Eeeew, thanks (blushing) Ure such a darling_ [/i]and she gave me a big hug. I held her more tight to me and whispered to her, Angel to be sincere, your outer beauty is what attracted me to you the last time I met you but now I can't let go because of the inner beauty that am now beginning to experience. [b]_Stop it jor_ [/b]she replied forcing herself out of my grip. You men with your sweet words. [i]_I hope_ sshhhhh�. Angel, (I looked in to her eyes) do not dwell too much on my words if that will change your mood. But let's just enjoy this present moment and one after another. _Okay, Ure such a darling_ she replied. The arrival of the cab man cut my long story short. But before she left, we exchanged our digits as we depart with smiles on our faces. I quickly fold #500 for the driver and I told him loud and clear to keep the change. Pls drive my queen well if you don't want me to sack you. The driver, angel and I myself laughed uncontrollably. [i]_Thank you so much_ [/i]she said softly as we part.
If a guy dare woo me this way, I'll just walk out... In this twenty first century
Re: How I Toasted My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bibi294:

If a guy dare woo me this way, I'll just walk out... In this twenty first century

What is the essence of playing hard to get gaan self
Re: How I Toasted My Girlfriend by Bibi294(f): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
fisayodavid84:

What is the essence of playing hard to get gaan self
I don't at 'hard to get'.... If I'm interested, I'll tell you straight away... I just hate guys that flatters or sweettalks... Walk up to me, tell me you love me... If I'm interested... I'll agree not cajoling me with unreasonable words
Re: How I Toasted My Girlfriend by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bibi294:

I don't at 'hard to get'.... If I'm interested, I'll tell you straight away... I just hate guys that flatters or sweettalks... Walk up to me, tell me you love me... If I'm interested... I'll agree not cajoling me with unreasonable words
Thats what am talking abt...
Re: How I Toasted My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bibi294:

Bravo, I like such.....
U know most ladies don't give in easily if we don't cajole them frequently....
Re: How I Toasted My Girlfriend by ihimiray(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bibi294:

OK I have seen ur pixels and I will say I like u
Re: How I Toasted My Girlfriend by walepackage(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
So guys still toast.I tought it was a thing of the past...
Re: How I Toasted My Girlfriend by Diablo22(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bibi294:

Oya see your logic
You went out to buy bread and a stranger comes and meet you and says
Baby I love you...

Does it sound pure in your ear.
Re: How I Toasted My Girlfriend by Bibi294(f): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Diablo22:

Oya see your logic
You went out to buy bread and a stranger comes and meet you and says
Baby I love you...

Does it sound pure in your ear.

I don't see anything bad in that.... Real men don't beat round the Bush....
Re: How I Toasted My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bibi294:

I must confess that's not cool enough
Re: How I Toasted My Girlfriend by jericco1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bibi294:

yea. I like that. It baffles me at times, all these wooing, shite..
Re: How I Toasted My Girlfriend by Khutie: 12:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Bibi294:

•••oya Bibi I love yhu.
tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A South Africa Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Raunchy Photo (See Reactions) / How To Make A Woman Feel Good Without Sex / "Benefits Of Romance, Kissing, Petting And Love Making"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.