Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,005 members, 7,956,726 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. (1170 Views)

A Misguided Self Acclaimed Redpiller / Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. by Creeza(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Needed to post something like this

SEX, LOVE AND VIRGINITY!!!
A lot of girls complain that guys walk away from them simply because,they refused giving them sex,some are even tempted to give away their virginity just to keep the guys
- Let_me_be_very_blunt_here...
Virginity may not be the real reason why the guys go away, yes, no doubt, there are several guys who want sex, and if they don't get it, they walk away...
The problem may not be the virginity or the sex...
The story of the Ten virgins in the Bible reveals that both the wise and the foolish were virgins; the other Five were not allowed seeing the bridegroom not because they were virgins or because they lost their virginity...
NO! But because they were foolish and they were called foolish because they had no EXTRA_OIL. And the EXTRA OIL here is CHARACTER!
Most girls do not have extra oil to sustain any relationship, while many brag about their virginity, that's all they have to offer.
Aside your virginity, what do you have to offer to a man?
- Can you support him spiritually?
- Can you support him physically?
- How about mentally?
All you do is demand money for bag, shoes, clothes, and outing, making him spend unnecessarily.
Have you ever sit him down, and you help him plan about his future?
Has he ever seen you as someone he can confide in?
How many times has he come being in a state of dilemma seeking advice from you?
Rather than jumping from one club to another.
And for the virgins, they forget that virginity ends after the wedding, but EXTRA OIL continues...
Yes... Nobody is perfect...
We all have our bad sides...
BUT...
Try to be a woman that a man will always regret losing for the rest of his life...
Be that woman that your man can never afford to lose to another man.
Build your man to your taste...
And stop looking for a ready made husband.
* Force yourself on that rich dude that you didn't work with to achieve what he has...,
And hear the story of your life from him one day.
- Did You Work With me to achieve all I've got?
- Ever since you've entered this house... What has added to what you met?
* Note:
- There's just nothing as best as building up your man yourself.
- And you will forever earn his respect.
I hope this piece of advice is useful to all singles and married?
Good evening

Source : https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1134440069991032&id=100002751500955&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1134440069991032%3Atl_objid.1134440069991032%3Athid.100002751500955%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1506841199%3A2527674659829971829&__tn__=%2As-R

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. by Creeza(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Be wise, don't be a virgin and yet foolish. Also don't give up your virginity to a Fool

Re: Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. by babyfaceafrica: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lolz..who Virginity epp
Re: Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
U make sense
Re: Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
this too much undecided this is the real we have single ladies.
.....Ya'll too dang demanding.
Re: Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. by MyNewJackeT: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. by bamisepeters(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
What is the essence of being a virgin when those that have been disvirgined will beat you hands down character-wise?

1 Like

Re: Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. by Creeza(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
OP

THIS IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS

https://www.nairaland.com/3844556/should-women-save-virginity-marriage

And this is what I picked from the thread

FOR A WOMAN, VIRGINITY IS POWER
Both men and women innately understand
the great value of a virgin. Men frankly prefer
to commit to women without an illustrious
sexual past. Yes, some men will still commit to
a woman with a lot of experience, but they
never prefer it. By keeping her virginity, not
only does she has a wider pool of men to
choose from but also greater influence. She is
more valuable and so can demand that her
suitors increase their own value.

I wanted to be silent because I had already given concrete reasons why I shared the info. The title of my thread is very self explanatatory in all ramifications.

Believe me you, I hate it when women have this notion that once you tell him you are a viirgin he will treat you like a royalty. Lies !!!!

Infact, the badnews is that when you see guys discussing issues pertaining to sex and pleasure, chances is that they never show preference to virgins or not virgins... The worst case scenario : they don't care.

So take it from me. All you need to ' keep a man ' after you have wonderfully kept ' ur virginity *as a gift for him, all you need is Character..

Character and Nothing else,

But

Character whitewashed in the salty regions of undisputed CHARACTER
Re: Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. by MyNewJackeT: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Creeza:

And this is what I picked from the thread

FOR A WOMAN, VIRGINITY IS POWER
Both men and women innately understand
the great value of a virgin. Men frankly prefer
to commit to women without an illustrious
sexual past. Yes, some men will still commit to
a woman with a lot of experience, but they
never prefer it. By keeping her virginity, not
only does she has a wider pool of men to
choose from but also greater influence. She is
more valuable and so can demand that her
suitors increase their own value.

I wanted to be silent because I had already given concrete reasons why I shared the info. The title of my thread is very self explanatatory in all ramifications.

Believe me you, I hate it when women have this notion that once you tell him you are a viirgin he will treat you like a royalty. Lies !!!!

Infact, the badnews is that when you see guys discussing issues pertaining to sex and pleasure, chances is that they never show preference to virgins or not virgins... The worst case scenario : they don't care.

So take it from me. All you need to ' keep a man ' after you have wonderfully kept ' ur virginity *as a gift for him, all you need is Character..

Character and Nothing else,

But

Character whitewashed in the salty regions of undisputed CHARACTER

most of the divorce cases we have now is due to the fact that she's tasted so many lollipops and can't get satisfied anymore.

https://www.nairaland.com/3844556/should-women-save-virginity-marriage

but the truth is men are not yet ready to commit that's why they don't want virgins but some men do, some men haven't even had one before.
Re: Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. by kennysam91: 12:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Hummm all wat u are saying is true bt not all of them believe dat virgin mean nothing in relationship. If you don't mind I can give you example all most girl I date are virgin and I'm the one that open there door but after that we never last for 4month. Vingin mean nothing in relationship. ( They were 4) wink cry
Re: Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. by hoMegas(m): 3:34am On Oct 25, 2017
Virginity is overrated in the society.
Re: Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. by PianoWizard: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Creeza:
Needed to post something like this

SEX, LOVE AND VIRGINITY!!!
A lot of girls complain that guys walk away from them simply because,they refused giving them sex,some are even tempted to give away their virginity just to keep the guys
- Let_me_be_very_blunt_here...
Virginity may not be the real reason why the guys go away, yes, no doubt, there are several guys who want sex, and if they don't get it, they walk away...
The problem may not be the virginity or the sex...
The story of the Ten virgins in the Bible reveals that both the wise and the foolish were virgins; the other Five were not allowed seeing the bridegroom not because they were virgins or because they lost their virginity...
NO! But because they were foolish and they were called foolish because they had no EXTRA_OIL. And the EXTRA OIL here is CHARACTER!
Most girls do not have extra oil to sustain any relationship, while many brag about their virginity, that's all they have to offer.
Aside your virginity, what do you have to offer to a man?
- Can you support him spiritually?
- Can you support him physically?
- How about mentally?
All you do is demand money for bag, shoes, clothes, and outing, making him spend unnecessarily.
Have you ever sit him down, and you help him plan about his future?
Has he ever seen you as someone he can confide in?
How many times has he come being in a state of dilemma seeking advice from you?
Rather than jumping from one club to another.
And for the virgins, they forget that virginity ends after the wedding, but EXTRA OIL continues...
Yes... Nobody is perfect...
We all have our bad sides...
BUT...
Try to be a woman that a man will always regret losing for the rest of his life...
Be that woman that your man can never afford to lose to another man.
Build your man to your taste...
And stop looking for a ready made husband.
* Force yourself on that rich dude that you didn't work with to achieve what he has...,
And hear the story of your life from him one day.
- Did You Work With me to achieve all I've got?
- Ever since you've entered this house... What has added to what you met?
* Note:
- There's just nothing as best as building up your man yourself.
- And you will forever earn his respect.
I hope this piece of advice is useful to all singles and married?
Good evening

Source : https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1134440069991032&id=100002751500955&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1134440069991032%3Atl_objid.1134440069991032%3Athid.100002751500955%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1506841199%3A2527674659829971829&__tn__=%2As-R

shut up,, and don't post rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Do Plumbers & Delivery Guys Really Get Laid Or Is It Just In The Movies? / Man Sleeps With Neighbour’s Wife; Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Lady Reveals How A Slay Queen Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.